>13 Hours
that isnt fulled with propaganda

heat
collateral
black hat
The Way of the Gun

all essential operator core

Hillary pls

I really wish Michael Bay would do more serious movies like this, and not jokey trash like Transformers

falling down

>operating in cargo shorts
peak aesthetic achieved

why the fuck did he fire that thing on the ground

first time seeing an rpg skim like that aswell

Pain & Gain was great

6 Days, 80's british sas is breddy gud

Anyone notice that this dude did this like head nod side to side thing like he was going to leave the cartel guys alone what the fuck was that about

Hes shaking his head to let them know not to do whatever theyre thinking of doing

He's getting a boner.

>head nod side to side thing
how serious is your autism

Jamie Bell was miscast

I can't wait for the sequel.

>head nod side to side thing

They already had the drop on the Mexicans they weren’t actually going to let them go right?

>ywn know what it feels like to give a head nod side to side thing before shooting a car full of Mexicans

what do you call a head nod to the side

>kino
>posts sicario webm
Slit your throat.

*holds knife to own neck*
*teleports behind you*
*slits your throatneck*
heh nothin personnel kid

you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, Sicario is fucking art

Is she getting fucked by any of the boat house boys in this movie? Such a THICC woman.

>hurr I've not seen the movie
They were not allowed to engage unless fired upon

Why is this woman so blue?

hi shareblue

he didnt aim at the ground, thats just how RPGs work. They are basically just big bottle rockets

guys, would top gun be considered to be operator tier? or is operator only extended to grunts?

anybody can name operator-kino movie where they used drones, other actual stuff spec-ops, and actual navy seals(or green berets(?) don't remember). it was released after 2010

Acts of Valor?

came to post this, fantastic
you gotta be full retarded to think this is slanted, they were way, way too neutral on the politics in this movie

this, thanks

this one, thanks

So what did emily blunt actually do in the movie?
Saw it yesterday, and she just comes across as useless. Alejandro is obviously way more important for the plot, but not really a main character. We just see his actions, barely any motives though

The Last Jedi

Take your (You) and fuck off

She was a scapegoat, she was chosen specifically because she was just a random SWAT cop and possibly because she was mildly incompetent.

Did you watch the movie

they just needed an agent with her clearance on their team just so they could move into mexico whenever they wanted

>you gotta be full retarded to think this is slanted, they were way, way too neutral on the politics in this movie

Not him, but it was propaganda glorifying soldiers and denigrating 'intellectuals'. The CIA dude in charge constantly talked down to and belittled the mercenaries, while talking about how valuable the college educated CIA analysts and operatives were. Meanwhile he is constantly saying stupid shit and proving how unfit he is for his job. One of the CIA agents also argued with her protection detail - apparently people with college educations love to disagree with their bodyguards, is what the movie tried to tell me.

And by the end the CIA boss had proven himself to be incredibly callous, unprepared and inexperienced. It was propaganda of the highest order, glorifying literal mercenaries, and it's fucking amazing to me that you didn't see it.

>tfw the target falls to the right, snaps the wooden planks, and then posthumously unloads rounds into the floating barrels, causing them to explode

John Wick 2

Sicario is fucking great you contrarian fuck

What's a good operator movie to you then?

>a movie is propaganda if I dont agree with it!

>having anything in a movie you would have to agree to
>not propoganda

Hmmmmm

Because he's Libyan.

These aren't even Wojaks anymore

If the CIA chief was just an idiot, I'd be fine with it. If the mercenaries were just guys doing their jobs, I'd be fine with it. But it very clearly places the two 'sides' into camps and makes one out to be true selfless heroes of heroic bravery while the other is a bunch of sniveling cowards with college degrees. In reality these two groups (CIA employees and contractors) probably have perfectly amicable working relationships. The conflict between the two was not just drama - it was drama with a clear bad guy who represents a certain class of people.

It's propaganda. Get over it.

That's a retarded rule. if you point a gun at the police you get shot.

>In reality these two groups (CIA employees and contractors) probably have perfectly amicable working relationships
Wew lad

I hated that they fucked up the actual assault scene. I don't know if they were being historically accurate (doubtful) or if they were just slowing things down for the audience so they could follow what was happening, but every time before they shot the terrorists the operators hesitated so that we could see at least 3 alternating shots of the terrorist and the SAS soldiers. I wanted them to be fucking ruthless after all that build up, shooting terrorists to shreds without a moments hesitation

Amazing argument.

