Who is in the wrong here?

who is in the wrong here?

Critics are always trying to push their agendas and general audiences are brainlets. Neither opinion matters. But the movie was indeed bad.

The customer is always right. Though they are invariably retarded at voicing their misgivings.

commie nigger jews

You for making this thread

Audiences.
And by “audiences” i mean the cancerous Star Wars fanboys.

Audiences. The film was vastly superior to The Farce Awakens.

Hi, fellow sane person.

>The film was vastly superior to The Farce Awakens

i luv duh stur wuhhrs
hehe purrrgs

It was. TFA is nothing but a bad copypaste that shits all over the OT. TLJ does that too but atleast it's its own thing.

>52%
OH NONONONONONO

The first half hour was leagues above the fourze wakey up, but then SUBVERSION strikes and the movie goes downhill so fast it makes your head fucking spin

>A complete trainwreck is better than a copypaste of a good movie

>expected a good movie
>instead you get TLJ
Haha you got SUBVERTED

TFA was a copypaste AND a train wreck that marginalized the OT and rebooted it pretending Ep 5 and 6 never happened.

Star Wars fanboys are ousting themselves as manchildren in need of nostalgia injections to stay happy.

The corporate whores are clearly in the right

>Star Wars fanboys are ousting themselves as manchildren in need of nostalgia injections to stay happy.

Or maybe they just need a good movie to be happy?
Don't act like TLJ didn't pull on nostalgia, it was everywhere and shared so many beats and scenes from Empire to RoTJ
Only difference is it fell flat almost every time

What beats?

I find it funny how the JJ "mysteries" of TFA were actually hyped up by the retarded SW community as something special. It's like they learned nothing from Lost. Rian took JJ's "mysteries" and rightfully distanced the new trilogy from them so SW doesn't become another glorified TV show of hack JJ. JJ is a shrewd businessman but he's not a filmmaker.

under 50% when?

The audience is wrong of course, based MOUSE and his overpaid critics can't EVER be wrong you hear me you pathetic insecure white bois?

Who was in the wrong here?

Both were mediocre.

It’s not bad.
I can name 25 worst movies than the Last Jedi that came out this year:
>The Beauty and the Beast remake
>The Mummy
>Bright
>Paul WS Anderson’s Wife Is Hot And Yours Isn’t Part 6
>The Snowman
>Geostorm
>Diary of a Wimpy Kid 4
>BOO 2
>A Bad Moms Christmas
>The Flatliners remake
>Rings
>The Bye Bye Man
>Transformers 5
>Baywatch
>Chips
>The Emoji Movie
>Nut Job 2
>Wish Upon
>The Book of Henry
>The Dark Tower
>Daddy’s Home 2
>The Circle
>All Eyez On Me
>Alien Covenant
>Sandy Wexler

>The film was vastly superior to The Farce Awakens.

Went yesterday to the cinema with some friends. None of us liked it at all. I really don't understand what drug the critics had before watching this abomination. At least TFA was watchable.

What did you hope to prove posting that?

That drug the critics was taking was SANITY.

Mousebucks are a hell of a drug

Fuck you, you dirty hypocrite. Seriously go find another job, it's disgusting t be shilling like that for a living. Think about your life before doing to many dumb shits. For god sake.

FPBP

Fuck you m8, Nut Job 2 was kino

Unironically, the audience