We did it

we did it

I know EXACTLY how to fix this:

Endless remakes, reboots, and sequels!

Too be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand modern Hollywood movies

>Jews losing money
It's another Holocaust I tells ya

They need to stop spending so god-damn much of a few made-for-China 3D IMAX CGI extravaganzas, and instead release more lower-budget movies that are something interesting.

oy vey

Wow, you must be a Hollywood producer.

google says the budget was only 200 mil which is less than the first

it was also 30 min longer

It's literally not even a secret.

Its a coup.

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWWNNN

don't worry once Disney has Fox and over half the movies in theaters this will all be fixed

ban capeshit

Pandering to an extreme but very vocal minority of SJWs is having a negative impact?

Shocking.

A New Hope

But the tlj is projected to make a billion

here's to us

just dont watch it and stop whinning

>the mouse literally forces other movies out of theaters so TLJ can have them
>Drastically underperforms fucking Disney and the entire theater industry

how is 400 million in 2 weeks underperforming? You people need to go outside and touch vaginas more

I can't tell if posts like this are jokes or bait or propaganda

Capeshit is the only ounce of creativity mainstream films have anymore.

How are any of those movies creative? They just recycle characters and stories from comics. And they aren't good movies, either. In fact comic books are gay.

shhhh, don't go bursting their bubble.

>Movie going hits 22-year low

>b-but muh soywars!

>how is 400 million in 2 weeks underperforming

>expect 800 million
>it only makes 400 million

Holy shit what happened?

- Don't worry my friend, 400 million is a big number. Big number means good. We didn't underperform.

Make a new SW movie with old school special fx, no cgi or green screen. It will break 2 billion in the bo easily. Movies don't feel " real" anymore. They used to be made by real artists that loved their craft and put their soul into it. Now 80% of movies are made by computers nerds and interns rehashing code. Feels like eating on mcdonalds instead fine food.

>thinks movies just maintain their revenue each week
>every movie drops off at least 50% after opening week
>which is why opening week numbers are talked about

this can't be serious

oyyyyyy veeeeyyyyyyyy!

>copying someone's homework is creativity

A better way is to stop forcing black people in movies and just go back to making movies set in America where cast is all attractive like in 80s and 90s.

You didn't have a damn thing to do with declining ticket sales. Netflix, Hulu, Amaozn did that.

>concessions cost more than a steak dinner at Ruth's Chris
>annoying as fucking kids screaming bloody murder
>normies on their phones all movie
>clapping/annoying audience cheering

And this

lot of black actors in 80s and 90s media

reminder to cut the cord and stop giving hollywood any money bros

who /youtube alternate media and friend simulators/ here?

I WISH THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

This is also in the age of $10 a month movie pass.
People don't even want to waste the two hours.

but vaginas are on women and they will sue me because i am not handsome and will go on usa today pretending me saying "hello, can i have your number please" has caused them ptsd...

Marketing budget needs to also be counted, and that is at minimun the same as the production budget. Since this was heavily marketed, I've heard from outside of Sup Forums that it's close to 800 mil

nah, black actors are not an issue. no one disliked lando, its this feeling of "motherly care" that is getting into movies. Like, a bunch of 30 year old women gathered around and had a "thoughtful discussion", so the movies reflect it - the violence feels artificial, conversations are unrealistic, no male payoff (victory after struggle, getting the prize, "struggle is bad, we no need struggle!")....

watching movies is now like having a feeling your mother saw your search history, and you can feel the silent judging...

This just in: ISIS and Alt-Right has claimed responsibility for The Last Jedi's lower box office numbers.

You mean your bubble? I bet you were one of the dipshits praising fembusters and how "well" it did.

Okay, give me your contact info and I'll gladly touch you :^)

big if true...

>only a few thousand people lost interest after awakening
Sad.

Kill Luke, Jesus Christ kills your industry. Pottery.
When will they learn. Goyim are waking up.

Its the hall of cost

>tickets cost $15
>BD release is $20 or $30 for 4k

1 time ticket is 15 and a rewatchable disc with extra shit in it is 30.

You poor bitch, the tip i drop when i eat out is more than the cost of something youre bitching about.

CAUSE NOW THE GUILT IS ALL MINE

>mfw

YES

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I don't know what's more pathetic- if you are a shill or if you are a bonafide fanboy

FUCKING RUSSIANS

it's poised to be the worst performing star wars movie. So it's likely that disney managed to break the star wars money machine. It apparently tainted the reputation of star wars

>ISIS reportedly suicide bombed 23 theaters killing 45,000, while their alt-right allies blocked the theater entrances of 14 theaters while murdering kittens and hurling them at potential customers.

I don't get it.
Their plan was to make as much money as possible but they alienated the most of the fanbase right off the bat.
Why??

Jedi was always gonna behind TFA. Even Disney expected this. TFA benefited from no Star Wars for like 20 years.

Most movie audiences weren't alienated. You think TFA made 2 billion by pandering to hardcore SW fans? These people haven't even seen the first trilogy.

It's not poised for that at all.

It's okay, it's going to be in theatres for four weeks, so it's SURE to make money back, right?

Wait, Sandman?!

It'll probably go up now that kids are out of school.

>introduce No Singles Policy
>lonely single men, the main audience of film, can no longer go to the cinema
>ticket sales plummet

GG Hollywood

>all this capeshit
>Chronicles of Amber will never be adapted because of Trump

just die in my sleep already

How much did it cost to make and market? How many theaters did they sell it to and how many DvDs and Blu Rays did they manufacture and ship?