Why did it fail bros?

Why did it fail bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/12/22/movies/star-wars-last-jedi-women-run-universe.html
archive.fo/DhgMd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>4 chan makes a romcom.

>Who should we hire? Ohhh i think MGTOWs, incels, and mens rights activists should be in charge....

Is this real life anymore?

>TFW Al Bundy is reality in 2017

So basically YouTube ecelebs?

Sounds fine to me I'd pay money to watch them all shitfight in a romcom big brother style battle Royale

>It's a boogey vs pewdies episode where they are fighting over Christina Hendricks nipples

Are those really the executives? Like all there is?

Who are you quoting soygoy?

it is a mystery

I hope they bring in Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn to make the next Star Wars movie and clean this mess up. If anyone understands popular nerd culture, it's them.

>Gynocentrism - where the cultural is forced to revolve around the female worldview

>Gynopartiality- female immorality is applauded while male immorality is criminalized.

>gyno infantalization - women should never be fully responsible for their actions.

This is a clear cut case (as they all are)

Naming things gives them power. Call this by its name. These are very powerful biologically based baises that need to be identified and assaulted.

CALL IT BY ITS NAME

When you hire people based on any other criterion than aptitude for the job you're offering them, you don't get the best. Why is this so difficult for people to get?

Dinsey you autist.

>disney decides to make a space adventure film

>who should we hire? Ohhhh i think a deranged femanist, a few cat ladies, and a couple jews should be in charge...

>so we have Rey imprisoned on the death sta... starkiller base.
>yeah
>so we need her to be rescued, let's have Finn and Han go in and...
>wait, that's the damsel in distress trope, we can't do that!
>Oh I know! she'll escape by herself
>How empowering but how?
>she uses the Jedi mind rick to escape, she just learns it by herself!
>wow a real role model.
>we should also add themes of active consent by having Finn try and hold Rey's hand and have her tell him it's not ok
>Wonderful let's celebrate with some soy milkshakes!!!

>this much projection

This post should replace the Hollywood sign in LA.

you're not fulling anyone, shill

Please tell me that didn't happen.

Youre not fulling?

Where are you based mumbai?

how about just hiring the people who are best for the job? the people who understand star wars the most, the people who have the best writing skills, the people who have great ideas. Instead of, you know, hiring people based purely on their gender and skin colour. Ironically, that is so much more ass backwards than just hiring the best people for the job. It's like they're unaware of their own sexism and racism.

it's a dramatic reconstruction

Litterally did happen in TFA.

You are a moron

because kikes have the new agenda to replace all males with pathetic, unimaginative cunts.
despite females never having had an original thought since the dawn of time.

That's what the weinsteining is all about, the main agenda behind it is to use some kike fallguys to push some of their own under the bus, and attract attention to the main event, which is replace all the men with cunts.
Check the follow up and background news stories and discussions, press conferences etc.

They want to render men powerless so there is no one left to defend civilisation from the invasions they are throwing at us.

The Women Who Run the ‘Star Wars’ Universe
>Kathleen Kennedy founded the group in 2012 when she succeeded George Lucas as president of Lucasfilm, putting Kiri Hart, a former film and TV writer, in charge of the unit. Ms. Hart’s first move was to make the story group entirely female, starting with Rayne Roberts and Carrie Beck. Both women had experience in film development but had also worked in other arenas — Ms. Roberts in magazine publishing, and Ms. Beck with the Sundance Institute.
>“As a writer I was very hungry to create female characters who felt real, and I was interested in telling stories from an outsider’s perspective,” Ms. Hart said, recalling Hollywood in the early 2000s. “There wasn’t a lot of receptivity to the things I really wanted to write about at the time. I think there is increasing openness to those things now, which makes me really hopeful.”
Where his research distinguishes the “Star Wars” saga is not in its lines of dialogue, but in the centrality of its female characters.

> “Star Wars” saga is not in its lines of dialogue, but in the centrality of its female characters.
> “Star Wars” saga is not in its lines of dialogue, but in the centrality of its female characters.

nytimes.com/2017/12/22/movies/star-wars-last-jedi-women-run-universe.html

It didn't fail.

Despite the fact that a bunch of limp-wristed faggots, feminists, and shitskins totally shit up the series, beta orbiting manchildren are STILL flooding the theaters to eat up this garbage.

It's made 360 mil stateside already, and is well on its way to 500 mil stateside alone.

They won.

Isnt it obvious that disney is misandrist?

Are you resorting to insults so fast roastie?

'Listen and believe' rapes are a powerfull tool of political oppression.

First used by the KKK to target black men.

Thats why the jews pushed the "rape as a special kind of evil" trope all those years. It is now fully weaponized.

Then why are they complaining about low viewer numbers and blaming them on das rasiss alt right n sheeeet.
Every franchise they inject with aids like this will die.
They will keep doing it too.
The jew wants to destroy everything of worth, anything decent or beautiful.

"Diversity" is the ultimate cancer on anything, be it a film or a society
you want something good? you're gonna need white men

What is the cure, apart from leave western society burning with the hottest fires ever seen, with the jews still trapped inside.

>"rape as a special kind of evil" trope
I got punched in the face so hard in the 7th grade that I got a concussion. No on cares. If I was a girl and said that a fellow classmate had groped me, i'd get sympathy from everyone for the rest of my life. Why is this?

It's real. All of it.

>Then why are they complaining about low viewer numbers
Because they're greedy cunts.
>Every franchise they inject with aids like this will die.
Capeshit is still going strong
>They will keep doing it too.
Yup.
>The jew wants to destroy everything of worth, anything decent or beautiful.
True.

Regardless, they'll make their money back from stateside revenue alone, leaving them with total profit from foreign ticket sales, and all the fucking merchandise the goyim will inevitably buy. Star Wars nerds will throw their shekels at anything Star Wars, regardless of how shitty or SJW they make it.

a 7th grader groped me, so I punched her so hard in the face that she had a concussion
no one cares, and I was the teacher

I sneed this in my life

>Why is this?
Because beta males will whiteknight for bitches no matter what the fuck they do.

Has anyone managed to find the podcast where jj abrams says that?

Given the response of this one compared to the previous other shittified versions, people are losing interest.
Feminism sucks the soul out of anything.
I'd like to see the death of all media. 100 years has been more than enough to see how vile and dangerous it is for humanity.

Honestly, it was because of Disney's refusal to work with anyone, same as George's problem. The original Star Wars was good because it was made by a team that wanted to tell a good timeless story, not to make tons of money.

>people are losing interest.
Some, yes, but not enough. Empire made less money than Star Wars, but Jedi made more money than Empire. The Jews at Disney will, and are already making this same comparison. The last film in this new garbage trilogy will make more money than the 2nd because it will be the last one, so idiots will throw more shekels at it.
>Feminism sucks the soul out of anything.
It hasn't hurt this shitty trilogy at all.
>I'd like to see the death of all media.
I'd rather see the anti-American Jews and leftists held accountable and hung by the neck until dead for intentionally subverting the American way of life with their subversive and destructive propaganda.

Yfw they are forced to put men in charge again as they realize they are willingly hemorrhaging millions of dollars to appease tumblr feminists who weren't gonna see it anyway

Last movie made 2.06 billion, this one is on track to only make about 1.2-1.5

Archived it 4u

archive.fo/DhgMd

>jews dead first, all media nuked forever second.
Or the other way around, whichever is more effective.

(((They))) are the ones printing the money, they don't care about that. The grand agenda is more important.

based user

>People still not getting you shouldn't give shit to women 2017, if they want something let them create it from scratch

Can't argue against either.