What was the funniest joke in Rick and Morty?

What was the funniest joke in Rick and Morty?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=hguiN8oo0dI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>joke
>in Rick and Morty

Reddit rick

Bump

Tiny Rick!

the part with the gore

Episode 1
> Shoot them Morty, they're just robots
>*Morty shoots, enemy is hurt and crying*
>wtf Rick you said they were robots
>Yeah I meant they're bureaucrats

Pickle Rick. Because for some reason it triggered Sup Forums so fucking hard.

unironically this

PICKLE

When she told him to stop mansplaining and he was like “I acknowledge my white privilege and will be humble for now on”
xD

Yeah, I've watched every episode in the last 3 days, this was the highlight

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB XD XD XD

Heh

I TURNED MYSELF INTO SNEED MORTY.

Ricks burping is hilarious, I'm glad they use that joke ten times an episode.

>the microscope would have made me retarded
>I don't think you're supposed to say that word, rick. the word has become a symbolic issue for groups that think they're doing the right thing
>that's retarded

Came in to post this. The best and possible the only joke in reddit and morty.

A pickle falls in love with a girl pickle.

Unable to confess that god isn't real, he is gifted with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle number. Never minding the strange pickle code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she doesn't believe in god as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that god isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this pickle at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own pickle self, who too is blissfully unaware of god not being real.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer religion. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with atheism and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

FINDS

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

tendies sauce

Simple Ricks freedom wafer selects

I WAS GOING TO POST THIS. best joke

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Keit-Ai. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of multiverse theory most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also the MC's deterministic outlook as he longs for the AU version of his crush instead of his crush, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Philisophical Taoism literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE.

As a consequence people who dislike Keit-Ai truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the copypasta's catchphrase “Keit-Ai finds a way,” which itself is a cryptic reference to the works of Alexander of Aphrodisias. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Sup Forums’s genius wit unfolds itself on the film version of Keit-Ai, which is Kimi no Na wa. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Keit-Ai t-shirt. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

Almost everything in Tales from the Citadel was pretty strong

The end scene of season three where Mr Poopybutthole says that he hopes I haven't been wasting my life waiting for the new season to start was pretty funny.

I liked the part where Mr. Poopybutthole was the only character in that episode that WASN'T the memory-altering parasite

Call me immature I guess

Poopybuttholemind

i went full strike with the gag with the kids shooting eachother on that resort planet where you can't die

I enjoy most rick and morty episodes, it's objectively a good show.

Don't judge it by the fans you autists.

I like when the car has to protect summer.

youtube.com/watch?v=hguiN8oo0dI

RICKKY TIKKY TAKKY BIATCH

Summer was hot as fuck in that dream episode.

...and that's the way the Sneed goes.

Mild kek

the only joke i remember laughing at was when Rick teleported the place to the police station and said he had to go take a shit once everyone started panicking.

When Jerry see's beth projecting him as an action hero hunk and so he tries to play on it, announcing that he, her husband, is here to rescue her, and then beth's projections just turn into self congratulatory back-patters

I fucking lost it there. Edgy Sup Forums contrarians will pretend it's not funny

The audience

>if that shotgun's your penis, then you can call me Ernest Hemingway.

The only part in rick and morty that made me laugh was in the episode where the president and rick have a falling out. So the government creates its own portal device which is a hige stargate looking thing and to activate it some grunt has to run up with a lighter to ignite it. Made me kek.

Pretty much all of morty’s Mind benders had me laughing

Also commander in queef

This

I also like
>YEAH we turned his unibrow into two brows
>With a bullet!
>Ahahahah

The moon man one was hilarious.

The episode where rick tells morty to shoot him and he does but doesn't know its a fake gun