i push my fingers into my EYES

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

IM IN CHARGE HERE

WHEN THE MOON HITS YOUR EYE LIKE A BIG PIZZA PIE

NOOOOOOO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOYIM?

Is that what I think it is?

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

Why would they give a shit?
Episode 9 will even make more money. Normies don't even have an RT account, they love everything with the name star wars in it and will flock to the cinemas in 2 years agin

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Why would they give a shit?
Justice League will even make more money. Normies don't even have an RT account, they love everything with the name DC in it and will flock to the cinemas in 2 years agin

TWO SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

I don't get your post. JL was a genuine flop

OMG

The Dark Souls of tweets

Reminder that once it goes below 50% it gets an automatic rotten rating.

TLJ is on track for 1.1 billion
Disney gets 56% of that, and spent about 500 million on the film+advertising
Disney also payed $4 billion for the franchise
This film will barely make money, Solo will lose them millions, and episode 9 will be a disaster. Their videogames for star wars have failed spectacularly, and the merchandising is selling poorly (because none of the characters are cool)

>52% audience rating
>77% drop from weekend to weekend

Star Wars was too big to fail, they said.

No, the goal was just to "deconstruct" the previous movies and characters. Deconstruction, in the context of movies, is just a synonym for tearing down the work of other more creative people when you have nothing yourself to offer. Burning down the very platform on which you've been given to work isn't clever or interesting. TLJ offered nothing new; it was just a passive aggressive stab at films that people actually like.

Watchmen was a deconstruction of superheroes, and it's fucking brilliant.

The only problem here is that Rian CANT WRITE FOR SHIT AND HAS NO IDEA WHAT STAR WARS IS

This gives me hope that maybe everything is gonna be okay

>watchmen
>brilliant
Hello r*ddit

Deconstruction like this is really something that should be left to a spin-off. Not a fucking main movie.

No they didn't

Watchmen is fucking shit, like every over superhero movie.

>Watchmen was a deconstruction of superheroes, and it's fucking brilliant.
It's not. Watchmen is tryhard edgelord shit and as much as it "deconstructs" it's just as much guilty of being typical capeshit, which is why it fails.

Watchmen is a meme pushed by insecure manchildren who needed a validation of their hobby when it got first published.

I'm talking about the comic written by Moore, not the movie, you philistine. Point it, deconstruction can work if handled properly.

>implying

I FELL INTO A BURNING RING OF FIRE
I WENT DOWN DOWN DOWN
AND THE FLAMES WENT HIGHER

You have to go back

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
I'M IN CHARGE HERE

WASTE AWAY WITH ME

DOWN WITH ME

Which must have been what Disney actually wanted, given he pulled exactly the same shit with Jurassic World.

>tfw i own 1 (one) comic book and people still call you a manchild for owning it

RUSSIAN HACKERS ARE AT IT AGAIN. THERE IS NO WAY THE CRITICS ARE WRONG. STUPID DRUMPF

Not you, but those who got the meme into the mainstream, which is how normalfags like you fell for it.

>and the merchandising is selling poorly (because none of the characters are cool)

BB8 alone makes that untrue. Kids love that motherfucker.

Colin Treverrow made Jurassic World, not Johnson. He was in line to make Episode IX but was sacked earlier this year and replaced with Abrams.

yeah right

OY VEY, GEVALT! SHUT IT DOWN!

The hacker known as Sup Forums made all the bad reviews, guys, just go see it 10 times and buy all the porg merchandise you can.

WAKE ME UP
BEFORE YOU GO GO

Disney don't have the intelligence, or the balls, to properly "deconstruct" Star Wars.
Can you imagine if someone produced a Star Wars movie in the vein of Dune Messiah? With Luke as the President of the New Republic, trapped by his own force prophecies while various factions try and kill his kids? They could even get David Lynch in to direct it.

If they wanted a good deconstruction they should have just adapted KotOR 2.

