What are the bet Plinkett reviews ? What are the best moments?

What are the bet Plinkett reviews ? What are the best moments?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W86HFHAErZQ
youtu.be/OoU_27hIzK8
youtu.be/qlV3bsafkq0?t=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do people stand those videos? It's unbearable for me hearing some fat dude speaking veeeeryy slooooowly pretending he's drunk or something. How is that something people enjoy?

I liek diareeah joks

>Now, by "planet core" I assume he means planet core

CREEPY SEX LOOKS

>unless she's into that sorta thing...

Cop dog and baby's day off reviews are great. I wish he did more videos, even simple ones like the old Star Trek ones. But it's high effort for the same reward that he'd get off a normal review

The joke about rearranging the word SITH to reveal what the movie really was. And of course it was TSHI, which is chinese for "disappointment in the cooking of the duck meat"

is this the moment where they do they big red X signs and sound? best moment

>Is she hot?
>No, really, is she hot?

>He should have directed this movie and George should have directed people to their seats

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FACE

Transformers: The Last Knight.
Very in-depth for such a shlock piece of shit

Rewatch the Star Wars reviews

Most of these are shallow nitpicks and aren't very great critiques.

This is the funniest moment in any of his reviews

Best moment is when he destroys the TV with his cum

>IS IT BECAUSE HE'S BLACK

one of my favorite moments was the Star Trek Generations review right towards the end when they are clearing out the rubble of the Enterprise-D and Picard just randomly picks up and tosses aside that super rare alien artifact

"he just couldn't say enough things about this... thing" *crash*

That and PLASMA COILS PLASMA COILS PLASMA COILS PLASMA COILS PLASMA COILS PLASMA COILS PLASMA COILS PLASMA COILS

That's kind of the point of the reviews. AFAICT Plinkett is a character designed to have the most negative opinion of a film possible.

>It's another live action segment
Videos that do this are terrible.

What the fuck was this scene?

The prequel reviews, Cop Dog, and Baby's Day Out.

I suppose the ST reviews are good, too, but it's been forever since I watched them.

Cop Dog is a great review

>Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the Graveyard Smash

Just turn it off bro!

I genuinely think the star trek reviews are the funniest.

>Nu/tv/ still shilling Reddit Letter Media
Pathetic

>And then, even though Anakin’s strikes far outweigh his successes, she still marries the guy after knowing him for only like 3 days. Y’know what? I take it all back. I take back every piece of criticism I ever said about the guy.
>George Lucas, I present you with the “Totally and Completely Understands Women” trophy.

Probably the funniest line Mike's ever spoken.

agreed. comedy gold

>Who trained this dog, Michael Vick?
>Did you get that joke?
>It's because Michael Vick often throws passes that would go far ahead of the wide receiver

>What’s like an evil sounding number? Hmmm. Well, 666. No, that’s too obvious.
>How ‘bout just execute Order 6? “Execute Order 6.” Nooo, that’s too simple. It makes it sound like they don’t get that many orders to begin with.
>What about Order 66? “Execute Order 66.” Okay, that works. Let’s move on.”

What's wrong with fascism?

it doesn't respect the need of capital to flow freely between nations

FIFTY NINE MINUTES

I get drunk before watching it and I hate stuff.
>HoW COME YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I LIKE

go to bed mike

That's the reason I can't watch Rick and Morty. But Plinkett is fine for me.

>t. my knowledge on fascism comes from The Young Turks.

Fuck RLM and the new Star Wars they helped create.

Oppresssion and horrible record of effectiveness.

lolwut are you crazy? fascist protectionism is one of the main factors that prevented fascist economies from competing with the dynamic free-trade internationaism of the Allies during WWII

We could use a little oppression

How is Rick and Morty in any way comparable?

>Pretending he's drunk

as if

I dont get why everyone bitched about the last video

I thought it was a very interesting look at the current state of movie making and the current fanbase. A lot of interesting points made about how movies are now made by committee and endless sequels are produced

Ultimately there just wasnt much to say about TFA itself...Its a blandly competent movie.

