Uh, what should we do to stop this?

Uh, what should we do to stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2017/12/12/review-star-wars-the-last-jedi-is-a-gloomier-flawed-but-ultimately-successful-sequel/#59d703b82e79
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blame the alt right russian reddit-chan nazi hackers.

>It was the RUSSIANS!
>It was the ALT-RIGHT!
>It was the RACISTS!
>It was WHITE MEN!
>It was MISOGYNISTS!
>It was ANGRY NERDS!
>It was TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
>It was PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE CHANGE!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was REDDIT!
>It was WEEABOOS!
>It was PREQUEL DEFENDERS!
>It was DISNEY HATERS!
>It was REY HATERS!
>It was ROSE HATERS!
>It was HOLDO HATERS!
>"People hated Empire back then, too!"
>"Dividing the fanbase was intentional!"
>"It did something DIFFERENT!!!"
>"I love how it subverted expectations!"
>"It made me rethink my views on life!"
>"It emphasized muh diversity/inclusiveness/feminist quota!"
>"It was an 'intellectual' film!"
>"It made some people uncomfortable. GOOD!"
>"lulz it's just a movie turn your brain off!"
This is the most damage controlled Star Wars movie I've seen since any of the Prequels. The Disney shills are in desperation mode, and it's hilarious what lengths they'll go to. I haven't seen this much shilling since Hillary's failed campaign.
No amount of self-reassurance will EVER "fix" this movie. It was a complete abomination, and the defenders know that deep down in their hearts.
Disney's nuWars was made to pander to SJWs, and it is this very pandering that will ultimately destroy the franchise at some point in the near future. Deal with it.

KYS

By eating paste!

Make an account and give it 0,5 stars. 52% is way too high.

and demand a good movie

Remove the movie from canon and make another, less shit one.

isn't confirmed that Russian hackers hacked rotten tomato's?

It needs to reach $800M to be considered a success by Disney.

You mean 2 billion?

literally this

Yes, they also hacked the box office and transferred 100 million ot Jumanji.

captcha: calle rock

Uhm, sorry sweetie, but this movie was actually better than Empire and that score was nazi russian robots hacking RT. Please ignore it and see the movie again because it gets even better on the second watch in Imax 3D.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>1.2 billion less than the previous movie
>a success

>better than Empire
Well, Empire was the worst thing to happen to Star Wars, since it was the movie that made the Jedi self-righteous.

this post made me feel so smug just in time for Christmas. Thanks based user

>You mean 2 billion?

That's how much TFA made, and that was way beyond what it needed. TLJ officially needs $800M at MINIMUM, to be a success. It will reach that point this week easily, BTW.

Source:
forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2017/12/12/review-star-wars-the-last-jedi-is-a-gloomier-flawed-but-ultimately-successful-sequel/#59d703b82e79

>reeeeeee jews exist and are very influential in hollywood
stop living under a rock, its as stupid as dropping an NBA team because its full of African-american guys, its to be expected

By success he means breaking even.

how much do you think they spent on marketing, shill? the nba spent a MONTH promoting this movie.

Star Wars is in official damage control now nothing you can do.

Breaking even is not success, you niggers. Disney shilled out FOUR (4) BILLION for this franchise. Disney doesn't work for breaking even.

They've even got paid shills on Facebook replying to negative comments on their official Star Wars posts.

God damn it.
I was making a post about how Disney has official shills on FB defending this movie and when I refresh, I see your posts.

I'll give Ford a pass I don't care that he's half Jew

>stop
it has just began

If you go on Facebook every scroll is a goddamn sponsored post for The Last Jedi. They are fucking begging people to see the movie now.

good, good

>remove TFA and TLJ and make new movies based on Thrawn/Legends/EU
>AKA, don't be a bunch of fucking retards and throw out the shit fans have wanted

Let it burn.

>Disney's nuWars was made to pander to SJWs, and it is this very pandering that will ultimately destroy the franchise at some point in the near future.

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Make a better film

wow I'm tempted to create a shitbook just to fuck with star wars.