That's some contrived bullshit, even for this board.

Hola reddit

Watch the film. It's not even subtle about it.

>virtually every enemy of the USA previously funded by CIA including al qaeda and isis

no guys CIA are good guys CIA friend movie got it all wrong mercenaries were the bad guys CIA went to college

>i need my movies to tell me that there are clear bad guys/good guys

You might enjoy 13 Hours, then.

ok if these guys are so operator how do they let the mexican cop sneak up right behind them, they would have been fucked without emily to save them

Nope
nationalreview.com/article/429812/13-hours-benghazi-fictionalized

In no reality are the CIA not the bad guys.

You know all those videos of ISIS shooting down Russian helicopters, blowing up Russian tanks with TOW missiles? All courtesy of the CIA. The CIA thinks arming rabid dogs is ok so long as some of those rabid dogs fight our geopolitical adversaries. Nevermind how many European citizens get run over by trucks of peace.

>can't watch these anymore out of shame because i tried to be one and failed

Great. However, what you posted has absolutely nothing to do with my claims.

this

>operator-kino
Say no more

Spoilers I guess
That's the point
They don't require her skill set
They just require her actual physical presence so that they (CIA) can operate within US jurisdication, something they cannot do without a US law officer of sorts
That's all

first day?

>Random screenshots
>OMG ITS GINO XD

And you're a fucking dumbass who was triggered by the fact that college educated people were implied to be completely out of their depth compared to uneducated peasants with high school diplomas.

People died and it was 100% the CIA's and the State Department bureaucrats' faults. Get over it. When people's lives are literally on the line, it's probably best for the people who've never been shot at before to shut the fuck up and let the professionals do their jobs. Get over it.

Jesus, how thin skinned and insulated are you to be triggered over the implication that experienced Rangers and Marines and SEALs might know quite a bit more about how to survive and be more mentally prepared to handle a full blown battle than a bunch of "analysts" straight out of grad school?

>don't read my post
>pretend like you did

Nice try. But I've already addressed pretty much everything you're saying.

Pic related is the greatest special forces tv show ever made.

Fucking debate me. Every single person I've made watch this show, from certified gunsmith country farm guys, to lefty computer nerds, has loved this show.

Absolutely fucking despised the focus on the wives/family bullshit. Pretty much the reason why I couldn't keep watching it.

just fast forward it, even the best TV shows are about 70/30 actual content and filler

The show had to include that. Otherwise 50% of the audience (women) would never let their husbands/boyfriends watch it.

That said, I thought the family stuff was fine. Obviously not my favorite part of the series, but I thought it was handled well.

>certain class of people are 100% responsible for a tragedy
>They're not portrayed favorably in a movie about said tragedy
What?! Propoganda!

Not true at all

I will never understand why people forgive filler

>national review

Strike Back seasons 2-5
Season 6 is ok so far and I thought episode 5 was a lot of fun

The fact that you don't understand is incredibly amusing. Propaganda is only rarely subtle about the message it's trying to convey, and 13 Hours is not an example of that kind of film.

I honestly doubt whether you've actually seen it.

>shots are all thematic and tell exactly what's going on for the charracters and tell the narrative visually
>LUL RANDUM SCREENOS

Bro they didn’t give a fuck they even accidentally killed a cop

Fuck that new shit! Scotty-Stonebridge over Those womyn any fuckin day. Strike Back 2-5 will always be ultimate kino.

THIS

I really enjoyed this movie. Unexpected operator kino with a pretty good Bruce Willis.

Here.

i've seen neither

ffs

>people unironically recommending that laughable 13 hours Michael Bay flick
Just look at this scene, the guy on the far left just turns and squats like he has to shit all of a sudden while not being phased by the bullets

You seem not to grasp the fact that it really happened. That was not a fictional event. The movie was based on the testimony of people who were actually there. It's likely it happened very similarly to the way it was portrayed. I'm not sure why you're getting so hung about this one minor aspect of a film.

If Bay really wanted to make some kind of political statement he would have been a LOT more overt about why Benghazi happened than he was.

>This guy I don't know anything about because I wasn't there was depicted as a stupid asshole. I know he was actually a competent person because the opposite conclusion aligns with a political world view I don't like.

In the final stages of getting hired on by Triple Canopy. Haven’t watched Sicario or 13 Hours yet because I’ve felt bad about where I was in life. I know your pain.

It's literally call of duty: the movie

she's sad

There needs to be more movies with plain clothes operators tearing shit up

unironically this