Memes aside, Why exactly is this a thing?

Memes aside, Why exactly is this a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Empire-Their-Own-Invented-Hollywood/dp/0385265573
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jewish nepotism

Ehrenreich was hired because he met Spielberg at a bar mitzvah. If that doesn’t sound like nepotism I don’t know what does

Jews are trying to make a Jewish hero.

WWII never ended

this, but dont you dare claim its that or else you are a bigot

www.EthniCelebs.com
although most actors have their ancestry listed on Wikipedia

FPBP. Jews only hire other Jews. This would be seen as wrong if anyone else did it.

this and the amount of contortions you have to go through to pretend otherwise is painful.

Why does Sup Forums never cry about Martin Scorsese exclusively casting actors of Italian descent?

Jews jewing.

You should also look into the banking systems and the media.

>everyone in Hollywood are jewish
Holy shit its actually true

Control the media, control the nation. America must remain a good goyim nation.

It's the real reason everyone hates Jews, historically they have been a minority in the places they inhabit and refuse to integrate. They will always favour other Jews while showing distain or apathy to any other group.

because he's only one director. He doesn't control Hollywood. Also
>Ray Liotta

Because Italians didn't kill Jesus Christ

Back in the day, entertainment industry jobs weren't seen as very desirable so all the jews became studio execs while the whites worked "real" jobs.

Because he's an outlier in a sea of jewish nepotism

What's there to complain about? Martin is one director among many (Jewish) ones. If there was some sort of Italian nepotism rampant in Hollywood then people would start to complain.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>who created the most popular DC & Marvel superheroes

Pretty much this. It was seen as one of the few ways for people seen as social undesirables to actually have a career. It's the same reason there are so many black athletes nowadays.

Lots of jews left Europe at the beginning of the 20th century, went to the US west coast, got into showbiz because film was a new thing yet to be saturated and entertaiment has always provided opportunity to minorities. Founded most of the major american studios that exist today and after several generations of ordinary nepotism, here we are.

can anyone confirm that?

They actually did

Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of 115.
I'm not really surprised that they are overrepresented.

Hey it might be our turn to kill 6 million!

trips dont lie, confirmed

The Jews are great people. I love the Jews. My daughter married a Jew.

amazon.com/Empire-Their-Own-Invented-Hollywood/dp/0385265573

Read this if you wan to know more

You shouldn't trust anyone who has a strong interests to portray every Jew and anything that's related to Jews, in a negative light.

You're just falling for his simple propaganda, for simple minded people.

The post in question was not antijewish you shill cunt

Maybe.
You never know though.

>10 thousand
Highly unlikely, most of our Jews are of the Russian subgroup.