Finn would've been a way more likeable character if he was able to die a hero's death. Instead we get some cheesy horseshit line about "saving what we love" which has no place in an action movie featuring a desperate group of resistance fighters against a galaxy-swarming military order.…

Not liking the movie is one thing. But it getting shat on in ways incomparable to The Force Awakenings really leaves me dumbfounded.
That just reeks of meme hate or people getting super buttfrustated from how Luke was used.

I mean even if you hate both films, surely you'd admit that the second one is better?

lightsaber duels are a huge part of star wars. TLJ had zero lightsaber duels.

fights using lightsabers are not as exciting as a lightsaber duel like between Anakin and Obi Wan, or QGJ/Obi and Darth Maul.

>liked Batman v Superman
>liked TLJ
how do i get a bigger brain

Kylo Ren and Luke Skywalker doesn't count?
And the fight against Snoke's guards doesn't count because their energy weapons weren't the classical light saber?

Remember that all TFA had in terms of light saber duels was the injured kylo ren versus the never held a light saber rey.

>52%
Nooooo! That's not True! That's impossible!

get rid of audience score

Kylo swing his lightsaber at a force projection. there isn't an actual duel like between Rey and Kylo at the end of TFA.

and you're correct. using a lightsaber against the red guards was a nice, tense scene but it simply isn't the same as a lightsaber meeting another lightsaber in battle.

Hahahahahahahahaha neither of the things they brought up is even vaguely hinted at in the Canto Bight shit

>there is no duel
1984 tier

TFA was a pretty good movie despite being repetitive and having some glaring flaws. TLJ was a mess with a few good idea and then a bunch nonsense twists and turns that amount to basically nothing in the end. TFA was just a rehash yeah but it was good rehash. I can't even say I admire TLJ for being different because when all is said and done the movie still ends with a heroic Jedi and a scrappy group of rebels fighting a Sith lord and his evil empire. After all the stupid attempts at being different, every retarded twist and turn subverting you expectations it still ends at the same place we were 30 years ago.

So what you're basically saying is that if the light sabers don't clash, it's no light saber duel?
If balls don't touch no homo?

But for real though. Force projection or not. It was a legitimate duel until it ended and it was revealed to be a projection. Their weapons never clashed but they were duelling and were both swinging their sabers.

>It's true, all of it...

>if the light sabers don't clash, it's no light saber duel?
yes

Well. If you say so I guess.

> the light sabers don't clash, it's no light saber duel?
If the pistols don't fire, it's no gunfight?

It's not a traditional light saber duel no, rian johnson is a idiot and i hope he gets coal

kek

It's a gunfight if there are guns that are used in a fight. The bullets don't have to clash and the guns wouldn't have to be shot off the others' hands or anything for it to be recognized as a gun fight.
So why would light sabers have to clash for it to be a light saber duel? Provided there was still a duel that involved light sabers that were used.

well, the three other responses get it. fuck outta here. there were no saber duels.

No. It's been confirmed that Rotten Tomatoes number is legit. People just absolutely hate The Last Jedi™. And rightfully so. It is absolute garbage from top to bottom.

I haven't seen it can someone give me a lowdown on why I shouldn't, without mentioning Jews or Sjw's.

Stop it? We're the ones that caused it in the first place

We're also helping Max Landis increase the scores for Bright.

Harrison Ford ALWAYS refers to himself as Irish.

So either he's ashamed of being Jewish, or he just knows that people really like the Irish and people really hate the Jews so he's playing it safe.

You need a really high IQ to understand The Last Jedi.

In what sense?
I'm not certain if blaming Empire for that is fair, you know literally nothing at all about the Jedi by the end of ANH.

>an official account trying to argue with fans
that is embarassing

read some books

>ironic, they could fill check boxes but they couldn't fill seats

...the fuck, no, have you seen both movies and read the complaints? How could you think this is memeing?

>It's a gunfight if there are guns that are used in a fight
it's not a gunfight if you wave your guns around

Disgusting.

It's really the only thing they can do. Argue the points so dimwits say "Oh ok I'll go see it"

Jesus Christ this is embarrassing.

The whole world....white, black, and brown...liberal and conservative....are united in their agreement that The Last Jedi is a horrible, awful film that has destroyed Star Wars.

