70% second weekend drop

>70% second weekend drop
>On par with BvS
>Struggling to keep ahead of R1

*Inhales*

*exhales*

Great! I wonder how the next film will do now that they have the same screenwriter as BvS!!

*inhales*

good, i hate star wars i had a gf who was into star wars and everyday i had to watch or read or play something related to it, I hope star wars fans open their eyes and that fanchise is finally over.

*exhales*

*braps*

mmmm love my stinky farts :+)

Sorry for the ignorance but what is r1?

*inhales*

code geass R1

What was TFA' domestic after 10 days? Apparently this will be about $400 million

*exhales*

Rogue one haha okay I'm dumb

Forgot pic

Gooood. Goood.

BvS was actually good though

/litty/

/thread

Top kek

>they have the same screenwriter as BvS
literally why

*INHALES*

>Fourth Largest Ten-Day Box Office Total of all time

>le DOOMED XDXD

really astute analysis user

jesus

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

put me in the screencap

It's better the TLJ but that's hardly glowing praise

lol

Sexist white men are so easy to trigger in 2017 it isn't even fun anymore.

Last Jedi rocked and so will the next movie.

Deal with it.

Donald Fuckface will be in jail by the time it comes out and America will almost be normal again.

I wanted to reply to you, but then I remembered my internet is no longer working because of NN repeal, so I won't.

>estimate
>3-day cume
>71.7M

NOT EVEN A 100 MIL SECOND WEEKEND

Oh my fucking god they must be bleeding out their eyes at this point. Goodbye Rian trilogy btw.

inb4 "it's still a lot of money", Jesus with the money they were projecting early on this is a bloodbath. It's actually WORSE than what the most angry niggers on Sup Forums were saying it would do. Killing Luke and making Snoke die like a bitch didn't factor in word of mouth, clearly.

Technically they are not making any money until they cover that 4 billion initial investment. If these movies will float around 1 billion, they may never do it actually.

Stock increase after the deal already covered it, they're just acquiring additional shekels at this point