>it's a Vegeta episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RypIQOQHZks
youtube.com/watch?v=LbSjKjjObLg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Worst of DBZ, best of DBGT

>it's a Bulma episode

Nice thread you got here.
Would be shame if somebody would ruin it.

I miss when DBZ looked like this. It’s why I can’t watch Super, it all looks like rubbery, undetailed plasticine garbage

who /H O Y P / here?

Mains is Trunks,
2nd would be Vegeta
3rd would be Nappa

I think they improved a lot with the current arc.

DBZ had bad scenes too

the movies don't count

that vegeta looks ripped af

I really don't want to watch all this pile of shit just to get to some good action sequences.
Isn't there a playlist or something with the best Dragon Ball Super moments?

why is Goku a sparkly vampire from Twilight now

So it's going to be amazing?

Where is the English dub up to now?

that's from DBS episode 119, not a movie
it's not as good as that every episode, but they're not putting out garbage like they did at the beginning

The look of ki changes with each series

Any good lady saiyan fan service?

Was Mr Popo the actual guardian of earth, and just used the nameks as cover?

No mater how strong the saiyans got, Mr Popo was always stronger

>they didn't even change his hair for the new transformation
Also DBS is so lazily animated it hurts.

Okay, but how many thots has Vegeta blown a full load on, so hard that they had to replay it 3 times?

youtu.be/RypIQOQHZks

The only people that watch DBZ are children, niggers, south americans, and retards. Which are you?

Ultra Instinct is a technique, not a transformation. Kys.

>hating fun
kys

>>>>>> reddit.com/r/dbz

How the fuck did this NIGGER not take out Raditz, Vegeta or Nappa

Same as Master Roshi in Ressurection of F

You forgot most of Asia

Dragonball makes more money than Star Wars now

you mean roshi could take out frieza?

Majin Vegeta episodes were pretty rad

Also his final flash scene in the Cell Saga was only second to Gohan's final kamehameha in hype scenes

It's absolute trash. Don't. Even the good action sequences are extremely rare. Superfags are mentally ill. I've loved everything about dragon ball my entire life and after waiting and waiting till it gets better you realize it's just a shit show and it always will be. The current arc is terrible too, and they love to point to it as some beacon of light. And the worst, "DBZ had bad scenes too" is their response for every criticism.

it's knees in cowpat

That's Super you cluckerino

>a

Today's episode dude :

He's a gardener, not a warrior

Is that Android 17? What's that faggot doing back?

17 was HOYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

>he doesn't know about thot slayer 17

17 has been based throughout this whole arc. Easily my favorite character of the tournament.
>when he blasted those universe 2 whores while they were transforming

He fucking cucked Krillin.

This is literally the best thing to happen to Dragon Soyboy Super, incest cuckholdery.

Cucked Yamcha too

Busy being one of the most broken fighters in the series.

Oh man this is good bait for DBZ cucks

the ability for characters who were previously hard capped in power level to somehow come back to being relevant after the current going rate for strength has increased exponentially really triggers my autism

Welcome to modern anime.

Name 10 anime that are better than Dragon Ball Super, I'll wait.

please I'm fucking bored and need something to watch that isn't shit

How far back do you want me to go? And not shit in what way? Plot, animation, memery, all around?

KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE

Eureka 7.

I was talking about 17, kidna forgot this thread was about Vegeta

*blocks your path*

17 is amazing in this.

What a shame they refused to make him playable in FighterZ because of 18.

don't worry about it, I just wanted to take the piss out of super

>the same 3 second fighting animation being copy pasted into 10 different sceneries for 21 minutes
>fun

Frieza form 2 had a power in excess of 1million. For arguments sake lets say it was 1mil flat. Frieza 3 was twice as strong and Frieza 4 was twice as strong again 1t 1% power, giving him a total of 400mil when Namek exploded.

Future Trunks androids were 10x stronger than Frieza (4bil) and the androids in the proper timeline were quote "1000 times stronger" than that (40tril).

Super Perfect Cell was 10x stronger than them (4quadril). The green alien Goku had a tournament with in the Kai planet was able to take out Cell in 1 hit, and by the time of Kid Buu he tag-teamed with (not)Hercules and they both lost to Yamcha, who in turn was batted aside by Kid Buu.

The whole thing is retarded

>blocks your parents' path

There's a lot of filler after the Iraq and Afghanistan arcs, but the current North Korea arc looks like it's getting good.