So Disney has to pay people post nice pictures hongs about this shitty movie.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahah

Hi Rian. Fuck you.

Jesus he'll never make another mainstream movie for a long time. If so they'll just hide his name like they did with M Night for that god awful grandparents movie.

No because waving guns is not how you use them. Swinging swords is however how swords are used.
Guns don't have to clash for it to be a gun fight.
Swords don't have to clash for it to be a sword fight.

Two samurais dashing past each other while swinging their katana, only for one of them to fall after they have both passed each other. Would still typically be considered a sword fight even if neither blade clashed with the other.

Millions of people literally despise Rian Johnson. His big budget Hollywood career is over.

And it should be. He can't handle a basic action movie.

I love this measuring stick, it's really the best metric for finding the most disappointing movies possible.

Now I'm going to give him a bit of the benefit of the doubt. He didn't have much of a guidance other than Disney's execs telling them "We need asians, blacks and all diverse characters but don't make the asian attractive get a fat one"

He just had all the characters motivations and personalities right in front of him but which is where I think he did well with Rey and Kylo but jesus did he just not want to write for Finn or that forced Asian character.

He did a shit job but I don't think it was entirely his fault when you have 20 Execs at Disney looking on their phones of what's "trending"

LOL. That's great. Merry christmas, user

Besides, getting anything less than an amazing profit out of a brand like fucking Star Wars should absolutely be considered a failure. Putting out a Star Wars movie should be like printing money.

>mfw Rian Johnson gets George Lucas'ed

How long until Rian commits suicide with two bullets to the back of the head?

This is absolutely true, but being the bobblehead that he is, his head will roll first. I wish it wouldn't stop there but that is unlikely.

Nah, there was no good way out of that setup because killing one of the leads in the second movie would also have been completely retarded.

Better option is to just make sure he's not in that situation. Rose would've been a better option as a sacrificial lamb.

They could've just let Rey and Kylo Ben fight again, but for some reason decided not to. I mean I guess it would be repetitive to have them swing swords in every movie, but they're basically the only two Force-users in the fucking galaxy, who else are you going to pick? Force-hologram Luke?

I'd personally only believe that it's less positive than it appears. Far more likely to have Disney slipping RT some cash under the table than having hackers break in to take the number down because no motive???

He will not direct the next movie will he?

Based.

it was a pretty fun week

KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE

your control of star wars is over white males!!!! THE FORCE IS FEMALE!

oh my

disney shits on all the white male virgins who buy everything star wars

they move on from star wars since it is not for them anymore, significant drop in star wars products HAHAH sjw/feminist do not buy at the same rate as white male virgins!

>videogames try to appeal to SJWs
>SJWs don't actually play videogames so the movie flops
>Ghostbusters tries to appeal to SJWs and also bitches out fans of the original
>SJWs don't actually watch movies and the alienated fans didn't go to see it
>Disney has been trying to appeal to SJWs with Star Wars AND alienates the original fanbase by removing anything left of the OT
>SJWs again don't actually watch movies and the nerd manchildren fanboys you've alienated who are 90% of your franchise's viewerbase react in a violent negative faction that might even get them to stop brainlessly consuming Disney's Marvel Studios Presents a Star Wars™
>the various studios and shills involved will blame everything from foreign cyberwarfare to the ku kux klan but won't admit that their movie was shit and didn't appease anyone
>but because SJWs are loud and obnoxious studios will continue to try and pander to them despite them being a minority of a minority of the people who actually consume media
>you will live to see the PC Gestapo cause the death of idiot major movie and games studios because "inclusivity" doesn't actually work for nerd shit like star wars and videogames

And a Merry Christmas to you too, goyim!

Literally this

>SJWs find hobby
>SJWs infect a hobby
>SJWs expel the main fanbase
>Not enough SJWs to support """diverse""" hobby
>Hobby collapses
Repeat ad infinitum

>800 million
>a success

No, sorry. Needs to be at least 1.8 billion to be a success.

Pay a ((((((Youtube critic))))))) that claimed to hate the movie before, so that he can do a 180 on his opinion.

stop making star wars movies

star wars is dead