What non actors do you think have potential to be hollywood stars...

what non actors do you think have potential to be hollywood stars? let’s say you’re a bigwig in la la land with lots of clout and an office plenty of plants to jerk off on. who would you try to make a star? who has “it” in your eyes if you know what i mean. pic related. i’d put her on the big screen i think

Just post pictures so I can spill my mess, thanks.

i just feel like she has a unique look that will grab and keep an audience’s attention and has mass appeal

>tfw no private consulation with Dr Nassar

i can picture her in so many different roles

i can picture fucking her her in so many different holes

>sexually abused
>turns into a complete slut as an adult
What a surprise.

wow haha ok i don’t know if it’s a good idea to sexualize her rn considering the recent stories about her getting molested in her prime? she’s kind of used up in that sense. i’m speaking more about potential in films?

>we want the pedophile audience
say no more

>
but she looks like megan fox with downs

she has posted herself in the same swimsuit more than once on different occasions. sorta white trash. even low level instagram whores know not to wear the same thing twice.

She’s an adult, ding dong

Surgery did dat body good

>fake ass
What the fuck was she thinking? She had a great tush to begin with

Is daddy proid?

Is daddy proud?

dont know !!!

This is so disgusting. Post peak McKayla

>from an olympian to a thot

WHAT HAPPENED

Fuck I want to eat her ass

You just know she was slutting it up during her olympian days. Half the rumors about what goes down in the olympic village were probably about her.

They go through more condoms during the Olympics than your local licensed brothel would see during it's lifetime. Olympians are well known sluts.

she looks like she fucks black guys

Peak performence

Naw she fucks Asian guys