Why do people who are rich, famous and have fresh wet pussy on speed dial, kill themselves?

Why do people who are rich, famous and have fresh wet pussy on speed dial, kill themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8SlOaFF0nx4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he had a brain tumor you retard

How old are you?

He was losing his mind

because Parkinsons

There are easier and less painful ways to suicide you cuck

Because it turns out people can get used to anything, yes even being rich, famous, or endless sex. Once all those things bore you, what else is there? That's why so many turn to drugs

Degenerative inoperable disease and depressive episodes in the past.

Money doesn't cure depression

Because eventually you get tired of everything

this. those only attempt to fill a hole inside and when those no longer fill the hole, you have to find new ways. they don't have God in their lives so they feel empty and meaningless, because they don't have spiritual light illuminating them

>rich, famous and have fresh wet pussy
people with access to these things are more likely to kill themselves than those who don't. Really joggins the noggin

He was so financially hard up he was going to be forced into making Mrs Doubtfire 2.

Just think about that for a second. A 65 year old man having to squeeze into that stinking latex suit and pretend to be all happy and jolly while reciting dogshit dialogue and quips, for 12 hours a day 7 days a week during shoots, knowing that 70% of the money he made was going to go to his ex wife.

He was suffering from a disease which would cause amnesia and kill him in about two years, hadn’t he committed suicide, he would’ve passed away by now regardless. He chose to commit suicide before all of that would happen.

Robin Williams killed himself because he was diagnosed with Dementia and didn't want himself to deteriorate any further.

Honestly, I'd do the same in his position after seeing my grandfather suffer through 5 years of it and become a shell of a man.

I think hanging yourself is the best way, short of some kind of poison?

In Williams' case, he wasn't simply depressed. It was confirmed later that he had parkinson's and dementia. But for the rest of them, you've heard the phrase "money can't buy happiness" right?

people are never happy
no matter how good they have it, they want more

Robin Williams is a terrible example, but regarding other actors, it’s usually because poorfags believe lots of money will make you very happy and get you out of a depression whilst rich folks know it doesn’t do shit to make you feel happy since they already have everything they want

I die before then, right?

Because suicide isn't based off of income.

probably because of mental illness if i had to fucking guess

Merry Christmas Robin, lets watch it again
youtube.com/watch?v=8SlOaFF0nx4

That's bullshit, I'm a lot happier without financial troubles. For a lazy, content guy money solves everything, it's the ambitious who are never satisfied.

that's because you were poor before, you will get use to having money then it will start