Ultimately, deconstructing a franchise that someone else created in the NINTH entry is in very poor taste.

or a deconstruction in a spinoff movie

>deconstruction

le%face needs updating (again)

Deconstruction is the principle of tackling existing ideas from a new perspective. It's not the introduction of new ideas. Everyone would have been happy to see something new from these movies.

shareholders

This is all Russian hackers trying to weaponize box office returns.

Credit to rottentomatoes for not messing with the reviews and admitting they have not been manipulated in any way.

Say that to EA.

.HE HAS NEVER HEARD ABOUT JAR JAR N KENNER

Don't mind me, I'm just the only good thing to come out of this trilogy.

>W-Why did you kill me for Disney Wars user? Did you really hate the EU that much? Because an obese man from Wisconsin told you to?

"Deconstruction" literally means "to take something apart."

get rekt fucking femboy cunt stooge of KK

burn in hell for the luke you destroyed for kennedy's cunty ways

you spineless son of a whore

if my Reylo suffers cause you faggots reeeeee at this movie im gonna shank a bitch

This film has been out for 1 week 3 days
How long until it reaches 49 percent?

Moldy Holdy bringing down the patriarchy and the box office.

its odd becausehe doesn't look like he should be that solidly built. Has a thick core and decent inserts, i'm jelly.

Yeah that's what I said.

Back to tumblr

>reviews are wildly positive

Lets get real the majority of the Expanded Universe was garbage
First you had the Bantam books in the 90s that just wandered around a dazy pumping out lazy space fantasy advantures with star wars slapped on the cover by second rate authors with zero coordination
Then with Del Rey everything goes grimdark warhammer40k with one war after another and everything being destroyed and the force made into something relative with no good or bad or light or dark and uncle sith did nothing bad

>you live to see TLJ getting the %52 meme into their audience score

PRAISE LA CRIATURA

youtube.com/watch?v=HB2ouW2Asa4

*inhales*

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE BOI

OH NO NO NO NO

>Certified Fresh
>At 74%

RT is a big fucking joke

>Their videogames for star wars have failed spectacularly
>videogames

you mean the literally 2 games made by the worst company you can choose, one of which failed so bad and so hard it probalby killed the lootboxes for good?

Fuck Disney.

I AM ONLY HUMAN AFTERALL
I AM ONLY HUMAN AFTERALL

>certified fresh
>lost the equivalent of 50 million in production costs, marketing, merchandise and franchise value

Hope Disney will fire Kathleen Kennedy.

>when you fuck up so hard you actually do humanity a favor

God bless EA.

Last Jedi is actually a plot to fire Kathleen and prevent whatever sjw policies, because Trump supporters took over Disney.
its the only reason I can think of behind Disney making an obvious bomb, even making sure it'll bomb in Asia, because Rose x Finn

fuck off with your twilight romance

I fucking hate Watchmen but thats not comparable. The deconstruction thing is the entire point of the story in Watchmen, whereas Star Wars is about something different.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Yes

So edgy..all that social isolation must be getting to you guys

"Good" as in "not completely shit".

>Watchmen was a deconstruction of superheroes, and it's fucking brilliant.
didn't moore despise the movie though?

So this is the power of feminism..

Come on now. Reylo would be the biggest joke I have ever seen if not for the rest of TLJ.

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

I mean, Disney bombed the Treasure Planet to kill their 3d animation technology they used in Tarsan.

How long until reddit letter media lose all credibility until they are ironically only left with their most deluded, cult-like fanboys for maximum pottery points?

THIS IS MY LAST JEDI

whoa

George is laughing from the afterlife

>They didn't give it a rating, that means they like it
t. brainlet

So you watch or like a movie based in what that web says?

>*slurp* thanks for the cum Mike I love it I love it *sluuuuuuurp*

SUFFOCATION

NO BREATHING

>comic
Fuck off
We aren't Sup Forums here

Why are his pants up so high?