So where do the non-mexican people go?

So where do the non-mexican people go?

Nobody?

Reminder that this movie is HERETICAL and Mexico is a Catholic country.

If their pictures aren't on the mantle they go straight to hell for all eternity. If they're forgotten they go to hell for all eternity. That was the moral of the movie.

Technically Senior Ding Dong will outlive all of the loser characters because he will always be remembered as a singer/murderer. Even in the end he won.

Good movie overall though. They made me hate Miguel's family but not so much that I pissed on the theater seats in protest.

obviously to the nicer after life

To Heaven

Their souls are food for the gods

>this cunt doesn't know Mexico's weird as fuck traditions were in fact, reinforced by the spanish priests in order to help indians to convert and accept catholicism

Al cielo.

>Superior skeleman afterlife

Why are gringos so fucking stupid?

Get this chicano trash the fuck out of here

>Moobie for ands

To the afterlife of their own cultures, dumbo

>people get to be segregated by race in the afterlife

This would be amazing

Is there more disgusting and retarded shit in the world than mexican cult of the dead? Who is the genuis who decided that making kid cartoon out of it was good idea?

t.whiteboi jealous that other races have culture

Mexican culture reeks of poverty. If you ever go there, all their culture really is is fundamentalist drunkard rural people who always look oily.

Day of the Dead is all they have.

Seething

>Look, Mayan tourist atttactions!
>look, natural landmarks!
>look, old churches we didn't build

Where was the culture?

Look at this faggot

Seething

Why are you so mad that Mexicans have made something else than burgers?

Beaners

>t.

Keep seething

>made by a far-left SJW that sucks Anita's dick

No thanks.

>My city there

T..thanks user

>a festive promoted by a combination of SPANISH PRIESTS with indigenous folklore to PROMOTE CATHOLICISM TO THE NEW MASES IS BAD

wut

your aggression towards other countries will not magically turn yours into firstworld

You should kill yourself and find out :)

US has some nice stuff too, but a huge chunk is stinky corn and cow farms and dry deserts.

>non-mexican
>people
Ese, I…

I don't get your post

if you weren't a pussy: valhalla

>CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER

Die in the service of the co-prosperity sphere and your spirit travels to the Yasukuni Shine where the god emperor of mankind himself will worship you.

Not gonna die, that dead skeleton aunt with the glasses was hot.

>muh ess-jay-dubyas
grow up

>Not gonna die

Unironic bravo