How would Disney add humor to this scene?

How would Disney add humor to this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c_pEcCnzYzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Disney could never make a movie as unapologetically macho as The Godfather, ever.

ICE 'EM

They already did it in Zootopia. 'Day of my daughter's wedding' and everything.

Have the guy make a fart noise in his ear

This. I really loved that scene

"So who talks first, you talk first?"

I laffd aot Luit what else

needs moar diversity

>man whispers in the Don's ear
>Don looks concerned
>then he instantly looks confused and says out loud "What? I couldn't hear you. Speak up."
>man rolls his eyes and allows about 2 seconds of silence so the audience can give an awkward and forced chuckle until he gives the exposition

It's already hilarious. Nothings intimidating about these guys they sound ridiculous.

Throw in some mice.

Put in a part where Brando puts an orange in his mouth to make scary teeth to entertain the kids.

this

only italians themselves think they're "intimidating"

Yeah, tell that in southern Italy and you will disappear

theyd obnoxiously mock the godfather for mumbling, and reply to "an offer they cant refuse" with "10% off all porgs?"

Everywhere in Europe is getting fucked by hajjis, Italy is untouched. You think that's a coincidence? These animals understand strength, and they know that if they tried any shit the mob would start sending guys into refugee camps and making people vanish. Meanwhile the rest of Europe believes they can solve their security issues if they just give the perpetrators enough hugs. You tell me who's more intimidating.

>Huh? What? What did you say?
2 or 3 times.

Matthew Broderick, Marlon Brando, The Freshman (1990)
youtu.be/c_pEcCnzYzI

What’s scary, Coppola and Lucas are best buds, since film school.

Is Italy the last bastion of Europe? Where is the best place to live in Italy?