Doctor Who General - /who/

The Doctor Falls edition

20 hours till we say goodbye to /ourdoctor/ and the final moffucking:

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who/news/a846149/cbeebies-apologises-for-airing-christmas-wrong-with-pearl-mackie/
youtube.com/watch?v=GuBJ5H9m3Sc
doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-11-three-companions-for-jodie-whittakers-doctor-86267.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So it seems Matt will have the better final monologue, but Peter will have the better final EPISODE.

I can live with that.

It would be pretty hard for Twice Upon a Time to be worse that the hot mess that was Time of the Doctor

smith's final monologue is overrated

True. Calapdi's monologue is very in character for 12, so I'm happy about that at least.

Capaldi's final speech edition:
well there it is...silly old universe. the more i save it the more it needs saving. it's a treadmill. yes, yes i know they'll get it all wrong without me. but i suppose one more lifetime won't kill anyone. well, except me.
you wait a moment, doctor! let's get it right. i've got a few things to say to you. basic stuff first: never be cruel, never be cowardly. and never ever eat pears. remember: hate is always foolish and love is always wise. and always try to be nice but never fail to be kind. oh, and you mustn't tell anyone your name. no-one would understand it anyway. except...except children. children can hear it. sometimes, if their hearts are in the right place, and the stars are too, children can hear your name. but nobody else. nobody else ever. love hard. run fast. be kind. doctor, i let you go.

when does it air on BBC exactly? 19:00?

17:30

Literally nothing from the special has been spoiled in any way shape or form. Literally nothing.

It's already growing on me.

I guess, but it's still good IMO.

17:30 GMT

I wish episodanon would stop making the threads early

Listen to it with music and imagine Capaldi's voice, it's really comfy.

t. Lymerence

Other than Nardole's in it, so is Clara (briefly), Bill is one of the glass people, 12's speech, Rusty the Dalek cameo...

clara, bill, and nardole all cameo, as aspects of testimony. like a type of interrogation. rusty's got a cameo. we see the hartnell regen as stock footage, we see previous doctors on little balls floating around

I'd rather just watch him do it tomorrow

20 HOURS

Can't you faggots wait a few fucking hours

I have a theory that episode user is NuMongo. He's hated Lym ever since he wrote the wiki article about him.

cant you just fucking leave?

nah

>I-It's your fault that i'm an impatient faggot!!!!
The state of this fucking general.

I posted it to prove that it's all been spoiled already. I got the info from /who/

Prove to who?

Take your ADHS meds and go to bed kiddo

>Literally nothing from the special has been spoiled in any way shape or form. Literally nothing.
I replied with what had been spoiled on /who/.

I wanted to play the Doctor that is slightly .. almost German Expressionist, dark European quality. Part of that is a kind of obsessiveness, where he is locked onto an idea to the exclusion of everything else… And of course when that aligns with a deep emotional bond, which is what he has with Clara then that becomes like a heat sink missile, and nothing will stand in its way. And so, I think, that episode, first of all, it was sad because I knew Jenna was going. But then I thought we have to make this the best drama that we can. And I will make sure the Doctor fights with everything he has, with every ounce of brain power, he will deduce a way to get her back. He is wrong, but the power of his emotion and of his intellect is unstoppable and she has to teach him that.

Capaldi Christmas rewatch in CWS in 30 mins

Want to be a part of /who/ secret santa? Here's how!

Step 1: Set up an amazon account

Step 2: If you don't want people to know your full name go to My Account > Personalization >Your public Profile to change your name to something less tracky.

Step 3: Make a public wish list of stuff you want
Also make sure you add an address or your not getting shit. Go to List Actions > Update List Profiles. Enable 3rd party to get things from amazon sellers(and save a nice gifter a few bucks) For added safety, choose items fulfilled by amazon to avoid possible sharing of your personal address!

Step 4: You post your list with everybody elses

Step 5:???

Step 6: Profit!

Don't worry if you can't gift back, that's not what this is about.
Would like everyone who participates to receive a gift, so if you see a ** next to someone's list, move onto the next one that hasn't received a gift.

Gift Givers, please reply with the list you
purchased for so it can be noted. Also change the URL to smile.amazon.com so a portion of the sale will be passed on to the charity of your choice!

17514VADVEQIM**
DGXY4RJPSQWB**
2CG83V99TQ9RD
OFSL0NT2DR5U**
2IZSELC8RIKC9**
1ICTY5EYJA536
2HR8QCNPF2EJV
2869K8NQWTDYU**
3PAIZYX4T3S3W -Amazon . co . uk**
1MXNH09BNBX5 -Amazon . co . uk
2IZ3HNTFTN5L1 -Amazon . co . uk**
3CAH1CFP6G2EL**
2YB70I6MMXBS3**
323YTTMPJ785K
262G3I4KG1F45
3HGMMHSH5SX4K
2MQZUPOL0CKTX-Amazon . co . uk
2HYIJO0I43LA7-Neo**
1G2S444Y78RO5-Amazon . co . uk**
3V8DHXR5U4LJX -Amazon .co .uk
22DPUTUPGZTCG
37NRLTRDGWL6P
HQ200PEY7G
user requests a the Radical Doctor Lym requests Jess art. ?
user requests art of a Ironside trying to make tea. ?
Gallifrey_Immigrant requests art of Mary Elizabeth Winstead as a Doctor.
Post your lists!
Don't want a physical gift? Make a request for OC arts, Vocaroo holiday greeting, or something else maybe? Perhaps someone will fulfill your request!
Merry /who/mas!
Will add them to the copy pasta for the next thread.

