Xmen-MCU

So who gonna play Kitty Pryde? The talented Millie Bobby Brown?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3TWH8fWU6K4&feature=youtu.be&t=49
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why fo people even like her? She's fucking ugly for a girl, she will be even more horrific when she grows up

Yes, please put that underaged little girl in a tight costume so I can masturbate.

You just will never understand.

Based af

Also pedo af

user, did you steal my idea?

Seriously, the faggots who lust for this girl are the most pathetic, warped people ever. Not only are they pedoshits, but they're pedoshits for a homely kid who has the face of a man. Literally any adult female would be a better option to lust after than this butch gremlin.

yeah

You are either gay or blind. Millie is adorable and the character Kitty Pryde is a cute little sister character just like Millie. Kitty isn't supposed to look like Emma Frost and Mary Jane Watson.

Millie is the cute little sister I wish I had. Liking a cute and talented child actor doesn't make you a pedo. Get over yourself.

Frankly, she doesn't have the assets.

woah user, rude

Frankly you never read a Chris Claremont X-Men or Excalibur comic from the 1980's.

>You are either gay or blind

Says the closet homosexual sperging over an ugly girl that looks like a man.

Like this user pointed out Kitty isn't supposed to be a bimbo with double Ds.

You are totes magotes gay, son.

Millie? More like Uglie.

>I don't understand pedophiles
Yet you come here to bash their taste in little girls.

Says the closet homosexual sperging over an ugly girl that looks like a man.

>I don't understand pedophiles

I never said that.

It's 2000s people who could not deal with the fact that Tegan and Sara were gay.

Kitty Pryde should be Joey King. They're both Jews.

Kitty speaks against dressing slutty in this issue and she mocked Emma Frost for dressing like she does in an issue written by Joss Whedon.

Don't forget that arc in Excalibur where she was the ward of Captain Britain's ex who was really thay evil cunt from an alternate Earth. She tried to get Kitty to change up her attire but Kitty stayed, well, Kitty.

For me, your post seems to imply that. Pedophile sees a cute and sexy girl that is fading away year by year. Not a butch gremlin like you say.

>Kitty Pryde is a cute little sister character
Like that time she got mindfucked and became an assassin.
Or that time she started wearing Wolverine's broken off bone claw to ruin people's day.
Or how she wanted to fuck Colossus.
And Doug Ramsey.
And Beast Boy in the X-Men vs Teen Titans cross over.
Read more.

Is kitty a popular xmen character? I only ever watched the 90s cartoon and seen the movies

Millie is adorable.

Yes. She's been pretty popular over the years. Clairemont and Wheedon seemed to have extra hard ons for her.

Real fans know that Kitty and Jubilee are the cute little sister characters and Wolverine's sidekicks/foster kids.

the adorable-est

How many of the comics you brought up are real canon and not from the later blood, guts and sex edgelord era when Kitty was no longer around 13?

>I'm late for class

why doesn't she wear pants?

youtube.com/watch?v=3TWH8fWU6K4&feature=youtu.be&t=49

they went through her due to her powers

omg those thighs

Kitty pride is Jewish and probably a kabbalist too

She can play her too in SW A Princess Leia Story.

cunny wars when?

hopefully the get some good cunnies for the female Lord of the Flies remakes and not a bunch of 20 something year olds.

WEW

millie, sadie, sophia

Don't forget double the fun. But I'm not really holding my breath for that level of quality.

Kitty was 15 at the oldest during the events I described. Who knows what's still canon now with how many universe resets happened and lolfranklinrichards.

oh god millie, i-i cant anymore, i-its completely dry

dumb mods deleting the other images even though they were hardly lewd

I keep on staring at this

She has a very mesmerizing quality.

Bump

Sexy as fuck!!!!!

Sup Forums is currently the 3rd-4th most used board and its filled with swposting fags. Terrible time for waifu threads.

I want Kitty Jung to play Kitty and fuck everything in her path to death!

why was millie's lewd gum chewing pic deleted?

mods are dumb and don't even know what to delete anymore

>Kitty Jung
she ruined her perfect 11 yr old body with a boobjob

It’s just the same pedofaggot spamming this kid right? She looks like an extremely ugly jewish man

She looks like a combination between Woody Allen and Bruce Jenner
It actually makes me want to throw up just by looking at her face

based millieposter rotating the upsidedown pics for proper appreciation

Model, singer, dancer, humanitarian. This is the face of true success.

That one is actually like that.

>can see the outline of her entire leg

w-wew

do u think she put that dress on with nothing underneath by her own choice?

>im just going to have to take it off an put on the next dress, so whats the big deal