Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father

>Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father
>"He told me enough! He told me you killed him"
>No.... Obi-Wan killed your father

This was the line David Prowse read on set to keep the real twist secret. How different would Episode VI have been if this were what actually happened?

sta werz

Episode 3 would have had a better ending

Obi-wan did kill Anakin, in a manner of speaking

Obi-Wan is dead at this point, so it doesn't really set a conflict for Ep. 6. What if
>No... Yoda killed your father

Well... It's true, isn't it?

>No....YOU are your father!

While Obi Wan left Anakin to die without 2 legs and one arm with a river of molten lava, Palpatine took him and healed him.
Who is evil then?

Unironically would have been a better line

>and he was a good friend

>No... Ewoks killed your father.

>Who is evil then?

Depends on the point of view

Why didn't Obi Wan put Anakin out of his misery? All he had to do was force push him into the lava, leaving him to slowly burn to death while being horrifically maimed was an awful thing to do.

>>No... Yoda killed your father
Vader:You see Yoda is this green litt...
Luke: I know him. He killed my father?
Vader:No, sorry, he IS your father!

>Christian Haaydensen was your father!

But if Obi killed Luke's dad what does it to do with Vadar? Why did Vadar have to fight and kill Obi and tell Luke the truth before he jumped off?
Saying Vadar is Luke's dad solves all the unexplained plots

you know george just made the shit up as he went along right?

How did Vader know that Luke and Obi-Wan met? I don't remember a scene where he sees the two of them together.

All 3 of them saw each other in the scene where Obi-Wan died.

That's because you have a fucking shit memory

Also, Vader can read Luke's mind anyways. He learned about Leia that way.

It’s rhymes.
Like poetry.

Why people hid Luke in the planet where Anakin and Anakin's mother lived? Isn't this stupid? A quick imperial investigation would lead to Tatooine.

he sensed Luke on the death star, together with OB1

he wanted him to suffer for the betrayal and for killing those kids.

So what was he saying when he was offering to rule the galaxy as father and son?

Jedi don't kill defenseless people, dude.

Classic.

>no one will make Obi Wan suffer for killing Grievous

>A quick imperial investigation would lead to Tatooine

How? You think Jabba takes a census of all the moisture farmers on the planet and puts it on the holonet? The only way anyone would figure it out would be to go there in person and investigate and ask around about someone named Skywalker.

Fuck Obi Wan

it's over anakin, i have the high ground ;)

Because the PT didn't exist back then.
Coarseplanet wasn't Vader's childhood home in the OT. He also didn't build C3PO.
Fuck, the PT was really shit when it came to namedropping and linking to the OT.

He could also have chewed his cooked flesh like a dog but he didn't do that either.

Kind of hard to death blow the man you raised since he was ten.

It's not like the empire has an absurd amount of resources to investigate this, right? Coupled with a policy of hunting down jedi and separatist remnants.

is Grievous a Lucas invention?

When I was a wanted fellon, I broke in the home of the detective looking for me and lived in his attic for 4 months and he never suspected a thing.

He does see them together.
And who else could have trained him?
I think at this point Vader was not supposed to know who Yoda is. Or if he did, he thought he is dead.

Vader probably assumed nobody was that cruel. Plus the planet already was in imperial control.

Also probably thought he didn't exist for afew years there.

>No... I am NOT your father

Vadar and Luke's dad were gay couple

Yes
The reason why greev didn't have four hands in most of clone wars is because genndy only have concept arts showing him only having two hands at that point

>It's not like the empire has an absurd amount of resources to investigate this, right?

If Vader already knew there was a guy named Skywalker living on Tatooine, there would be no need for an investigation to find out if there's a guy named Skywalker living on Tatooine. So what, Vader sends a Star Destroyer to his old home just in case his kids survived, and just in case Obi-Wan took him there to hide him, and just in case the kid is using the same surname?

Also, if a bunch of Stormtroopers landed in Mos Eisley and started beating up the locals, screaming about how they wanted to find someone named Skywalker, then Owen and Beru would just go into hiding, and Obi-Wan would help them. The only way to sucessfully find Luke would be with a secret spy type dude. And when do you ever see the Empire use trained, plain clothes operatives acting to gather information secretly? The best I can think of is that alien fuck who told them where the Falcon was berthed.

From certain point of view.

can you stop? This meme is already dead

Did you also help him kill his boss?

Correct me if I am wrong, but Owen's last name is never given in the OT.
So it's safe to assume he is the actual brother of Anakin Skywalker, his name being Skywalker too, and Vader not giving a shit about him. This Luke Skywalker could be his nephew, if he looked it up.

>Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father
>"He told me enough! He told me you killed him"
>Now theres something i must reveal then
>IM YOUR FATHER, IM YOUR FATHER

He has the force retard

classic