Am I the only one who wants to fuck her?

Am I the only one who wants to fuck her?

why is her neck so long

Anyone have the screencap of some user explaining her leadership style?

fuck no, Laura dern is bangin

Racist

>leader has to be a stronk womyn who don't need no man complete with tumblr hair
>has to deal with dumb, impulsive manchildren and show them their place

based fucking disney

>Laura dern
Where have I seen her before??

Jurassic Park, Twin Peaks, Blue Velvet.

thanks, nigga

daily reminder

How can she be a strong and diverse womyn if she doesn't take seven nigger dicks at the same time?

That happens off screen.

I'll show her some patriarchy

>poe makes the call destroys dreadnought
>resistance thinks that they have escaped but then first order tracks them after hyperspace jump
>dreadnought at this point could have destroyed their entire fleet but poe killed it so First Order has to slowly chase them, buying precious time
>gets demoted
>space Hillary doesn't tell anyone her plan
>aside from seeming extremely suspicious causes massive distrust within crew
>failed mutiny as a result of her lack of communication
>her plan all along is revealed to "save" people by having them escape on transports
>99% of the resistance dies
>remembered as great leader
>Poe seen as stupid man for trying to come up with a different plan

Laura Dern is my #1 mommyfu

no OP I'd black rectangle her brains out too

No, she's really hot

How come she's hotter than when she was young?

same dude

giv purple hair mommy gf

please leave this board

She looked 40 when she was 20.

now she looks 40 when she is 50

Is there a reason why her role couldn't have been played by Leia? Was Carrie Fisher sick during filming, it seems she has a very minor role.

>>>/kindergarten/

>Being a warmongering autocratic leader is ok, if you're a light skinned woman.

I'm pretty sure she's only in there to pass some feminist criterion about strong womyn in power not being the token woman.

>"Dern was married to Ben Harper from 2005-2013 and has also had romances with Kyle MacLachlan, Nicolas Cage, Renny Harlin, Jeff Goldblum, and Billy Bob Thornton."

what a slut

>Was Carrie Fisher sick during filming
Lol yes very very very sick

>Jeff Goldblum
doesnt he hook up with everyone he works with

Laura Dern is a superb milf.

i hope she doesn't have cancer or something haha

What DID she die of?

a very obscure but serious illness called idontknowhowsearchenginesworkitus

>Laura dern

david lynch sure does

I see you will soon die of fuckingfaggotgobacktohighschoolwithyourreddithumor

>tfw long neck untermensch

At least I can say I'm 6' even though I have the body of someone two inches shorter. L-living the dream.

Only if she has very hairy legs, feet, pits, and nipples.

She managed to film most of her scenes before unexpectedly kicking it. They could have at least planned to put her in this role before having to reshoot or use zombie holograms. That said, I'm fine with new blood sullying the franchise's reputation instead of the geriatrics from the originals.

Interesting theory, but I think it's simpler than that. You need to understand you should listen to your betters even when every fiber of your soul is telling you it's wrong because you're a dumb rube who can't see the bigger picture, and powerful people have to have public and private positions besides. Not listening and believing is how you end up with travesties like Drumpf.

Who wouldn't want to fuck a tsundere Laura Dern with daddy issues?
>inb4 (You)s from picky virgins

(you) because you're a fag

Perhaps I could offer you something a little more in line with your personal tastes

no need to bring up your personal problems on an anonymous Mongolese clam scraping market

>implying a rabid chutney ferret like (you) has any interest in the ancient art of clam scraping

how bad is that i just realized her role in JP has a lot of SJW lines?

Only as a purple haired domintatrix in a movie

She's ugly as fug IRL

Nope. She's not unattractive and has the right number of holes. That's enough for some guys.

Personally, I don't see the appeal. I don't hate her character (although it's dumb that she didn't just tell people her plan) but I don't find her hot. Honestly, this new Star Wars has a real lack of hotties. Rey is the closest to being sexy and even she has a stick body.

>dyed hair
there goes my purple pubes erotic fantasy