twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the end, he truly was... king cuck

He got his wish

>he''ll be back in a few months, they said
>it will all blow over, they said

>the lights dim on a packed auditorium and the audience comes to a hush
>the heavy beats of drums are heard from the stage
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag6y6jz7bQQ
>a red spotlight flashes a light onto the black nubian bodies of dozens of men naked except for masks, all dancing in two lines line
>the crowd bursts into a tribal cheer
>the lines split, and a fat black buckwoddles forward with Louis CK, bound in chains, on a rope, and throws him forward
>the crowd begins screaming at the top of their lungs in joy
>Louis gets up, pulls down his gag, and picks up the microphone
>BOOOOOOOOOOOO

"I know I know I'll put it back on in a second, WHO HERE LIKES BIG BLACK COCK?"

>the crowd begins roaring and moaning in joy
>Louis claps his hands and two black bulls bring in his naked daughter, limbs tied to a spit

"How many you think'll fit guys? One, maybe two?"

>the crowd begins screaming numbers at random

"Let's see, how many beautiful black bucks do we have here? Not just on stage guys come on!"

>various men of color and women with strap-ons pile into the aisles and climb up the stage
>the drumming reaches a climax as Louis's daughter is untied from the spit and black bodies begin to descend on her

"Well guys! Looks like my job here is done!"

>Louis puts his gag back on, and the nubian god that pulled him in puts his gag back on and drags him to the onstage orgey, throwing him into the torrent of black bodies

Louis will be fine. Some club somewhere in flyover states will always be willing to pay him 5k for a weekend of shows. He might not be be making a fortune doing this but he'll be able to make a living doing what he loves forever.

>ezhov_stalin.jpeg

It's funny, since 90% of Disney's top brass probably had sex with children

I haven't seen this webm in several years

It's hilarious, i hope it gets 10 times worse until everyone is done with SJW and we all hang them from the nearest trees we can find.

Probably but it's still to see Louis Cuck get BTFO

when will Louis CucK an hero?

>flyover country
pretty sure he burned that bridge when he published his Drumpf is Hitler manifesto. He should stick to entertaining niggers.

this basically confirms Glossaryck from SVTFOE will be redubbed

I bet people still go see his stand-up, and eventually he will get television work again after the witch hunts over.

I still csnt believe they scraped an entire movie over some fairly boring shit.

I never ask to this, but I have to every time Im in line at Target. Who's blacklisting all these women?

BIG

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Digits decide when

if this episode had just come out I would kind of understand it (it would still be stupid, but I would understand it) but this episode is YEARS old, the show is literally OVER. What in the fuck is the point of this?

>Jew is an ethnicity now

Why? All he done was ask girls if he could jack off

>louis ck roasts in sjw hell
Life is good.

January 1st 2018

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews
>" Jewish people are an ethnoreligious group "
>ethnoreligious
>both an ethnicity and a religion

Are you fucking kidding me?

>it isn't an ethnicity now

Huh, I wonder what changed.

This.

We're seriously turning Orwell's 1984 into a reality.

>now
Its not like some Jewish missionary went to Poland and converted a bunch of Slavs to Judaism.

The only Jewish converts for the most part are those who marry into the group. The Khazar thing is mostly a meme, its not like Ashkenazim Jews have a bunch of Turkic blood. When people say Jews have curly hair and big noses, do you think its because of a religion or some racial characteristics due to Semitic origins?

Things white men do to put other white men down. The competition of whiteknighting for the mythical "protection sex" is fierce.

I think he's getting off to all this shame

April 1st 2018

Muslims don't even turn on each other when one blows up a building, whites do it when one grabs a chick's ass 15 years ago.

Christmas day 2017

Rolling

His ex-wife sat down and explained to their daughters about what he did while he wasn't around from what I hear, something I believe given that his ex-wife pretty well hates him. It's apparently caused a big strain on his relationship as a father with them. Losing work certainly sucks, but losing his kids' love has to be the worst part of this for him.

