Do American women really do this?

Do American women really do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-BQdWL-bSvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Excrete feces?
I think so.

I was told everyone poops. Is that you Kim?

virgins

That’s literally the best thing about marrige; Being able to walk in on your wife taking a dump to inhale those wonderful fumes.

If your not comfortable sharing a bathroom while one of you dumps a a football sized shit into the toilet. You don't have a good relationship.

This is unironically the only reason I have ever even slightly wanted a relationship

I always figured she was pissing. She gives it one small wipe.

Girls shits smell worse.

Apparently some studies show that couples that do this are more likely to have relationships that end.
I guess the theory is that, even in a relationship, people still need some privacy.
Although, once you have children, those kids always open the door when moms on the toilet, so it happens eventually.

considering shes drying her pussy when she stands up, she wasn't pooping. just saying.

s-sauce?

>not looking at the soiled paper to see what kind of dookie we're working with

How fucking retarded can some of you get?
>Google
>Julianne Moore
>toilet
jesus fucking christ

Dude, I think you have a problem.

MOAR

youtu.be/-BQdWL-bSvY
NEED IN ENGLISH

Why does seeing girls on the toilet turn me on so much? What is wrong with me?

This looks somewhat recent. Julianne Moore will do anything, won't she?

This scene always disgusted me, what a cuck kissing her when she just got off the toilet.

Ive been living with my gf for 3 years and we have been dating for 7 years, and I have literally never seen or heard her poo or pee or fart. Its disgusting and unladylike for her to sit on the toilet and not lock the toilet.

Americans were a mistake

fag

>someone is a fag because he doesnt inhale someone's literal shit

fuck off you beta soyboy

>Femanazi detected

>not getting completely nude before sitting on the toilet

she's fucking australian you batswana dwelling sub saharan african berry picker

i like these ones

shameless ifs fucking disgusting, why is this a show

I paid a couple of Colombian hotties to pee on cam yesterday. I have their Skype handle if you want :)

>"Look mom, Im ACTING"

Virgin OP

One time I broke into a bathroom using a table knife to lock pick, to hold my girfriend's hands while she was shitting, we broke up eventually. Also after she saw that I don't wipe my dick hole after pissing she was like "ew" and I fucked her mouth. But then I started wiping with a toilet paper.

>Not going to Colombia and paying hotties to piss on you

I paid a Hungarian to do it. I drank it. And an Italian does it for free on my birthday

I honestly dont understand Emmy Rossum, sometimes she looks like a literal Goddess, other times she looks jaundiced and gross.

Shes the definition of two-face (like that Seinfeld episode)

Anybody else like to take a shit then use your piss stream to cut the poop in half like a lumberjack?

girls dont poop

Yes. A lot of them are disgusting pigs.

How can you shit and not piss at the same time from the prostate stimulation?

Yes American women sit to pee unlike Euros who just let the piss run down their leg.

>only using 1 sheet
>flushing with the seat up, ensuring an aerosol of bacteria
>hand towel hanging next to the shitter
>not having an opaque window in your bathroom
>dozens of products strewn around, some left open
Lives like a fucking animal.

Use the toilet? Of course, this isn't the poo in loo India.

eww, she doesn't even wash her hands

toilet paper roll is the wrong side up

>touches the handle with her hand instead of her foot

Prime Nicole Kidman really was the most beautiful woman to ever live desu

t. virgin

Just this morning I went to use the bathroom after my girlfriend was in there for 5-10 minutes and it fucking REEKED in there. Jesus Christ, and to think I stick my tongue up her asshole.

You're wrong kiddo

How do they fake piss in films during pissing scenes?

>Prime Nicole Kidman really was the most beautiful woman to ever live desu

Oldfag here, can confirm, there was a certain stretch where she was everyone's celebrity waifu. She was literally the IT girl and none of the other celebrity women could even HOPE to compete, the discussion began and ended with Nicole Kidman. No other waifu can claim such dominance

>fake piss
>fake

why is she pissing from her ass?

Underage b&

>ugly shoplifting barren kike whore

shoplifting barren kike whore mayby
but not ugly

lmao

Do Germans do this?

did she really pee herself?

yeah what a sex bomb

No, scene ps with actually Urinia are not permissible in film

he did say "Prime" Nicole Kidman user

>the most beautiful woman to ever live
>not Prime Julia Roberts

try again,kiddo

>sometimes she looks like a literal Goddess, other times she looks jaundiced and gross.
This shit happens to me too, not joking. Don't know what the fuck that happens.

that makes sense. some people see that shit as a kind of milestone in the relationship rather than something that is naturally figured out.
so the type of person that would feel that bathroom privacy is a boundary that must be crossed is also the kind of person that doesnt really understand what makes a relationship work in the long term.

>woman

You know the back pussy? That magical pose where the girl bends over and you can see her whole vag, that is why she pees from there.

delet this

hnng

Are you afraid her cock is bigger than yours.

Childhood fap status: ruined.
Thanks.

hhorrrseface

FUCK off

And so my no fap week is gone.

shes not even the most beautiful Roberts

>no using the bidet
americans are disgusting

Fucking this.

>live in a single floor house
>bedroom is next to my room
>i prefer eating alone in my room
>sister loves shitting every time im going to start to eat
>the disgusting smell gets into my room
>lose all my appetite

That might sound sexy to some of you faggots, but trust me, it's fucking disgusting

One time Emma Roberts was doing a chat on IG Live, and I asked her if she would be willing to go on Blacked,com and she answered "Whats Blacked.com"

Literally the happiest moment of my life, my waifu is confirmed pure

>tfw when your crush do that before entering the night club and throwing up all over you

I have a fetish of girl throwing up on me while I cuddle them

80s nic is peak nic. plebs get out

My sister used to make me give her foot massages almost daily and do her HW while she went out on dates or with her friends.Once or twice a week we would watch movies together in her room and i would make dinner and popcorn for her while we watched. I also used to do her laundry and clean her room on weekends. She was the hot bossy Stacy everyone in our HS wanted to fuck, and I was a weird pimply lanklet. Her and her girlfriends used to bully me and make fun of me alot, but all the Chads wanted to fuck my sister, so she protected me from them and they all would hang out with me and be nice to me and not bully me. Me and my sister had a magical relationship growing up, but shes distant and aloof since she left home, we only meet once or twice a month even though we are in the same city. apparently shes sleeping her way up the corporate world and already has a good job at 28

I miss her,bros

>introducing his waifu to Blacked.com

literally why?

perfection

good for you, faggot, i wish my sister was dead

hot

Why can't women urinated without spraying it everywhere? Is it some kind of inherent biological defect?

Fassbender is actually urinating in this scene. It's what makes the scene so raw and compelling.

>"why dont women have any self-control?"

that really helped the plot

>What is wrong with me?
nothing, you're just white.