Cocaine

Does cocaine turn you into a bad person?

I've noticed that with directors (and writers) who develop cocaine addiction (e.g. Peckinpah, Fassbinder), their work turns more and more misanthropic and violent as time goes on.

Meanwhile, I see the opposite pattern with directors who never used cocaine (e.g. Fellini) or stopped using (e.g. Scorsese, Cronenberg, PTA).

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/12/11/16761016/former-facebook-exec-ripping-apart-society
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A coke addiction brings the worst out in people.
What makes it even more shitty is the fact that coke is fucking over rated.

It makes you more agitated and in a bad mood overall when you're not on it for addicts

It's a hell of a drug

Imagine always being irritable and in a hurry no matter the circumstances. For a coke addict life is just a big hassle until your next bump.

kills your brain my man
drugs are bad

>Fellini never did coke
I find this extremely difficult to accept, firstly because I've seen 8 1/2 and secondly aren't "Fellini summers" AKA season-long drug binges fucking named after him?

yeah it's fucking awful. you have to take it every 10 minutes to stay high and after a night of using you feel like you've been hit by a truck.

i never fucking understood people who get addicted to coke or alcohol.

opiates are the patrician drugs, it's a shame they're so fucking addictive.

cocaines a helluva drug

Fellini just had a hashish brick burning in the room while writing.

Peckinpah's work also declined in quality as time went on. It just makes you shittier at your job in the long run.

Knew someone who worked at Oracle during the 80s, said the stuff was passed around at parties like it was candy. All the people really into coke disappeared eventually.

>All the people really into coke disappeared eventually.
Except the man who really needed to fuck off from the Earth forever.

LOL nigga do you even really have to ask this question

>yeah it's fucking awful. you have to take it every 10 minutes to stay high and after a night of using you feel like you've been hit by a truck.
This is what Sup Forums is like for me now.

>“The short-term, dopamine-driven feedback loops we’ve created are destroying how society works,” he said, referring to online interactions driven by “hearts, likes, thumbs-up.”

theverge.com/2017/12/11/16761016/former-facebook-exec-ripping-apart-society

Coke is a fucking ridiculous drug, it's not very good. It feels good but it becomes borderline placebo the more you use it.

Oh I am quite aware of that article. Doesn't help.

Alcohol is fine if you drink a lot of water before bed, coke just fucks you up, fucks your nose up, makes you sleep like shit, really just a waste of time.

>alcohol
>not the toppest patrician

Opiates really are the best. They feel amazing and you actually get an after glow if you don’t abuse them.

please, it's literally just putting a poison into your system, kills your liver, and long term use can lead to dementia from shit like korsakoff's syndrome.

that's not even mentioning hangovers. alcohol is as pleb as it gets.

i only looked a the picture and thought this was going to be a thread about sam peckinpah
anyways i love his films

I've did coke a couple times and each time was awesome. no need to do it all the time though. its easy to resist