>get closer
>he's 4 feet tall

why is this so common?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8UGuLWIDN8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do white people really talk like that?

Why are manlets so passive agressive?

Why make fun of manlets? I'm 6'1 myself but I would never make fun of manlets because it's so out of their control, it's not their fault. Not cool.

>stop to take a picture with another man that’s wildly more successful than you like a female
>then choose to insult him when you post it to hide the fact that youre insecure and decided to act like a girl

Social media is going to be the fall of our society

>I'm 6'1 myself

You don’t make fun of them because you are one

>mfw 5'10
>mfw I'm so insecure and pathetic I wear timberlands everywhere

When you're small, relative distances are larger and objects are relatively heavier. Thus your body exerts itself more, and is more fit as a result.

>I'm 6'1 myself
so close, yet so far.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

How is that passive aggressive? He told him he was rude and had no manners. He retaliated without saying anything they would bother running on TMZ or some other shit site.

they prefer the term dwarfs, just rude

Why can’t manlets into bantz? He could’ve easily said anything about hover handing or being spic or having two faggy piercings but he just goes “waw ur rood :’(“

Nick is a good christian boy and would never belittle his fellow man

>not responding something like "Bruh, my inches is still stuck in yo momma's ass xD"

Weak

It is a little weird to take a pic with someone only to then start roasting them. That's purely female behavior. Bend over and make fun of manlets to their faces. They won't do anything about it. Roasting them behind their backs(or over their heads) is just sad and pathetic. Inherently highschool girl levels of sad.

>Insult someone when they give you a favor behind their back
>Tells you honestly that was rude
Are you honestly saying you wouldn't tell that person the same if they insulted you for no reason at all?

BRUH aaahahahahahaha

>I'm 6'1 myself

>I'm a guy, btw

>belittle
You sly bastard.

This. It's bitch behavior when you act nice to a person, only to act like a bitch when they're not around. Fat shamers and those that laugh at short people in public maybe crass, but at least they have the courage to do it in public right in front of the target. This guy couldn't even do that.

Manlets always win.

Truth. I’m 24 but I’ve picked up so many high school girls because I’m only 5’7” and look pretty young

youtube.com/watch?v=U8UGuLWIDN8
>yeah I hold that bitch off and it felt good

>guy on the left
>white

I thought Tom Holland was the new manlet prince but seems like Nick is even shorter.

kys you fucking retard

Height is not in our control, Im 5’8 and it doesn’t bother me... still doing pretty good the ladies..

Just wait until we have the technology for cyborg legs.. I’m gonna be dunking in the nba before you know it

The whole manlet thing wouldnt be 1/10th this much of an issue if hollywood didnt try to make every actor look 6'2. 5'8 (give or take) is the average male height, dont let anyone tell you its 6 or higher.

talk bout my fucking height illl off youuuuuuuuuu

Ever manlet celebrity posted in this thread (except for RDJ) so far is gay. Coincidence?

>that
>white
AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Is Nick gay?

>check this fag's instagram
>wearing red sox jersey in one picture, lakers in another

fucking hell

god can you imagine being a manlet celebrity?

every single person has a camera in their pocket and get pissed if you don't take 20 seconds out of your busy day to take a photo with them or sign something. then even if you're generous enough to take a photo they still call you a manlet to your face. it must be hell.

They'd make a nice couple. Too bad they are both straight.

You realize that women only want the top 5% of men right?

>see some 6'3" skeleton lanklet in the gym mirin my gains from afar
>I'm putting up more than his squat weight for overhead presses
>he walks past me, probably to smugly assert his "muh height" factor despite being a skeleton
>mfw he realizes I'm 6'5"
>mfw I have no face

You realize thats not true?

It is true. Anything less than Chad is settling.

>tfw non-stop ridicule of manlets by women, other men, everyone
>but when a manlet asks if height is really a problem they say
>"lol naw bro you're just insecure"
>*continue laughing at manlets*

Actually, it is. Obviously there's not enough top quality men to go around, but selective breeding and the fact that women can only bear one child at a time, and have to devote so much energy and resources to birth means they're programmed to turn down men until they see the best possible genes, while men, since they can just jizz out several billion sperm in a single ejaculate and then not do shit to raise the child, want to fuck everything that moves.

Sources:
Sperm Wars by Dr. Robin Baker
The Red Queen by Matt Ridley

>too bad they're both straight
I hope you're memeing, friendo

Pathetic Pajeet. You're an ugly shitskin wearing earrings like some faggot and you make fun of a guy that took his time to take a picture with you, when he could have told you to fuck off.

You really believe commenting on his ethnicity is a socially appropriate thing to do?

>see a very handsome guy (built, full beard, great teeth and is very funny/charming) with a 10/10 wife, both dressing like they are rich
>Feel inadequate
>Get closer
>I'm slightly taller
>mfw manlets never learn

This is how you know Sup Forums has broken me. I'm six foot six and even though I've only been with one woman and girls aren't exactly beating a path to my door, I feel a smug superiority when I see an attractive or fit short guy.

5'10" is literally average male height in the U.S.
You're fine. Move to Mexico if you want to be tall.

i think that was the joke guy

>Not taking a picture of yourself standing on piles of money with the caption "tall enough?"

