Lets finally settle this, who does it best?

Lets finally settle this, who does it best?

Kermode is objectively the best
RLM is subjectively the best

These guys

Literally who
I fucking love Mike
Literally who
Literally who

Kermode was good until he took the bluepill and went full SJW.

That's right, Jay!

Typical redditlettermedia fan

Ralph has the potential to be kino

Bottom corner.

Kermode praised Gadot for JL so he lacks objectivity

The other two are too pasty

Jenny

Is shit

ralph has ridiculous upside and is consistently evolving

Surely the literal Dr. Is more qualified to talk about film?

Kermode is objectively the best critic, if he stopped using the word problematic he'd be one of the greatest ever

The new yorker

Who are top left and bottom right?

Ralph and RLM are top kino

>all these RLM fags haven't heard of the actual legitimate critic
What a surprise

Kermode knows his shit but can be pretty hit or miss on certain types of movies, like comedies and films that deals with social issues. His rants are generally great.
RLM is great for entertainment but they're massive plebs who only watch lowest common denominator blockbusters.
No idea who the other two are.

Ralphthemoviemaker and Double Toasted

I don't agree with Ralph on everything and he chooses easy films to target and shit on but his reviews are comfy as fuck

Martin from DT is the only one with decent knowledge and opinion while Korey tries to entertain the younger co-hosts with memes.

Was prime in Spill days with Carlyle and Cyrus.

Kermodes Pirate of Caribbean rants are fucking hilarious and funnier than anything Reddit Letter media has ever shit out

They checked it.

DT is the Korey show. He took more of a backseat during the Spill days. Now everything is centered around him, which can be frustrating. He's energetic and can be funny but he seems to lack knowledge about mostly everything he talks about. His criticism comes off like he just read a bunch of reviews and formed an opinion that he himself isn't very sure about. If challenged by the co-hosts or comments, he'll usually change his opinion due to pressure. Honestly, DT would be a lot better if Korey took a couple steps back and let the other guys talk.

I only recognize Mike... so he wins by default. The other guys are tied for last place.

this

Agreed. I usually agree with their reviews (particularly Martin's), but they were all much too light on TLJ for things they would've lambasted in other films.

I like RLM and Good Bad or Bad Bad.

>Kermode is objectively the best
/thread

Pewdiepie unironically has a better review than all these faggots

>the least reddit of all of them is reddit

Over the last 2 years Pewdiepie has become /ourguy/.

Especially the way he refuses to call bike cuck anything other than bike cuck.

>implying cuck is a term only Sup Forums people use
Maybe back in 2014 or 2015, but now it's a normie word

I was glad someone ripped the shit out of wonder woman tho

Not what that was about at all.

Yes

>normie
Fucking newfags

I'm glad someone has actually brought them up. I never see then posted, unless I'm the one doing the posting.

Who is top left?

Ralphthemoviemaker

Kermode can be good but he tends to praise any film that is progressive for the sake of being progressive.

They're not progressive for the sake of being progressive though, theyre progressive for the sake of free marketing via virtue signalling.

Kermode, most of the time, is fair. He does get caught up in liberal nonsense sometimes but he's an actual critic with actual opinions.

You don't really watch RLM for critique. You go there to laugh at the funny fat guys and their pet midget.

Don't know who the other guys are.

I stopped watching them for a while due to Corey being annoying and dragging his racial opinions into everything. Martin is great however and their recent stuff is better, still miss spill.com however.

Speaking of, does anyone remember Shitcase Cinema? I always loved that show in its heyday, not sure if Johnny Shitcase still does videos.
RLM produces the best review contemt while Double Toasted doubles as a general talk show with its other content.
These guys are great, it looks like they have fun doing the show.

RLM is the most popular, which means they are the best.

No one can top Mike and Rich (Jay is a little bitch with shitty opinions though)

>still does videos on a semi regualr basis
Fuck yes.

I don't take Double Toasted's opinions to heart but they are funny as fuck, top tier entertainment. I listen to their 2h+ episodes on soundcloud at work everyday. Never seen then mentioned here before.