"At last, the force truly is female."

>"At last, the force truly is female."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWhZ2XS08aQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why can't women make their own shit? Why do they always, literally always have to come and ruin our shit?

>"It looks like we were all The Last Jedi, all along"
come on, Rian

you know the answer user

No woman will ever love you user but that doesnt mean you have to be such a cry baby cuck.

because we as men must pay for the thousands of years of female oppression

Because women don't create, name one significant invention in the entire history of humanity that was done by a woman

>at last I truly have become The Last Jedi

wow, bravo Lucas

>at last you see rebels, when you hit us, the empire strikes back!
why are these """"movies"""" so loved?

>three successful Oceans movies
>XDD WHAT IF THEY WERE WOMEN
I'm still not over it

Nobody cares about the first 3 anyway

the theory of radioactivity

Women can make their own shit but American women are creatively braindead
When you let them lose on already established properties it inevitably turns to trash

come on man, her husband did everything

A woman created you, dumbass.

the man carries the seed of life, women gives birth to death

Female mangaka are surprisingly good looking, I wonder why that is.

Not exactly an invention, but one of the most significant horror books was written by a woman.

Women were created to be cumdumpsters and slaves of men.

This is what we get for emancipating a subhuman gender.

Simple as that.

we truly were Disney's Star Wars: Rebels all along

god bless this user

he said significant.

I feel bad for you guys. There are amazing women out there, but youve only had experience with the bad. Rip in pieces

>she told me "i was a good friend"

>mouseshill

white men on adventures are the stories that last the longest and do the best. Starwars just fucking ruined their fucking franchise by making it female. This is the end for starwars fellas. Future generations just are not gonna care about this new multicultured diverse starwars. They just want a few white main characters and then throw in your niggers and chinks and spics or whatever.

Women are the Jews of sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWhZ2XS08aQ

>the force is female
>the virginal luke sees the new virginal girl fall for the tall, dark, ugly as fuck bad boy
>luke now wants to die
>the force (female) is actually the female sex drive
>who would want to live in a world ruled by that

if Luke was ready to give up the ghost because of Rey, shouldn't we have seen Rey doing something?

yeah she moved rocks but for fucks sake, that shouldn't be it...

Bravo, Johnson.

Why couldn't Rey be a flawed character? I don't dislike her because she's female, but that her character is so utterly boring because she's great at everything. Look at Emily Blunt in Sicario. She's a strong character in the sense that she's extremely flawed, out of her element the entire movie, and constantly struggles. That's what Rey should have been

>No, Kylo, I am THE LAST JEDI

K I N O

>name one significant invention in the entire history of humanity that was done by a woman
noether theorem

>Finn, your erect phallus truly is The Force Awakens
what the fuck JJ?

This
She's just a shit character, give her some faults, explain why she's so powerful with the force or just tone it the fuck down
It's near impossible for me to care about next to perfect characters. The only interesting one left is Kylo because he actually has character

If they gender swapped the two roles I would feel exactly the same

I'm pretty sure a woman invented the rimjob

just admit it, you hate her because you are a VIRGIN and she reminds you of BASED Hillary

>the only reason TLJ was bad was because of women
Wow you figured it out.

I've been with 40+ so far, when do they start getting amazing? At this point I envy the gays, at least their partners give them companionship and understand what the word Honor means, even if they're fucking fags

And it's garbage.

The American Psycho movie was directed by a woman. Based on a book written by a man, of course, but someone had to make that Huey Lewis and the News scene come together the way it did.

Hedy Lamarr was pretty chill

My problem with Rey is less with her excess of ability (which I honestly didn't really notice the first time I watched the movie) and more to do with her motivation. Luke wants to fight the Empire because they're building a giant planet-killing machine, yes, but on a closer emotional level, the Empire killed his aunt and uncle and destroyed his normal life on Tatooine, and he wants to live up to the legacy of his father.

Rey's motivation is just too vague to figure out. She knows about the Resistance, and she knows the First Order is bad, but her shitty situation on Jakku has nothing to do with the First Order. I mean, clearly Jakku was at one point Imperial territory, and maybe people on Jakku sat around saying, "our lives are shit and it's all the Empire's fault", but that's never established. She has no personal reason to hate the First Order. In all fairness, yes, the First Order is building a huge Solar System-killing machine (I cannot roll my eyes hard enough), but there's no dead-family or dad-legacy equivalent. Instead she has this weird nebulous concern about her parents, the only purpose of which seems to have been her Refusing the Call to Adventure after the Adventure already started. Oops!

And as long as I'm talking about Rey, I've always thought her character was way too well-adjusted and normal for someone who spent most of her entire life exclusively in the company of bottom-feeders, criminals, and thieves. When she found BB-8 and Simon Pegg offered her a billion portions for him, she honestly should have just taken the deal, or tried to trade him in for a ticket off that damn planet. She should be desperate and cynical after collecting scraps and living day-to-day for a decade, so why the fuck wouldn't she? But instead, she's just bland forgettable protagonist.

>STAHP MAKING FUN OF MAH WIMMINZ
and you call others "cuck"?

because they are women, that's what they do

I hate that Rey behaves herself like a dark side adept sometimes, yet she's completely immune to the dark side. It's fucking stupid.

>be considered inferior to men for 99% of human history
>not allowed to receive education
>restricted to raising children

>hurr durr what did you invent?

Really?