Fucking hell

break it off in me daddy

It's just kind of a dick move to ask somebody to take a picture with you, then mock them afterwards.

joke's on you it's average sized but looks like a child's penis on my giant body

This. It's extremely pathetic that someone even posted that.

im 6'3 but fat as shit, do i have it better or worse then manlets who are fit?

average means that 50% of people are above you.

50% of US males are taller than 5'10"

>6'1 myself
his grace the lord of manlets

>tfw just over 6’
So close yet so far

you can always lose the weight, manlets can never gain height. so you have it better.

Depends on the girl I guess, both (manlet and fatty) and highly undesirable. There's never going to be a situation where she's forced to choose one or the other, so you'll probably both just get ignored.

Depends. Are you aesthetically pleasing face wise?

I'm a 5'6 manlet with 5'4 qt gf
I hope I only get daughters so I can be sure we can sneak our tiny genetics to the next generation.

Women are whores what else is new

>5'8"
>hate the world so much and hate when people are mediocre (showing off gains when they are dyels, dressing in shitty bad fedoras and suit vests, etc.)
>want nothing more than to intimidate with just my presence and humble people with superioroity
>am a manlet so I'll only ever have little man syndrome and will be seen as subhuman by those I dislike so much

Bullshit. I see fucking cuties walking with the most disgusting skinny fat fags every single day. Tall, short, ugly, good looking - it doesn't really matter to them.

>OMG not okay!

errytime

>>average means that 50% of people are above you
>Confusing median for average

does your little pea brain not understand how human reproduction works?

Wrong.

Source: am 5'9 and a total asshole with no money, have had sex with multiple girls, several have been crazy obbsessed with me for what seemed like no reason at all

Manletism is a handicap. I'd probably kill myself if I didn't have an above average penis.

Leave your house for once, you absolute autist. You won't believe how many 9/10 women go out with 5/10 men and below. I couldn't give less of a fuck about your delusional rationalizations on why you're forever alone.

Holy shit, are you retarded?

Learn to read a bell curve, dumbass

Which one is meant to be white.

I'm not American

Median is technically a form of average

>Tfw 5'7
It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't losing hair too

They’re with them for the money, but they are getting dicked by chad or tyrone for the sex and superior genetics

Shut up, dumbfuck. Having a nasty attitude like that just makes the rest of us look bad. You know, to them, we look like the whores, because we'll fuck anything that moves. You're just mad because you're not what they want. Really quite pathetic.

Yeah I'd say this is bullshit up until a point, anyway. It really just depends on the woman and the culture she grew up in. In the west where kikes have stuffed down the mainstream women's throats that they'll be happier hopping from man to man and that's how you build character and become a strong independent woman but there are plenty of cultures that don't encourage that shit, but honestly I'd say if a girl is willing to do those kinds of things, you wouldn't want her anyway.

God and the devil are raging in this thread.

I work a service job where I see hundreds of people a day. Not only that, statistics show that taller people make more money and are happier.

>just bee urself XD

Having a small dick is worse.
The only way you can have sex is if you become a bottom.

Yes. That's what I said.

First off, I had a few friends in school in similiar situations i've described and I know for a fact they weren't anything more than average bums. Second, the people I see on the streets definitely don't strike me as rich for the most part. Just average people.

Show me your statistics (not like I care anyway). I'm not even specifically talking about manlets or tall people, I'm talking about ugly people who get 9/10 girls just like that. The notion that you need to be an uber Chad to get any decent woman is absurd.

>my personal observations that are tainted by confirmation bias are superior to thousands of reproductive science doctors and papers published on the subject

Shut the fuck up, retard. I literally posted sources because I knew some shit for brains would argue with me.

Now obviously not every single woman can be with a 1%er, so they settle, convincing themselves that something else is more important to them. Or maybe *gasp*, they're actually a good person and can put aside their desires for their own happiness.

Kind of like how you want a big titty anime girl but you're going to settle for a fat accountant.

And how many of them are you still with? You're just saying what we all know, some women are insane retards who will fuck almost anything.

>Or maybe *gasp*,
reddit

>east vs west

The only difference is that the west actually allows women to do what they want and the east throws acid in their faces if they don't do what we want.

I mean, if you think about it commenting about height is no different than commenting about race.

>literally something you're born with and have no impact on
>purely generic
>can't change it without surgeries

lmao same. i'm only 5'11" but anyone I'm taller than is nothing to me

>so much reddit spacing
Didn't read.

Rather be reddit than an insecure crybaby manlet, fuckface

It doesn't matter if you're ugly. As long as you're tall or average height and confident, you can get a girl

oh reddit

wow man that meme is so funny well meme'd

here have an upboat xD

>rather be reddit than [anything else]
Not even him but kys for posting such trash

Someone convert this to feet

That's not my experience. Just a week ago I saw the a 8/10 cutie with a fucking 5 feet manlet. He wasn't even particularly attractive, either.

>t. i'm an autistic brainlet.

Seriously, I can't stress enough how little I give a shit what some manlet fuckfaces think is "reddit" or not. That meme is completely devoid of humor or wit. Stay the fuck out of this thread and if you ever see me on the board again, walk the other way.

>Stay the fuck out of this thread and if you ever see me on the board again, walk the other way.
This isn't reddit, newfag, we don't have accounts here. Lurk more.