Listening to fanmade audio kino in the secret streamo
GET IN HERE!!

>less than 24 hours until capaldi is no longer doctor who
m-m-merry c-christmas.....

>We're literally having a rewatch in 20 minutes.

Capaldi will always be Doctor Who. Somewhere out in the galaxy he's still having those adventures. The Doctors never stop being the Doctor, and he was the Doctor more than anyone else

t BF

Nobody gives a shit about your rewatches Lym. We should have watched every Christmas special tonight as I originally planned.

ayyyyyyy lmao We love stories

Ok Lymerence.

Lym > you

You need to leave, Lym.

We're watching a kino multi doctor story right before the marathon

digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-who/news/a846149/cbeebies-apologises-for-airing-christmas-wrong-with-pearl-mackie/

rofl

Remember to listen to /who/'s official Christmas song tomorrow!
youtube.com/watch?v=GuBJ5H9m3Sc

Only 20 hours left of the Golden Age
Glitter Age incoming

Give me some of your favourite episodes guys
Doing myself a little marathon to get hype for my waifu Jodie

>Peter will have the better final EPISODE
it has Bill in it, there is no way that an episode with the black lesbo token can be good

Vincent and the Doctor
A Christmas Carol
Heaven Sent
Waters of Mars

I've always liked Mawdryn Undead

Tvm

We're going to start the christmas marathon in a few minutes!!

GET IN HERE

> 9
The Unquiet Dead
Father's Day
Bad Wolf
Parting of the Way

> 10
The Christmas Invasion
School Reunion
Girl in the Fireplace
Utopia
Turn Left

> 11
The Eleventh Hour
Vincent and the Doctor
The Pandorica Opens
Big Bang
A Christmas Carol
The God Complex
Day of the Doctor

> 12
Into the Dalek
Mummy on the Orient Express
Flatline
Dark Water
Death in Heaven
Heaven Sent
The Husbands of River Song
World Enough and Time
The Doctor Falls

>le bill is shit meme
Fuck off

Do you think Jodie will get herself a girl companion or a guy?
I for one hope she gets herself a cute boy

Have you not seen the new crew?

>Series 11: Three Companions for Jodie Whittaker’s Doctor
doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-11-three-companions-for-jodie-whittakers-doctor-86267.htm
user...

in real life?

Her companions have been annouced already

Hi Pearl

>le bill is shit meme
to be shit she must be a character first, but Bill it's just a barebone black lesbian token

Stop samefagging

transitionary footage of 12->13 regen

is that taylor swift

>samefagging
if you want to talk, came up with an argument

Jodie is going to get absolutely WALSHED

The banter will be off the charts. I can't wait.

Also I hope there's an episode called The Chase.

user...

Damn it. I'm going home with nothing.

山卄乇𠘨 山工乚乚 山乇 厶乇丅 卂𠘨
乇乂丅尺卂 丅卄工匚匚 匚口从尸卂𠘨工口𠘨???????

We already do.

Who is that?

Can we agree that progressive fandom is the only fansom worth listening to ? The reactionary, Trump voters may still wach the show but the future of Doctor Who is as a progressive, forward looking and diverse show.We will be ables todee all peoples of all sexualities, genders and identities on the Who's travels, adthat its a very good thing.

It was already like that, user.

Get out boardie

She's a-coming.

>the future of Doctor Who is as a progressive, forward looking and diverse show
That was literally always what DW was

nah, i used the faceapp woman filter on capaldi

Look at Peters face that fan girl reaction.

>gets to make tenth planet sequel
>plays against mondasian cybermen
>meet an interact with the first doctor

capaldi's doctor was a fan-service to capaldi himself.

Can’t wait to watch this cringe fest tomorrow and go through the annual embarrassment when my parents remember that THIS is what I spend my time watching

Progressivism is not the future. It might end by the hand of White Men, or by Global Caliphate they brought on themselves, but the ideological analogue of AIDS, tolerant of every parasite, freeloaders and invader while undermining its own foundation is living on borrowed time either way.

Husbands of river song in the streamo in 10 mins

Fuck off boardie

DW might be the wrong show for you.

Suck your mum

It is highly likely that a man will play the Doctor a gin.

>tfw your affinity for doctor who is probably the least embarrassing thing about you in your parent's eyes.
Daps really isn't a boardie. He's the resident faceapp wizard.

I mean, it could bring back the master giving him weird as fuck star wars lightning powers, give us cactus people that are a blatant ripoff of pinhead, make the doctor shit on the next doctor and wait 30 minutes after the episode plot ends to have the regeneration actually happen? Oh and completely wasting timmothy dalton. That would be bad too.

I suppose if an episode did ALL of that it would definitely be worse than time of the doctor. But that would never happen.

I wish FaceApp still had the race filters. I'd kill to see Asian Clala in action.

I don't even like Doctor Who. Last two series were so dreadful they killed all my interest.

Bill is a megadivwrse character and we cna olnly hope that she is represnetativer of the future.

So will we get a Series 11 trailer or not?

I understand why they pulled it, but that was honestly some next level shit. Some of those renders were pretty jaw dropping and probably dead on.

God I hope Chibnall cancels this shit.

they'll have filmed 2 eps at most, and might not have enough footage for even a short trailer. Maybe if we're lucky we'll get a teaser of some kind

Nope. But possibly a specially filmed clip of Jodie to be shown after the special/on New Years Day? We'll get something, but probably not a trailer. Yet, anyway.

Will /who/ ever be comfy again?