Fuck the pain away, fuck the pain away...

I thought the video was fine, but half of it is just rehashing the prequel reviews.

My favorite part is during his RotS review when he talks about the editing and what made it boring. For some reason I find stuff like that comfy as fuck. I could listen to Plinkett go scene by scene and talk about their finer points all day.

A lot of the time people who talk about film sound like pretentious, holier-than-thou dickheads. The Plinkett reviews are practically a Film 101 course.

during his AotC review, when people thought the movie might be a return to good star wars

>It was at that moment when you left the theater that you learned to never trust your own judgement again. To live the rest of your life plagued with doubt and mistrust of everything, and everyone. You didn't realize that the nightmare of your own life had just begone. Well, don't worry, I'm here to help. I'm here to bring closure to everyone. So we can all move on.

>Oppresssion
Not necessarily a bad thing.
>horrible record of effectiveness.
You can't really measure the effectiveness of a governments that lost a war against the entire world and their regimes overthrowed forcibly

Fascism opposes both free market capitalism (the thing we cave today) and international capitalism. Instead it takes the good in both and implements it into a new ideology. Fascism favors individualism and corporatism, but not the extreme versions of it. It favors government intervention, but to a limited degree. In short, fascicm is in favour of the free market as long as that market benefits the nationa itself and not the companies.

i'm talking about tariffs, you fucking idiot
protectionism kills economies
fascism is inherently protectionist

>We could use a little of something with almost a perfect track record of failure.
Yeah we could use a little communism too, you know? We don't have enough people starving to death in the streets.

I like it because he tends to talk about the movies, in the same way that we watch them. Most viewers tend not to care about the more hardcore points of composition and lighting, but he tends to mostly talk about stuff like the characters and editing that we all notice.

>protectionism kills economies
You're a neoliberal kike.
>durr bigger number means ids betterer

>protectionism kills economies
You know nothing of economics. First off, the degree of fascist protectionism depends on the country and government. Second, China seems to be doing well with it's protectionist policies.

>durr i want too liv in perpetual stagflation
i bet you think the gold standard was a good idea too lol
China is exporting goods like candy, how can they be protectionist?

>China is exporting goods like candy, how can they be protectionist?
And this, fellow 4channers, is the "brain" (or should I say what's left of it) of an autistic liberal. It's comparable to that of a newborn baby. I'm done here. Thanks for the laughs.

>It's unbearable for me hearing some fat dude speaking veeeeryy slooooowly pretending he's drunk or something

It may sound trivial now, but the vast majority of movie reviewers on YouTube always spoke with this fake, high pitched annoying voice where they always tried to sound excited. The calm, mellow demeanor of Plinkett was a breath of fresh air

>China is exporting goods like crazy, how can they be protectionist?
Reminder that you share a board with these people.

Different user but I do believe China still strongly favors their own homegrown firms to those of foreigners, this is to prevent what they and other countries are doing to the US.

>You mean Arabs?
youtube.com/watch?v=W86HFHAErZQ

>China is exporting goods like candy, how can they be protectionist?
>i bet you think the gold standard was a good idea too lol
Put me in the screencap!

Well it's sort of beside the point because China isn't a fascist country anyway, waht do they have to do with anything?

In the Force Awakens review when he says, "A black guy who didn't want to shoot his gun? Now this really is science fiction!"

Spent too long talking about the prequels, and his rant about the studio not wanting to have an interracial relationship ignored the idea that maybe they just didn't want any romance in the movie due to how infamous the awful love subplot of the prequel trilogy had become.

>An urban market stole my TV once, so I know they like movies...

Is there going to be a stream this year?

>China isn't a fascist country
Ah, yes. It's "communist." Except it's capitalist so it can't be communist. Except, well, it's not really capitalist.

>and his rant about the studio not wanting to have an interracial relationship ignored the idea that maybe they just didn't want any romance in the movie due to how infamous the awful love subplot of the prequel trilogy had become.
He still makes a good point though, the new trilogy is sexless and dead. The prequels at least tried to acknowledge the libidinal drives of its characters. In the new movies it's like we're supposed to forget where babies come from.

