Who does Sup Forums support?

Rebels are fags

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactic_Republic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Droids libertarian?

I'm supporting a supernova to wipe out half the galaxy desu

CIS if they would have Clones instead of Droids.
So its the Empire.

>Missile Boat still not canon
>literal WW2 bombers in space are
Disney can go choke on a bag of dicks

I like the aesthetic of the Rebels more, but IRL I'd join the Empire. It's just what everyone does, like going to college. Even Luke was originally going to go to Imperial Academy

The CIS fought for less federal control and lower taxes

Dooku is pretty much General Lee in space

Tusken Raiders

Red square should be the Jedi Order.

What even happened to the CIS planets after Sheev took over? There must have been heaps of droids left over just hanging around unused.

Sup Forums is Imperial territory but we all want qt rebel waifus.

Sheev's empire is the only correct answer.

Wtf did the empire do that actually made life worse in the galaxy, sure they blew up Alderon which is about the only bad thing they did and even then it was a rebel breeding ground.

galactic empire

Most were occupied by the Empire.
I assume some of them managed to reactivate the droids and continue fighting, but they were outnumbered.

who are the commies?

>Wtf did the empire do that actually made life worse in the galaxy
Higher taxes, Moffs taking what they want; it actually wasn't that different from Saddam Hussein's rule in Iraq.

The Republic

Enforce military curfues, enslave locals to work in the factories, ravage the environments for materials etc.

Actually OT Rebels would be in purple while the resistance would be in green. Empire is on the verge of authoritarian right and left. Republic would depend on the chancellor and sepratists would be in the middle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactic_Republic

High taxes
Enslaved whole planets then glasses them when they finished a job
Seized property like a farm or industry
Mass executions
Priority of a few beauracrats lives
Taxes funded weapons to destroy the public.

>Dooku is pretty much General Lee in space
>you now realize that we will never have a Civil War film with General Lee portrayed by his unironic real life relative Christopher Lee

GODDAMNIT, TV!

is there actually a test like this one i can take

Google political compass.

Communists

I find it hard to view the Separatists as anything but right wing considering they want to break away from the republic's hold on the market. You could probably make a good argument for authoritarian or libertarian.

On a semi related note how the fuck are left libertarians a thing, like if you have a fairly unrestricted society how is it unrestricted if you take money from someone and give it to another. How could you stop consenting parties from engaging in trade ?

>how is it unrestricted if you take money from someone and give it to another.
It isn't. Left libertarianism is basically like everybody being best friends who you let casually borrow and eat out of your fridge.

But who will make me give you my food ?

No one. It's voluntary.

So what would stop a free market from spontaneously forming ?

So the soviet union in space?

Drugs.

But selling heroin to kids is the key to the free market ?

They were fucked the hardest. Jabiim for example was enslaved despite being entirely made up of humans.
CIS corporation assets (including some factory worlds) were gifted to imperial loyalists like Tagge who then made up the backbone of the Corporate Sector which is practically more under control of CEOs private armies than the empire itself.

The empire wasted tax dollars on a giant ineffective space station that was immedietly destroyed. Even then it managed to permanently destroy an entire planets worth of real estate. However the Republic must have been even more incompetent as it was able to spawn a separtist movement and two authoritarian takeovers. People must have been really dissatisfied with them to allow that to happen.

Confederacy