WTF, the world has gone insane

That's really fucking lousy.

How do you know this?

They will do this but not release the series on blu ray
I mean it's a welcome change but why do they hate money

I don't. Like I said, I heard it, and I'm willing to believe it because a) it makes sense and b) not like it matters one way or the other.

February 14 2018

>every time

Christmas of 2018

Holy shit lol

>Louis 'white people deserved to be raped in the ass forever' C.K.
>doing well in the flyover states

Or if the white man in question is a competitor of yours in the market and his fall is your profit

Imagyne moi shawk

the same day Patton is arrested for killing his wife

WINNER

the ashkenazi ethnicity has specific genetic markers

>perform an act with the full consent of other adults (not even sex)
>said adults cry rape
>admit to the consensual acts and apologize
>career ruined

women can't take responsibility for their decisions

this

new to this L CK literal cuck meme. What is going on here.

An honest Jew will admit that they're a race when it's convenient and a religion when it's not.

But they're a race with subgroups.

Yeah, Israel exists as a state where only religious Jews live

Possibly the best meme at the time, the mod hated it though. Essentially big black cocks and the man who loved them.

>My daughter finally turned 12 last week. Yep, you know what that means. First trip to the Interracial Breeding Grounds. So we drive all the way out there, right, only to find that she couldn't fit Thugzilla, our assigned BBC. I mean, what the fuck? You would think years of machine stretching would loosen her up just a little. Anyway, something drastic had to be done. So just before Thug went soft, I drained his BBC into my mouth and snowballed it back into my daughter's cunny

>Being a dad is hard, man

when he stops doing stand up

don't see a problem here

No they have many secular Jews too. I don't know which is the majority, but the orthodox are a protected class. They don't have to join the military, and have generous welfare benefits.

The Orthodox/Secular dynamic is a divide in Jewish culture as old as Jews themselves. It's the difference between the Pharisees and the Sadducees. It's the meaning behind the parable of the Prodigal Son.

The Orthodox are the breeding stock. Secular Jews don't reproduce above replacement.

>a race like whites (25%) blacks (25%) yellows (25%) or brown (25%)
>while jews are barely 0.2% of the world's population
They are an ethnicity like being Dutch or Irish, and even then a small one.

t. dissembling kike

He's immortal

He has a lot of standup routines about how privileged whites are and how they're stupid/uncool/etc. Most of it is self-deprecating. So he's a cuck because he hates himself. Or pretends to.

In reality he's a mexican with Jewish ancestry. So he secretly doesn't include himself in the group he's mocking. It's classic "Hello, fellow whites!" behavior.

>he banks 100% in the liberal establishment
>they drop him like hot lead as soon as the accusations come out
>the current generation of leftie nu-comedians that he helped bring into prominence turn on him and use his fall to propel themselves even higher
>established comics can't say anything without ostracizing themselves
>Louie is completely alone, even his family and his biggest fans over at reddit have turned on him

He has nobody to blame but himself desu.

Louis Cuck King

I'd probably still do this if nobody saw it but as Louis C.K. once said, it's more fun with an audience.

Wait so are we supposed to hate disney or louis ck?

This is especially funny because Alex Hirsch is a way worse person than Louie based on what we know of the two of them.

>his Drumpf is Hitler manifesto
When was this?

What’s the story here

What has Hirsch done?

what the fuck are you talking about.