Find me 1 scene in Dragon Ball Super as good as this, I'll wait

As an android, she never aged. Krillin got to hit that smoking hot 18 year old body forever

morobito guardian of the spirit
michiko & hatchin
space dandy
made in abyss
shigurui
cromartie high
hyouge mono
great teacher onizuka
re: zero
Niea 7

>you will never
>ever
>have a tsundere android 18 gf and eventual wife

>REEEEEE:zero

I've been meaning to watch Cromartie High and look into Made in Abyss, thanks

When did this scene happen? Looks like Cell Saga.

Cromartie high is hilarious.

I genuinely recommend watching the English dub. Its piss poor but the guys doing it are clearly having shit tonnes of fun and it just adds to the overall insanity of it for me.

good lad they're both absolute top shelf

Why are Sup Forums threads about dragon Ball better than Sup Forums threads about dragon ball

Sup Forums has a lot more better stuff to compare it to. We're mostly middle aged men reliving our awesome animefilled childhoods

a filipino

because Sup Forums is shit

I HOPE MY BODY CAN TAKE IT

youtube.com/watch?v=LbSjKjjObLg

>And the worst, "DBZ had bad scenes too" is their response for every criticism.
Clock.
w
o
r
k

Btw the next episode of dragon ball super is animated by the person that did the best animated episodes of dragon ball z buu saga, all Majin Vegeta scenes and all Kid Buu fights

Lack of kefla and gohan blanco spam

Low-tier waifu

hell. no.
the dub is so unfunny compared to the sub

EHEHEH, I'M THE STRONGEST
>destroys a bunch of pathetic henchmens
>gets beaten pretty bad by the real villain
KAKAROTH I'll BECOME STRONGER THAN YOU... DADDY I'M THE SAIYAN PRINCE ABLOO BLOO

best character

Dragon Ball has been a mindless power creep clusterfuck ever since the Tien arc.
The moment Goku got powerful because he got a spiky haircut is the moment Dragon Ball died and nuDragon Ball began.

No, it isn't, Takahashi is only 30 years old.
He's talented, no doubt, but he didn't work on Z.

I'lll have to watch the sub at some point then because I've only ever seen the dub. On YouTube. I can't find it fucking anywhere on streaming sites

Absolutely Based can't wait for him to kick that cocky Aliens ass in ep 122

Brian Drummond is the superior Vegeta

Cell Saga > everything else
honestly this was when the story was at its peak. it's a shame they didn't do anything more with Saiyaman.....I think toriyama had huge plans for him, but instead he had to keep going and his heart wasn't in it anymore

its the greatest anime ever you pleb

Cell saga was just the Piccolo saga from DB on repeat

You know the android/cell sagas only had so much shit happening because of editorial fuckery?

>19/20 supposed to be main villains
>editor tells toriyama they look fucking shit and that no one would take them seriously and to redesign them
>toriyama makes 17/18
>editor is all "what the fuck, they're fucking kids", says its moronic, no one will be threatened by them, make something else
>tori makes first form cell
>editor says its not good enough and to redesign him again
>makes imperfect cell
>"lol m8 u avin a giggle?"
>finally makes Perfect Cell

PERFECION

Piccolo saga was the best DB saga.

Call me a pleb but I really did love those brief moments of Vegeta beating the ever loving shit out of cell to the point that Cell is actually scared, and for once it also makes sense that Vegeta then gets stomped anyway

>>editor tells toriyama they look fucking shit and that no one would take them seriously and to redesign them
Dr. Gero killing Yamcha was one of the hypest shit ever.

supposedly he's voicing some vegeta clone that vegeta fights in the super dub

It was more 19, who was a teapot with a face

When will he learn?

Wheezing old man Sabat just can't do it like he used to

I thought it was all part of the plan? How would they make it even last that long with those villains?

like seriously how is that true? did he admit that in an interview? all the other sagas had minor villains and then major villains later with multiple forms. how would toriyama ever plan for 17/18 to be the main villains when they are introduced right away

>it's a vegeta gets BTFO episode
but that's like every other episode so who cares

>this webm
manlet detected

lucky bald sunabitch

>they wasted all the time and budget on the fight against the ginyu squad while half of the frieza fight looked like shit

I don't get it.

What was his plan after this? I mean if he beat Recoome, what then? He wouldn't have been a match for Jeice and Burter, and Ginyu would have one-shotted him.

He should have stopped at imperfect cell

This looks better than t.b.h

Z looks like they forgot to draw details half of the time while Super is crystal clear and sharp