CANDY CANE?

Santa?

what do you want for xmas, santa CIA?

>not Saint Nick

Ive got a big present

You're a ''jolly'' guy

for yule

c'mon son

Get them on board I'll call Dasher,Dancer,Prancer,Vixen,Comet,Cupid,Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph in

Perhaps he is wondering why you'd shoot a reindeer before throwing him out of a sleigh

SCROOGE?

Tell me about Heatmiser! Why does he hate the snow!

crashing this sleigh

Santa, I'm Rudolph

>not making smee and maimen elves

you don't get to bring gifts

Someone get this elf outta here!

"Why didn't you just...put me on the naughty list?"

"You don't fear the naughty list... you welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe."

"Holiday cheer?"

“Yes. But not for your body... for your soul.”

“Where am I?”

"The North Pole, where I learned the truth about yuletide. There's a reason why this chimney is the jolliest place on earth...joy. Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the mistletoe and imagined climbing the candy canes to freedom. So easy... so simple... and like overworked elves turning to spiked eggnog from uncontrollable cheer, many have embraced the season trying. I learned that there can be no true yuletide without joy. So, as I deliver gifts to Gotham, I will feed its people joy to enhance their enjoyment of the season. I will let them believe they place the presents under the tree and the parents are the ones consuming the milk and cookies- so you can watch them clamoring over each other to 'embrace the Christmas spirit'. You can watch me bring Holiday cheer to an entire city. And, when you have understood the depth of your Scroogery, we will fulfill my destiny... we will bring good tidings to Gotham and then, when it is done, and Gotham's halls have been decked, then... you have my permission... to have the Cratchits to dinner."

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would check a man's name twice, before throwing coal out of the sleigh

"We take Gotham back from the joyless! The selfish! The mean! Those Naughty Listers without cheer and good tidings, who have oppressed your enjoyment of the season with myths of a Santa-less world, and we give it back to you... the Nice List. Christmas is yours! None shall interfere with your enjoyment of the season, do as you please! Start by storming my workshop, and taking as many gifts as you can carry! Step forward those who would wassail, for a chorus will be raised. The cheerless will be ripped from their joyless nests, and made to enjoy yuletide with peppermint bark and eggnog, the cheerful world we know and endure. Decorating crews will be convened. Roast beef will be enjoyed! Fun will be had! The elves will be given vacation and generous bonuses, as they learn to enjoy the fruit of their labor. This great Holiday... it will endure. Christmas will survive!"

HAVE YOU BEEN A GOOD GUY?

THE NICE LIST I FILED WITH THE ELVES LISTS ME, MY LITTLE HELPERS, AND MS. CLAUSE HERE, BUT ONLY ONE OF YOU. THE FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS OFF THE NAUGHTY LIST

"Gotham! Take control! Take control of your Christmas! This... this is the instrument of your celebration! Identify yourself to the world.”

“Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”

“And what... what is this?”

“It’s... a fully trimmed Christmas Tree, with a height of 100 feet and base radius of 25 feet.”

“And who is capable of putting the star on top of such a tree?”

“Only me!”

"Only you. Thank you, dear Rudolph! Now, this tree is trimmed, this tree is lit! And the identity of the light switch holder is a mystery. For one of YOU holds the controller! We come here not as Naughty Listers, but as revelers here to return control of this Holiday to the Nice List. And at the first sign of interference from the Naughty List, or for those people attempting to ruin the Christmas spirit, this anonymous Gothamite- this unsung hero- will shut off the tree! For now, yuletide law is in effect. Return to your homes, hold your families close, and be of good cheer. Tomorrow you go Christmas shopping."

I appreciate the effort