>So anyway, I'm in England right. Any of you in the audience ever been there?
*audience murmurs, slight disdain*
>I know I know, it's horrible place. White indigenous European males everywhere...
*audience boos, hecklers shout from the back of the hall*
>So yeah, I get to my hotel room, guess what I see on the TV?
*audience silence, puzzled faces everywhere*
>They have a channel right. Multiple channels! Guess what it's called? B...B...C.
*crowd goes wild with applause*
>Imagine that, millions of white women all at home staring at the BBC, morning noon and night!
*crowd goes ballistic, people are literally hugging and praying in their seats*
>An entire nation tuned into BBC! We are all slaves to the BBC on our televisions!
*crowd begins chanting BBC! BBC! BBC!*
>So you can imagine my disappointment when this 'BBC' featured no updates on any interracial breeding grounds
*crowd stunned to silence*
>But you know what I say? Let's go to England, with a million black men, and let them fuck every white woman in sight!
*crowd goes insane, starts burning down the auditorium, drums start playing*
>I AM SLAVE TO THE BBC, THE BBC IS MY MASTER. DESHI DESHI, BASARA BASARA!
*crowd begins burning British flags, storms out of the auditorium chanting in unison*

What did he even do? Out of the loop here.

during the election. he wrote his fans telling them not to vote for Trump because he's literally Hitler, and then he endorsed Hilldawg.

Self deprecating anti white Jew who was accused of sexual assault

>LITTLE WHITE DICKS!
BOOOOOOOOOO!
*Crowd begins to hiss and shout phrases like "GET OUTTA TOWN!"*
>BIG BLACK COCKS!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
*Crowd begins to cheer, stomp feet and lift lighters into the air*
>Now I know there are some people out there that haven't tasted a black man's cock!
>"Some haven't even let one plant their seed in their wives!"
*Crowd begins to boo and hiss again*
>But most straight white privileged males don't even engage in black culture!
>I for instance recently met the Wu-Tang Clan
>I heard one of their songs was called "Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthin to fuck wit"
>More like, Wu-Tang Clan AIN'T NUTHIN TO KEK WIT!
>Like seriously! They absolutely ravaged my wife's dripping cunt hole, I slurped up the cum from her pussy after everyone of them defiled her!
*Crowd begins to cheer as all white males in the crowd are beaten*
>I mean it's only my duty isn't it!? Whites LITERALLY invented slavery and everything bad in the world!
*All the white females in the crowd are now being raped while the white males are being forced to watch and suck BBCs*
>MY DAUGHTER SHOULD LITERALLY GET RAPED BY BLACK COCK!
>NOW FOR OUR SPECIAL GUESTS, THE RZA, THE GZA, OLD DIRTY BASTARD, INSPECTAH DECK, RAEKWON THE CHEF, U-GOD, GHOSTFACE KILLAH AND THE METHOD MAN!
>Wu-Tang Clan storm on stage with their cocks hanging out, Louis is already on his knees sucking off ODB while RZA starts rapping
THERE'S NO PLACE TO HI-HIDE WHEN I SLIP INSI-HIDE THE WOMB... DOCTOR DOOM, PREPARE FOR THE BOOM!... OH MAN... I SLAM... YOUR MAM! NOW WATCH HER CREAM LIKE TARZAAAAN!
*Louis is now being raped by Ghostface as he sucks off Method Man and ODB*

try squinting hard. it'll come to you.

he used to corner women and jerk off in front of them

>Cuck King makes a pedo film about a Weinstein type
>Use Chole Morelifts

He literally gave you everything you need to know in that post you retard.

Multiple women he worked with have accused him getting his dick out and/or of fapping in front of them.

Basically he committed sexual harassment in the most pathetic way possible.

You’re getting off writing these, aren’t you?

every. fucking. time

OH NO NO

don't embarrass yourself

>corner women
HHAAHHAABAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Imagine being this much of an ignorant whiteknight.

Stalin removing dissenting voices in his own ranks. People who fought along side him during the revolution and so had pretty much equal claim to the leadership of the party as him started to disagree with him, so he'd arrest them then doctor all photos and records that proved they were ever a part of the revolutionary movement, so they had no legitimacy.

Stalin slowly purged his associates and members of his own party as he consolidated power. Every time he liquidated a public figure Soviet historical documents would be edited to remove the troublesome figure. This included photos. They'd just shop the undesirables out in the darkroom.

Did you read 1984? Remember how Winston Smith's job was to go through old news articles and edit them for political correctness? Orwell was alluding to this practice under Stalin.