You have 48 hours to prep

You have 48 hours to prep.
After the first 24 Kevin will begin preparing.
After the 48 is up, you must attempt to break into his house and kidnap him. What’s your plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yh7-wAy_8ss
youtube.com/watch?v=C06FgZVmN38
youtube.com/watch?v=rf1LSNNgSWA
youtube.com/watch?v=E4FswrMCuNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Break through the front door in riot armor, restrain him and rape his beautiful baby boyfeet :3

make a couple molotov cocktails
roast him

This. Smoke him out

lure him into a metal trap with a fresh cheese pizza as bait

place a plate of heroin inside of a van playing michael jackson music in front of his house.

rob other houses in the neighborhood, grab a quick bite to eat, then show up around 9 oclock for some hilarious antics and misadventures.

Buy a gun and shoot him

SWAT him like one of the streamers.
Fuck kevin

You can't beat Kevin, he beats you

that's the life

I’M PUTTING TOGETHER A TEAM:

>Kevin “slamming twinks between drinks” Spacey
>Jared Fogle
>Jerry Sandusky
>George Takei

But your goal is to kidnap him, not kill him.

Kidnap him. That means you must take him alive.

am i interpreting it wrong or is it heavily implied that harry and marv were about to rape him before the scary neighbor showed up and saved the day?

Joe Pesci said he was going to bite his fingers off. I think they were just going to mutilate and brutalize him until he died. Pretty dark for a family comedy, desu.

Have you seen Maccy recently?

youtube.com/watch?v=yh7-wAy_8ss
The end is the best part.

>Call Police
>leave anonymous tip Child is left Home alone by abusive parents
>Police come, trap related hyjinks ensue
>Police take Kevin to station for the time being
>Rob Empty and Trap-less house

I burn down the house from outside
youtube.com/watch?v=C06FgZVmN38

Buy gun, and buy ammo.

Fuck your rules. He can have weeks of prep time. All I need is a match and a burlap sack.

The idea is to kidnap Kevin. Attracting police attention is the last thing you want to do.

>TFW you become Little Moe with the gimpy leg

why the fuck do i want a little boy when there's a full house of loot to get at? am I a pedo in the scenario?

>Pose as Kevin on grinder
>Set up dates with pedos to come to the house at various times
>The constant stream of pedos wear down the defenses
>Stroll in, hammer to head

I liked the end

call police that a kid is alone and parents away.
Police take kid out of home.
Rob it when no one is there

Damn I love this rise cultivating blog.

You can be whatever you want, you just have to kidnap kevin.

Kek

>This next level meta post

10/10

kek

I apply for a small loan of a million dollars and buy the house.

Hyperspace ram it

Get a hockey mask to protect my face, wear shoes, and get in through the window. Then I'd just barrel through his traps until I find him. The traps he sets up aren't fatal so the most I'll get away with is a few bruises.

get a gun with rubber bullets and smoke grenades. definitely put on riot armor because that little fucker is going to be throwing irons and paint cans at me. also get some shoes as well as gloves with adhesive material/nails so I can't slip on some fucking toy cars and that I can climb on walls. lastly, I'd get a fire extinguisher backpack for the case that the little asshole tries to burn me. in order to not having to rely on turning on the lights, I'd get night vision goggles

>loot rich peoples house
>kidnap the child
>hold for ransom because family has the cash

>get a fire extinguisher backpack
I read that as fire extinguisher jetpack

IT'S ON RIGHT NOW ON ENCORE

LIVE THREAD WHEN?

No role too small for Robbie I see

>codec support from Tim Curry
>Outer Kevin

Sides in orbit.

DID I SAY THAT IT DIDN'T HAVE THAT PURPOSE TOO?!?!?

>tfw kevin is torching the ground while I'm pulling a Mario Sunshine on his ass

I think what people in this thread fail to realize is that Kevin set up all the traps in the movie in a couple of hours. If he gets a full 24 hours of setup time, there will be traps in there that you could never dream of. Basically he will be playing 4d chess but in trap making.

Lighting the house on fire still seems like the best way to go. He has to come out eventually.

>walk in
>the hallway floor is covered in oil, Kevin is at the end with nowhere to go
>run, jump, and jetpack over it, then ground pound on Kevin

youtube.com/watch?v=rf1LSNNgSWA

Wait, so does that make the kid from Home Alone 3 Liquid Kevin?

Fucking holy shit im dyibg laughing

There was no Home Alone 3.

It took me a moment.user bringing the fucjing bantz, holy shit.

Put on ice boots a metal bike helmet and oven mitts, BAM kid doesn't stand a chance.

How did Kevin know that the burglars would enter the window barefooted?

But in what condition?

Wasn't there something sticky that forced them to take of their shoes? It's been awhile since I've seen it.

ransoms are messy
im just a simple crook

Early on he overheard them talking about going in through the basement first so when he was setting up traps he put the tar on the steps when would make them go barefoot and then planned accordingly.

There was but they needed to attempt the basement stairs before going to the front to the window with the ornaments. If they went through the front, it wouldn't have worked

Shoot him in the fucking leg then

Kevin would probably have an elaborate Rube Goldberg machine that would douse the flames. Even if you burnt down the house and got him to run out, whose to say you'll catch him? He could just run into another vacant house on the street where he will either have the pedo old man knock you out with a shovel, or there will be even more traps.

nah this is liquid kevin

This is it, brother; Our final moment! The battle has ended, but we are not yet free! The war is over... but... You and I still have a score to settle!

Tell ATF that Kevin is in possession of a large number of illegal firearms

Easy, I'd "slip" while I walked through the front door and go "unconscious" when I hit the floor. I'd lay still and wait until he came to tie me up and I'd grab him.

grab a gun, shoot him in the knee, kidnap him, amputate his damaged foot, chop a couple of his fingers, send them to his rich parents, collect cash, move to Mexico and live like a king

>90s
>Grinder

Front stairs were iced up if I remember right

Arson

Set the house on fire and wait for him to come out

Go in from the roof. He builds his traps from the ground floor up.

EVADE MY FRANCHISE

But could Kevin defeat the Predator?

nigger it is Kevins home turf,no one even Batman has a fucking chance in that house.
you could send everyone in there but they would die and you know how movie magic works,it would be magical and we will never get to see Kevin Vs (Insert horror baddie)

youtube.com/watch?v=E4FswrMCuNA

Could Kevin trap his dreams enough to take out Freddy?

the Predator is used to a completely different sort of game- Xenomorphs, Colonial marines with laser and pulse rifles, and roided out contractors. He wouldn't know what to make out of a rolling pin trap and most gentlemen would agree Kevin would make short work out of him

>getting trapped in Kevins warped fucked up head would put even Freddy off
>freddy looks around and sees it is all a dream like inception or something and Kevin just laughs as he takes on the next opponent

you do not under estimate that kid or you do at your own peril

Knock on the door, act friendly and tell him that his parents are dead. When he's stunned I grab him and rape him to death. Check mate.

I get a ladder sneak around the back. Climb to the nearest window. Use my lockpicking kit I just bought from asda.

I'm in. I creep around, I see I've found my way into the parents bedroom. Go to the chest of drawers and grab a pair of his mum's panties. I cum within a minute. I go again and again. Then I put them back.

I exit through the window and make a run for it.

>you now realise that kevin hid a fire ant nest in the drawers

put this under the tree

The house keeps under police protection in that kind of situations, bonehead

No they don't you retard