Are him and Mel the only non-soy goy actors left in Hollywood?

Are him and Mel the only non-soy goy actors left in Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WgPCMw3S3mA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"I killed sand niggers in the war I don't regret it."

Sean Connery Fäm

RDJ still sticks with Mel and he's the only one in that "Go vote" vid not to endorse Shillary so... Add him to the list.

would love to see this fuckface go toe-to-toe with a US military drone missile

Is he really right wing?

>We have the right to bear arms to resist the supreme power of a corrupt and abusive government.

So when is the great US government takeover going to happen?

Vince Vaughn would face fuck you seven different ways faster than you could say "space jam".

cause the us military has such a good track record fighting insurgencies right?

vince would be the mullah omar of the hick taliban

i have it on good authority that downey jr. is indeed red pilled as fuck and somehow still raking in that Disney money despite being a life long drug addict loser up until about 15 years ago

>the greatest defense against an intruder is the sound of a gun hammer being pulled back

But why would you need to pull the hammer back at all? Is he using one of those old time Wild West revolvers?

do you think the military would go after citizens when a generals family would be open targets. any member of the military that targeted US civilians would be targets

Ah, so you support every American's god given right to access their own drone missiles. Good on ye laddie. We need a means to fight back.

OOORAH.
Lance Corporal Driver is the ourest of our guys.

I fully agree with him and I didn't know he was this based but let's not pretend that the if the government went full fascistic and ordered the miltary to storm cities you'd have mere civilians able to retaliate when the firepower on one side has maybe gotten x100 on your side since XVIII century's armaments but the miltary can literally nuke you from orbit now

.45ACP

Isn't Chris Pratt right-wing?

no he's just christian

Could be any time. Did you want to join a militia?
No, you're too busy drumpfposting like a lil' bitch.
You're an embarrassment. Stop pretending to care about politics for the sake of virtue signaling.
youtube.com/watch?v=WgPCMw3S3mA

That's all well and good, but I don't think guns are going to do much against nukes.

>citizens should have access to predator drones
I 100% agree with you, user.

It's HOORAH

jesus christ it's like no one was paying attention during iraq and afghanistan

?

there are 1 million soldiers in the us, leaving 319,000,000 civilians to fight. not all of them will fight because they're children, old or infirm, so maybe 20% remain? that's 60,000,000 pepole. of those, maybe half surrender? 30,000,000 people. thats bigger than any army in the world... and that also counts local law enforcement that'd help agianst the government, but doesn't count soldiers that would defect and refuse to fight their own people.

i mean, the fbi, cia, etc wouldn't necessarily go along with being ordered to destroy their own people.

not to mention, the checks and balances. who would order the military to go full fascism? the president? then the supreme court and congress step in and end it. congress? the president and judicial branch work together. the judicial branch? well, that's why we have congress and the president, and the second amendment.

desu the government would get wrecked in a fight against america, if it *really* came down to it.

look at this shit
even reddit is picking this up
how could anyone think the answer to the gun problem is to revoke the second amendment?

As soon as the US government starts drone striking it's own cities and towns it is effectively over. All the nations of the earth will invade (some out of hatred for the US some out of the need to safeguard American citizens) to stop such a tyrannical government.

Marines say OORAH you pleb. HOORAH is army.

Most people in the military would refuse to fire on US citizens just because someone ordered them to.

Source: Am military.

Yeah, a bunch of guerillas with small arms could never take on the US military!

Pro tip

He’s a jew

Caspere knew this

>law enforcement that'd help agianst the government, but doesn't count soldiers that would defect and refuse to fight their own people.

You do realize this almost never happens? Unless you wish to count the fall of the Russian Empire in which sections of the army DID help the people, but they did so because their families were also starving.

There's no ground to infer that those who work for the government would side with the peoples, as most of the times in history the people decided to act they were met with the force of those they thought would join them.

They probably wouldn't invade. The Russians, norks, Iranians and Chinese would be funneling materiel to the rebels like crazy though.

It would be 10x harder for the military to pull off than Afghanistan ever was

A SHE WAS A HOOAH

AND B

you are seriously fucking retarded. like honest to god, you had to have experienced serious brain damage to make this post unironically.

How are "all the nations of the earth" going to invade?

You do realize they would first have to cross the biggest and most lethal naval force of modern times, right? No other country holds this much naval power, even combined.

>As soon as thing that will never happen