Who was he?

Who was he?

i think he was in mulholland dr

Clearly a thievin piece a shite

im pretty sure thats west anderson

Clearly Freddie Prinze Jr about to take Reys ass to prom.

theory 1: they wanted to throw Lando in for a cameo but Billy didn't want anything to do with the movie so they got some rando to fill the roll and the whole significance of the scene was lost.

theory 2: DJ was the master codebreaker Maz had in mind but he lost the broach to that guy gambling and never brought it up.

>some rando
have some respect

Rey's father.

Kevin Garvey, International Assassin

hello i didn't know ray had a sister

The Eternal Anglo

He was a master code breaker, retard.

Kino

He got cucked by Billy Ray Cyrus once

pretty sure del toro's character is a thief who stole the master code breaker's device that gives him access everywhere. code breaker didn't care because he was too busy with gambling and puss

Agent Kington.

>tfw it was Space Mosley

The guy who knows Reys true past, but the odd couple fucked that up too

>they find the guy
>grab some rando instead
>that whole thing just goes nowhere

Kind of infuriating just thinking about it.

One suave fucker!!!FACT!!!

James Bond in space

Nah it was his twin brother

Lol the master codebreaker got trampled to death by crazy space horses

Did they put a wig on him? His widows peak looks less widowy

>tfw Mosley will never take over the First Order and lead it to victory

>Billy didn't want anything to do with the movie
Why wouldn't he? He played Lando in the Lego movie and in the Robot Chicken Star Wars special.

Andrew Ryan?

BEADY

Those are both small voice actor parts appearing in a live action feature film is a much bigger commitment

He's dubsguys best friend.

I'm pretty sure there was supposed to be some kind of scene explaining that this guy wasn't actually the master codebreaker
He was just some random guy that won the pin in a bet with Del Toro who was the real person they were looking for all along

Lily Cole was my favourite part

The thing doesn't go nowhere, though. Poe sends them on that mission and stages a mutiny on the hopes that they'll be successful. And they fail. They almost killed the entire resistance because Poe couldn't trust his superiors (even after getting half their fleet blown up), and wanted to save the day himseld. And it was for a plan that didn't even work. Just like Yoda explicitly says, failure is the best teacher; Poe, Finn, and Rose all learn from their failed mission, and the whole experience becomes a big part of giving the resistance hope at the end.

I swear most of the criticisms of this movie are coming from people who either barely paid attention to it or have no attention span.

>Poe's superior says she's going to crash the fleet with no survivors
>Poe and many of the crew (including Carrie Fisher's daughter who is in a relatively high position) mutiny because they'd rather not die
>Holdo actually did have a plan and didn't tell Poe because she wanted to teach him a lesson
Holdo was apparently justified in doing this because Poe was a reckless flyboy. Holdo losing control of half the crew is Poe's fault, not her own mismanagement. If you think that Holdo should have tried to address the concerns of her crew, explain herself at any point, or be held accountable for her actions, then you barely paid attention to the movie or have no attention span.

what dough?

I have seen TLJ.

Are you fucking telling me they got Justin Theroux, and they used him for a fucking bit part?

God what the fuck.

*haven't

shit

underrated

Master Codebreaker and Lovey 007-style spinoff, my shortsighted user.

Why was this guy the most interesting character in the entire movie? He was so vibrant and stuck out in such a distinct way to everyone else. He was, can I say it, an interesting character.

A FILTHY

>They actually just ditched on getting this guy
>They actually got some rando instead, with the lives of everyone they know in the balance
>This is was actually the plot of a Star Wars movie

Only people without imagination are satisfied with that bilge. Your explanation of why it's good is simply listing the events that happened. You lack the imagination to instantly see how it could have been better.

Well, he also lacks the logic to understand why the events he described don't add up to the theme they were supposed to describe.

In good movies, they don't have to have a character deliver exposition about the themes to the camera.

plans don't matter
telling people about plans matter even less
don't self sacrifice yourself
just let sky jesus from a million years away distract the villain so you can escape

Just one of the hundreds of missed opportunities in this abomination of a film.

I'd bet money a spinoff is being considered. What other reason would they hire recognizable faces for one-line extras?

There’s probably a novel trilogy about him

He’s also the cousin of Louis and Marcel Theroux

Rian Johnson & producer Ram Bergman retire bitches

>block haired ginger aay will never blow a kiss on your dice when you play space craps

Why live?

Clearly

It was Kevin Garvey after dying again and going to another dimension

A Hacker known as Sup Forums