Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2017/12/02/the-poz-button-34-eyes-wide-shut-part-one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honey have you seen my wallet

DUDE SEX LMAO

>aloud

It's about much more than that

Big guys

Yes it is, but we're not allowed to talk about it per OP's rules...

OP is a faggot
EWS was an inside job

I'm not gay though

I wonder what kind of movie this would be if the roles were reversed

Very empowering thought

I like that part with a bunch naked hot chicks

jews did it

yeah me too

I threw up the most i've ever thrown up while watching this movie, ama

What gave you food poisoning?

have you ever throwed up?

nothing, it was because pus started gushing out of my gums where my tooth was pulled and i tasted+swallowed it while the orgy scene was going on
yep

Why do you think he was crying at the end? Was it because he thought the secret society was gonna kill him and his family, he figured they raped/prostituted his wife, or was it that he couldn't imagine having to live his life with the knowledge that his wife was kind of a whore? I think I got the overall point/theme of the movie, but not sure about the details.

Watched this last night and liked it. Not his absolute best but a solid 7/10.

Best cinematography imo goes to A Clockwork Orange. Love the way that movie looks.

Brainlest here, can someone explain what this movie was about apart from dude sex LMAO and rich guys being typical rich guys?

What's the overall . of the movie?

Sexual repression

He was crying cause he is a FAG

I think maybe it has to do a lot with secrets and hiding things from each other.

The hungarian guy says something at the beginning like "its easiest to lie when you're married" or some shit.

I figured it was the ever-present nature of sex, and how it destroys any attempt at purity by humanity. Ever character is shown as being corrupted by their lusts, even those, like Kidman, who don't act on their feelings. The daughter is a whore, the father is a pimp, the secret society are basically the definition of evil, etc. Also I think it was trying to show how this isn't just a symptom of modern times, but something that instead lies at the core of human nature.

Maybe I'm retarded though

The orgy using masks and all the girls having bush was a miracle we'll never see again. The age of pubic hair is over.

Yeah but what about Nick nightengale

>no conspiracy fags
>its j le kubrick cinematographie about le sex and infidelity, nuffin more
>>>reddit
Imagine being this much of a blind retard

I think you're looking a little too much into the sex theme. It's much more obvious that the film exposes a secret society that rules the world

>dude sex

He's blabs a secret and gets dead because of it. Acts outside his station.

In a democracy aren't all men equal?

Nick is dead?

Wow, that's pretty fucking gross.

I could definitely see that, but then why would the kikes in hollywood release the movie?

Best Christmas Movie

Twas a joke
I agreegree

Go away.

ITT : Eyes Wide Shut 101
cute. like a little baby.
watch this

When he went to the bar and ordered a beer, why didn't he have to specify the brand of beer? Why is "I'd like a beer" considered to be a complete order?

therightstuff.biz/2017/12/02/the-poz-button-34-eyes-wide-shut-part-one/

This was intentional. Kubrick was an obsessive perfectionist and wouldn't let a detail like this just happen.

It's about how society (poor to rich) has adapted to humanity's base instincts on sex and how we are willfully blind to the contradictory nature of it all.