Why was Disney going to have Kylo shave his head?

Why was Disney going to have Kylo shave his head?

Do you think theyll make him do it for the next movie?

Of course.
They gotta go for the 'le alt right neo nazi skinhead' look so that they can attack the critics for being 'le alt right neo nazi skinheads' for not liking their garbage heap excuse of a movie.

RIP prince hair.

His hair was the only good thing about his head in TFA. Why did they make it look greasy and messy in TLJ?

Adam Driver refused.

there would be riots in the streets, the fangirls will literally burn Lucasfilm down

will the bald head meme ever end?

terrible idea
they need the hair to cover his ears

What fangirls? Women laughed when he took off his helmet for the first time.

to make him look like a mess he was internally, they also left out makeup, except for the black bags under his eyes.

That concept art forgets the fact that Adam Driver has absurd elephant ears

They really shouldn't do that unless they want the main antagonist look like Dumbo the flying elephant.

No because then people would see his elephant ears.

It's awful.

Also, jesus fucking christ, I just discovered Tim Burton is making a gritty Dumbo reboot for 2019. Nothing is sacred anymore.

Adam Driver trended #1 in tumblr after TLJ. He has fangirls.

Fat and ugly fan girls maybe.

They realised how stupid his ears are

It goes with Ben being an absolute mess of a person in the movie, it's pretty much his lowest point

You can say this about the ST as a whole

He looks like a western generic male character in vidya land

Look at pictures where that faggot shows his ears.

It's going to be fucking hilarious.

Good thing his wife is a skinny blonde.

xcvfg

Going bald would make him look too much like Vader, I guess.

Where are his Sith eyes? He should have them now. Luke brought up Darth Sidious so the prequel eye thing is still a thing.

Ugly and fat women loves him

Well, she's not particularly hot, but he definitely hit above his weight class.

Oh no no no no

He's already got the pre-suit Vader look. Long hair + eye scar. He doesn't have his grandpa is facial aesthatics, sadly.

>I am the cook

ghtfd

Looking at this he seems to have gotten his ears pinned back. It's not just his long hair hiding them, they're angled back.

He looks good without beard, though. Also, him being /fit/ raises him a couple of points.

Because he's literally got his jaw lightsaber'd in half (Look at where the scar begins and ends), and they were going to have him go full Malak, but then decided not to, first throwing out the mask, then the bald hair.

i actually think he should be much skinnier, like driver looked like in silence

if you're fucked up you're not gonna have the motivation to eat 6000+ calories a day and hit the gym.

But alt-redditors are too insecure to be skinheads

He did half a season of Girls before and after filming TLJ and he's famous for looking muscular in that series.

Now we know why he's not in the military anymore.

>if you're fucked up you're not gonna have the motivation to eat 6000+ calories a day and hit the gym.

haha.. yeah...

i feel like he's too smart to even be on that show, too smart to want to act alongside a dumb cunt like lena dunham

why does Adam Driver insists on this ugly facial hair?
he can actually look pretty decent like also looks like 10 years younger

Girls got him the attention from Jews like JJ who has said he saw him and gave him an offer to play Kylo Ren without having to do an audition.

There is not a single shaved or bald guy in the entire Empire.

yeah he definitely used it as a platform to launch a bigger career. good for him.

he's the only good thing about Girls and the only reason i watched past the first episode

>looks like 10 years younger
Exactly.

underrated