ITT: Predict the headlines when Black Panther inevitably fails due to capeshit fatigue

ITT: Predict the headlines when Black Panther inevitably fails due to capeshit fatigue
>White men are not watching Black Panther and that is NOT okay!

>Newest Marvel blockbuster is failing at the box office, despite being it's best movie to date. Why?

>Powerful story, amazing visuals and a great cast backed by the Marvel brand. There was only one difference..

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

What do you gain from this?

Don't you have any family to be with?

But that's probably gonna be the case.

>Black KANG movie unexpectedly failing in Eastern Europe and Asia. Is there a Russian influence involved?

I actually want it to be successful because the lead actor seems like a really nice guy.

What do you gain from this?

Don't you have any family to be with?

>Russian bots are behind Black Panther's 13% RT viewer score.

B-but the Chris's are pure, right?

Are any of them even in black panther?

I'm here with my friends and family, posting from my phone. Do these comments give a sense of power?

>Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Chris Hemsworth
>all good-looking white guys
>Sup Forums's like "We're not pandering to white people enough!"

kek. Also it's the last movie before Infinity War and it's going to have the Soul Stone. No way it flops.

where do you guys get the balls to make these "next marvel movie fails due to capeshit fatigue" threads when you end up being wrong 100% of the time?

Paul Rudd might be, Ant-Man is in Wakanda as of the last Cap movie.

>Alt-right trolls take credit for box office hacking causing lower than expected ticket sales

Why are you posting on Sup Forums instead of paying attention and enjoying your time with your family?

hahah nobody believes or cares

Is there some specific reason you said the actor and not the character?

the Chris of Pine is Jewish tho he's DCEU

I was thinking Pratt?

I had a great dinner with them, thank you. Now I am enjoying my time here in this thread, wondering what is driving you people to be shitposting about such trivial matters.

You cared enough to reply, friend.

37% jewish doesnt really count as jewish

>I had a great dinner with them, thank you. Now I am enjoying my time here in this thread, wondering what is driving you people to be shitposting about such trivial matters.
What makes you think I'm not doing the same?

You shouldn't be so judgmental. It's not in the Christmas spirit.

>White men are not watching Black Panther and that is NOT okay
Buzzfeed. Calling it. It will also have another piece saying
>White Men step aside. Black Panther is for US
Or something stupid like that

I can't speak for the rest of Sup Forums but I think it's great black people have a superhero movie just for them, there's no reason why they shouldn't enjoy some capeshit they can relate to. But the fact of the matter is that it will fail because the African American audience isn't enough to carry a movie

>You shouldn't be so judgmental. It's not in the Christmas spirit.

I think you are mistaken, friend. I do not mean any Ill intent. These are just things I was wondering about coming to this board. Seeing the quality of Sup Forums decay especially when people of colour are involved.

>But the fact of the matter is that it will fail because the African American audience isn't enough to carry a movie
Thank God the white liberal market will carry it over. Seriously, the friends of mine into normie capeshit are fucking thrilled over black panther
It's literally KANGZ the movie. The first trailer I ever saw was a spaceship flying into a space-age African city with "HOL UP" as part of the actual soundtrack. If you think you've seen "YAAAS SLAAAAY GOD DAMN WHITE MEN" you haven't seen shit

yet RDJ is more jewish than any other ethnicity