>so anakin kneels before monster mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash

I enjoy the Plinkett stories. It gives reviews a comfy exploitation feel

They're commies who are capitalist by necessity, because they're significantly brighter than pretty much any other group of communists ever to have existed. They've realized that the only way to become an economic world power worth anyone's consideration they have to take part in capitalism that strongly favors the growth of their own country.

>nobody mentions the fleshlight support line call
Staged or not that shit was gold.

>Yes, the enlightened Captain Picard who loves playing flutes, drinking tea, and reading Shakespeare also loves redneck off-roading...

Also, at the beginning of the Insurrection review when he's saying it's the only movie in the franchise where Picard isn't angry, I just lose it everytime Picard screams NOOOOO! in that demonic voice.

I love the montage at the end of his AotC review. But then they had to change it because they use original movie music and it doesn't work as good. I still have the original version downloaded but sadly the audio isn't synced with the video.

Not related to Plinkett, but I've always liked this video
youtu.be/OoU_27hIzK8

It's stupid, but I just died when he was recounting Anakin's turn to evil while bowing to Palpatine, and said:
>So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash, and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

>...and Anakin's not even going to look into that whole 'Padme' thing. He's just gonna trust Monster Mash, who just got away with lying to the whole universe.

I thought his review of the new ghost-busters movie was both fair and accurate. I actively tried to like it, I thought it'd be funny. It left me with this "trying to hard" feeling I couldn't shake. And when I watched his detailed analysis it was so right on. Every joke had to be either beaten to death or thrown in for no reason with adlibbing, which I know because Plinkett's research.

Is it a reference to an obscure horror-themed song sung by Borris Karloff?

My favourite part was how he examined Palpatine's plan, and how it could be easily stopped, if characters had two brain cells to rub together, and how Anakin just easily accepts Palpatine controlling everything.
>Wait a minute, who am I NOT killing, besides Padme?

Though his plan in TPM is even worse. Signing the treaty would really make things difficult for Palpatine.

It's been almost 19 years and I still don't understand what Sheev was trying to accomplish in that movie.

>Ctrl + F Monster Mash
>4 results

Based anons

>monster mash
>obscure
What?

>"Ah I've been tricked! What have I done! I killed Samuel L Jackson for this shit!"

> Finally, the only kid in this film that talks, dies, and all them die. These are positive changes...

Any time he recounts Palpatine's Bane-tier plans.

>"Oh, and I also happen to look and sound like a monster who wants to take over the world. Don't mind my creepy black cloak, my horribly evil-sounding voice or my terrifying face. Also don't mind the fact that I'm yelling about creating a galactic empire run exclusively by me. No no, you see it's the Jedi who are the ones that tried to take over. And that warranted them all being executed by the army that I control by myself without any kind of trial in the courts to prove what I'm saying is true. Yep, we killed them all. Including the CHILDREN. And then we burned down their temple, and you're all just gonna have to take my word for it. Trust me, look at my face. Would this face lie to you?"

My favourite part is what he says right after.
>You see, I've successfully eliminated the only opposition I might have had to form my own galactic empire. Please continue with the applause. So remember to vote Palpatine in the next election that will never happen. Because I said so.

bouncing germany back from destruction suffered in ww1 to be able to take on the entire world is effective

Germany was proportionally one of the least damaged countries by WW1, and they weren't able to take on the entire world at all. They only got a headstart due to insane rearmament that bankrupted them early on and necessitated looting neighbors to stave off a collapse. Read Adam Tooze's "Wages of Destruction".

No, what Ludwig Erhard did after the war was effective. Ignoring a bunch of treaties to build an army to attack your neighbors and turn your country into rubble in the process was not in German interest.

Came to post this

youtu.be/qlV3bsafkq0?t=21

That was gold

> I WILL MAKE THEM PAY FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE!