>No

Who was in the wrong here?

streamable.com/o42z8

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o42z8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Constant stream of fire and embers falling from the ceiling despite being no damage

*sigh*

The writers

As much as I love Rey and worship Daisyfu, she was clearly in the wrong here desu. What he was proposing was the only solution that would save the galaxy

>What he was proposing was the only solution that would save the galaxy
>Hey join me and rule the galaxy
Yeah, sure he wanted to save it...

Rey and Kylo joining would have saved this movie but yet again Rian made the wrong narative decision

is there anything gayer than calling a woman "a goddess" or saying you "worship" her?

yeah, being so beta you cant appreciate the superior female aesthtetic

I seriously pity you if your girlfriend has never called you King or something of the sort.

saying it about a guy

that lady warp drived through the ahip

>not worshipping Daisyfu

get a load of this fag

this whole thread

>"you come from nothing, you're nothing"
>
>".....but not to me"
Memes aside (pls), what did he mean by this?

He thinks she's cute. He want's her as his gf. No joke.

did they cast such an ugly man to make kylo look prettier?

>what did he mean by this?
"giv Jedi gf"

>Who was in the wrong here?
cancer was

He basically confessed I think. Like in all seriousness.

>gif
Why are men like this?

Calling a guy a god and worshipping him you fucking faggot.

I finally have a Star Wars character I can connect with. He's the most realistic Star Wars character yet. I got pissed as fuck when I got turned down by the girl I liked.

it was a curtain burning you retard

Think of his heritage, he's the son of two famous heroes, one of them a princess and the other a racing star, nephew of the mythic Luke Skywalker, grandson of Anakin Skywalker aka Darth Vader and Padmé Amidala. It's insane how rich and powerful he is and she's dirtpoor, most of what she has should be his like the blue lightsaber and the Millenium Falcon. So she's nothing but she means everything to him anyway.

that was after this scene

>streamable.com/o42z8
He's lying.

posting on Sup Forums on a Christmas Eve, you homotron

19k views wow.

kek someone who knows how to do these things should shop kylo onto that giv pepe somehow

Now that I've watched it again I don't know if he's being completely sincere.

I tried to get my soldiers to shoot you down 5 minutes ago *puppy eyes*

Kylo is wrong. He wants to erase his past and be a totally isolated, atomic shaper of his world because he was disappointed by his master. Negating the world and all of its baggage isn't possible. The Rebels are basically presented as fighting for survival against some despotic regime. They don't have a particular vision of the ideal world, they just know it isn't The First Order. Kylo literally just wants to dominate everything so it can never make him sad again. He is obviously unbalanced.

>''DIRECT ALL FIREPOWER ON THE MILLENNIUM FALCON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE''

It was pathetic moment. Like they weren't even trying to convince the audience that it might happen. This scene was there just to show Mary Sue's disappointment in Kylo.

I thought they were gonna kiss like 2-3 times throughout the movie.

It's just a remix of the father and son bit from esb, but with much worse story elements and what a twist. Instead of I am your father, it's you're a nobody. Same beats, but it's cacophonous garbage instead of music.

Why do women play hard to get? Justify it.

they don't know what they want

>"Join me Rey, and we can rule the First Order and the Galaxy"

>"Okay sure... but only if you don't kill people randomly anymore"

>"Deal"

See how fucking easy that should have been?"

he wants sand jedi pusy

>Superior
Men have always had superior bodies, are you retarded?

>Doesn't know the difference between aesthetics and capabilities
>Men have always had superior bodies
How'd your parents react when you told them you're a faggot?

both

ken for being too forward and creepy
rey for not seeing the bigger picture

>some people unironically call this romance twilight tier

>REEEEEE THE CHARACTERS I SHIP DIDN'T GET TOGETHER!!!!

>she didn't even try to convince him to turn or even negotiate or something
>"nah, lel, I'll just take the lightsaber and try to cut you down probably, force is female lmao"

They could've at least made it more believable.

speaking of, why were they both repelled away from the lightsaber while trying to grab it, wouldn't it have pulled them closer, or why didn't they just walk and grab it while it was floating

It's better tbwqhwy

Cuz that would make sense and isn't dramatic at all.

nah brah, when you develop a romance between 2 charachters on screen you need to make them do romantic stuff.

Thats why Finn/Rey faggots are stuck on hugs and "looks" and Reylo fags are ejaculating over actual romantic angst and drama.

you're all retarded there was nothing romantic about it,

He meant his words in terms of taking her on as an apprentice, not sexual

Cute.

she was convinced she had him whipped, the slutty fuck me eyes and sultry voice in the elevator was her own version of the manipulative fuckery he was pulling on her with his speech.

Explain this scene then. Explain the desperate ''please''. Explain why he isn't able to hurt her.

Yeah, right.

>i didn't see nuthin' lalalalala

I think that when neither could get the lightsaber to come to them, they tried to push the other person away.

Didn't Hamill like some Rey/Kylo fanart on twitter after the cast viewing ?

There was a huge ruckus about it on reddit lol

Why did Rian Johnson combine ESB with RTJ? He killed the conflict in this trilogy, and he ran out of source material.

He was just negging her. Kylo was reading Neil Strauss

They wanted to have another movie for some reason I guess, even though this would extremely cathartic and a good ending to the numbered star wars

Plus 8 is considered the number of completion due to its infinity shape and some other numerology bullshit

How come literally no one is talking about Adam Driver’s brilliant acting?

You missed the stream of threads full of faggotry over Driver since release ?

"sort of" he has no idea, crazy old Hamill went of the edge after they cucked his character, the force can be romantic, doesnt necessarily mean sexual,

he doesnt want to have to fight her, he always thought he could turn her to his cause (and she him) this began at the start of the movie, he is desperate to make it work because he is an unsure child, a novice,

I actually felt the director wanted rey and poe to hook up with that really drawn out "nice to meet you" at the end of the movie

Maybe he wanted to kill the series?
I mean, the mou^H^H^H empire did win after all.

instead of even trying to negotiate she goes "kill men mode" and grabs the lightsaber. same shit she did to luke instead of just talking it out. if she doesnt go dark side in ep9 then im literally done

I come here to laugh not to feel.

>Rey: I need you to get the first order to stop killing my friends
>Kylo: Lol how about you join me and we just kill everything from our past?
And you wonder why she went for the lightsaber? Kylo is psychotic and evil.

Adam Driver making a Kylo figure kiss Rey.

for you people out there too stupid to understand his last scene let me spell it out

>dice disappearing symbolizes killing the past, letting it die. removing the guilt of killing his father so that he can move forward
>light is shining in the windows showing that kylo is finally accepting the call
>when he looks at rey he is ready to talk/apologize/give in and try to fix this mess
>but instead of getting even a chance she shuts the door, full of hate since she assumed that he was using her this entire time to take over and kill snoke
>he wasn't

90% of sw posts here on Sup Forums praise Adam's performance. He's definitely /our guy/. While everyone here is shitting on Daisy's

She is fucking stupid if she thinks that, why would he not kill her then.

she didn't say the word friends. as far as he knows she is truly alone and those people are just a band of terrorists (protip: they are). if she had even TRIED reasoning he might have changed his mind.

well she is a woman

Who's more awkward with women, Anakin or Kylo

>We need to stop them killing those people I clearly care about and don't want killed
>Lol just let the past die, literally, as in I ain't doing shit to stop them being killed
He gave his little kill the past speech and she asked him "please don't do this" And he went full emo screaming "YOU'RE NOT LETTING GO!"
There's no reasoning with him.

This is a guy who killed his father so he could be more edgy, who killed an entire school of innocent students because his master briefly thought about killing him.
You don't reason with someone like that.

Reminder that they couldn't kill her off because she had already died recently and it would have sucked for the people close to her to watch her die again on the big screen

someone post the editted one where she destroys the ships lmfao

She isn't letting go of her crazy fantasies of reuniting with her dead parents. If she was a real person she'd be in a psych ward. He's the sane one here.

Were talking about a fairy tale in space yes bruv ?

he did sperg out there but hes definitely in a better place than anakin was when him and padme had this same scene. if it was just between them you could probably blame kylo but she did the EXACT same shit to luke just minutes before. bitch has anger problems

you also missed the point of the han solo death scene. it was assisted suicide with the goal of guilt tripping kylo back to the light. thats why they agreed upon "doing it" before he turned the lightsaber on. he helped him make the decision. and he didn't kill ANY students. when a jedi says someone was "killed" they mean turned to the dark side. vader killed anakin, kylo killed ben. the students are now the knights of ren.

Putting your penis in another mans anus

ah the good ol' "he ran over a puppy" reality schtick Finn whales love to bring haha.

>Master stands over him with lightsaber
>His reaction is to kill everyone and burn the school down instead of just defending himself against the person trying to kill him
Yeah, real sane.

Luke literally says he killed them apart from a handful who joined him and became the knights of ren.

Fuck off with your stupid shipping.

Why are you self inserting yourself in some fictional character circumstance ?

How fucking biased can you be.

obi wan said vader killed lukes father
kylo told han that he killed/destroyed ben
thats how they word it. its clearly implied that kylo convinced the students to come with him

How exactly am I self inserting myself?

A reaction like that is NOT the reaction of a sane person.

But Daisy is cuuute!

thanks ive been looking for this for ages

No you dumb shit. Luke literally says that a handful joined him, and the rest were killed. There's no certain point of view shit going on there, otherwise he wouldn't claim that some joined him while the others died.

kylo and rey are both insane
why are you white knighting for a fictional character?

me personally i thought this was pretty awesome

Hes getting redeemed, his thirst for power and REEEEing at the end excluded, he actually did more good in this movie than Rey.

Johnson turned him in the eyes and hearts of the audience before the trilogy even ended.

you're just gonna sit in fantasy land all day butthurt because your fan theories didn't pan out. thats ok. i'll savor the fact that this movie is nearly flawless and all you butthurt fanboys can't do anything about it. last response you're getting from me.

I"m not. I'm simply pointing out that when a crazy person tells you to just "kill your past" when you ask them to stop trying to kill people, then it makes no sense to join that person.

>we can rule the galaxy as bf and gf
>pls

You're just shitposting at this point. I loved the movie, but that doesn't change the fact that Luke clearly says that Kylo killed the students and took the ones he didn't with him.

The only one spouting fan theories is you.

You