Cast it

Cast it.

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/06/cowboy-bebop-anime-tv-series-live-action-remake-tomorrow-studios-midnight-radio-chris-yost-1202107884/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

must use these people
black women
trans male
cat
midget

Keanu Reeves as spike

Spike - Idris Elba
Jet Black - Jack Black
Radical Ed - Jaden Smith
Faye Valentine - Leslie Jones

THE YEAR IS 2001
Spike Spiegel - Keanue Reeves
Jet Black - The Black Guy Who Did His Voice
Faye Valentine - Courteney Cox
Vicious - Jet Li

We

We will never get it, but...
Spike: Keanu Reeves
Jet: Bruce Willis
Faye: Jennifer Connelly
Edward: Millie Brown (not memeing, she could have actually done it if she weren't made a fucking icon of pedophilia. Fuck Hollywood)
Vicious: Jared Leto
Julia: Amber Heard

Leslie is already playing Asuka in the upcoming Evangelion film, she'll be great!

WUZ

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with this mediocre as fuck cartoon?

awful. trash

sophia lilis as ed

Chessmaster Hex - Nic Cage
Appledelhi - Jason Momoa
Teddy Bomber - Jimmy Smits
Cowboy Andy - Jake Gyllenhaal
Udai Taxim - Idris Elba
Mad Pierrot - Ron Perlman
V. T. - Gwendoline Christie

>Ein is played by the nigger of dogs
Top quality pic. Honestly I’d like a hood nigger version of Cowboy Bebop with hip-hop instead of jazz

>pitbull
every time

then what say you you fucking bitch ass punk ass nigga shitposting on a fucking Jap board on Xmas Eve all fucking alone motherfucker leaving a fucking pretentious mark like you know better yet not contributing anything else assed nigga punk motherfucker man fuck a shit dick fucking bitch ass nigga

Drunk lurker here. Currently watching the marathon on AS. Guys, it's good.

FOR THE YEAR 2017
Spike Spiegel - Keanue Reeves
Jet Black - Stephen Lang
Faye Valentine - Olivia Wylde
Ed - haha I don't fucking know child actors are you serious
Vicious - Travis Fimmel (Ragnar Lodibrok in Vikings)
Julia - IDC literally any hot girl she just has to be in like two scenes and die
BOOM. CAST IS GOOD/REALISTIC.

Cast it.

CAWBOYS

uuasee roo ratah, spessu kaoboii

pretty good but I think i'd put Bautista as Jet and someone other than Connelly as Faye. Unless we're talking prime Connelly then i'd have her play ever role

>Keanu Reeves as spike

bix nood nigga check it, spike is the crucial casting, you cant cast a hack like keanu. its all wrong right from the start.

I think he can be a geed Jet now.

Donald Glover
Jamie Foxx
Laura Harrier
Little girl from Annie

black pug

Idris&Leslie

benicio or brody as spike.

Actually not a bad casting, save for gyllencuck

No.

I think he could pull it off he didnt look too bad in john wick 2

But indeed Reeves could really well-match the demeanor and internal struggles of Spike,and we've seen how physical he can get, even in his age, with the John Wick role.

I got the entire series on Bluray last month. For some reason I can't be bothered even opening it and watching it!!!FACT!!!

I've owned the whole series on DVD for 15 years and haven't watched it in like... 10?

no.

to be honest, I'd like a nigger jet

Are you me? I have it on Blu Ray too but have yet to watch it, I was going to with my best friend a few weeks ago but instead we smoked a fuck ton of weed and watched Nathan For You

Spike - Ryan Gosling

Jet - Brian Cranston

Faye - Krysten Ritter

Ed - The girl from IT.

Vicious - Cillian Murphy

I would have never thought of this but I really like it, with the exception of Ritter. Come on, she's Daisy Ridley-tier of acting. Definitely hotter/more talented starlets

>pitbull
>vicious is still white
P E R F E C T

Cillian is too short to play Vicious and doesn't have a long face.

As far as modern actresses go, Ritter does the whole "attractive but completely detached and nearly emotionally dead" schtick better than most anyone. I'd agree she's not as attractive as I imagine Faye would be but she has the attitude down pat.

You cross Ritter's role in Breaking Bad and her character in Don't Trust the B in Apt 23 and you've got a fully formed characterization of faye.

Keanu Re- OH WAIT

Because they haven't seen Outlaw Star which is much better congratulations, now I'm going to create a thread asking them to cast that one. One of the cast of Outlaw Star is black so I look forward to seeing how they cast her.

Keanu is the only answer

deal with it

>Honestly I’d like a hood nigger version of Cowboy Bebop with hip-hop instead of jazz
It already exists, it's called Samurai Champloo.

Are you the guy casting Idris Elba for everything?

Holy shit, me too. I don't know why.

>Outlaw Star better than Cowboy Bebop
be less obvious when you troll lol

I'd unironically cast Idris Elba as Jet, tbqh.

I genuinely feel that Jet is one of the characters that would actually benefit from blackwashing. It just feels natural for him.

I agree too. I know Elba is a meme, but he'd actually be great here. I could also see an old Vin Diesel or Michael Clarke Duncan RIP.

I love outlaw star too, but it remains firmly planted in tween territory. Bebop has some lasting appeal.
I bet HBO could do wonders with Outlaw Star. Imagine the Galactic Layline....

I have no alternative but let me give you my opinion on yours

>pitbull

Not memeing, if Keanu Reeves was spike I wouldn't mind an Idris Elba Jet.

why wouldn't you cast idris elba in everything, are you racist?

he is a very good actor desu

I would actually like to see keenu Reeves as vicious

Not meming fellas

Julia would be white for the blacked angle.

Julia - Rosamund Pike

>deadline.com/2017/06/cowboy-bebop-anime-tv-series-live-action-remake-tomorrow-studios-midnight-radio-chris-yost-1202107884/

God-tier

maybe 10 years ago, it's too late for that pick now, otherwise it was perfect.

i'd pick him for it now, it can still work to say vicious was older than spike but spike should be someone about 30.