Cast the upcoming Half Life movie

chell

Alyx Vance

dead

can he pull off gordon, assuming its not a FPS movie like cloverfeild

The cast doesn't matter, it'll be complete shit
Do Half-life fans actually want this?

Do it like Freeman's Mind.

No. Literally not a single one. Literally.

no one wants it, Valve doesn't fucking listen to anyone anymore

>Half-life fans

well it's not like most of them are still alive

I am, sadly. I'm a huge fan of the first game and Opposing Force, and I can't think of a single reason to make a fucking HL MOVIE.

This, Freeman's Mind is already a Half Life movie.

>die hard but in area 51 except the protagonist doesn't talk
mite b cool?

>29th September 2016

That unironically could work, if they covered the five head

>create one of the most original and exciting fictional tales in recent history
>waste it and make card games instead

might be good to generate buzz before HL3

But I don't want HL3 either. Half-Life is dead to me
HL2 and the episodes were shite

I mean I'd rather just have a HL3 game and to know what happened at the end, but if it was done right I wouldn- ah who am I kidding, it's going to be shit to mediocre at best

lol

>combine symbolize white males
>Gordon is gay for Barney
>alyx is the main
>everything that happened in the first game is blamed on white nerds and their toxic culture
na thanks

>Cromag headed fuck
Yeah, no.

I am a Half-Life fan and...no. I don't really give a shit about a Bad Robot movie adaptation. I don't think it suits JJ and I'd much prefer a new game rather than a film. But I've kind of accepted that's never gonna happen at this point.

What would happen if she put a portal on a wall and then one on her forehead and then walk through the one on the wall?

I bet he just renames some Cloverfield movie 'Half Life'

Netflix viewer:me.
Person sitting next to Netflix viewer: nobody.

Idris Elba

Michael Cera plays every role

>do videogame fans, who've literally NEVER been given one worthwhile adaptation of a videogame, want a videogame adaptation of one of the few franchises to legitimately bridge the gap between games and art? Especially considering one of its claims to fame is a wordless protagonist by which the entire story is told from his view?

Sure, let's give it a shot. Everyone here pretends like Hardcore Henry was a good film, so maybe it'll have that sort of appeal too?

Ross Scott is the only Gordon Freeman imo

JJ Abrams. Franchise Burner.

Author spilled the beans on the HL3 plot.
Basically it still doesn't wrap up and now Alyx Vance is the new Gordon working for the g-man, b-cuz muh stonk wimminz.

Story is just the Aurora in the Antarctic, phasing in and out of time, allowing Gordon and co to affect some change during the original invasion I think.
The Aurora set can be found in the old as fuck HL2 source leak. Too many other games have used time-shifting ships since then for it to be a really big deal. It's the Philadelphia Experiment trope.

see It's time has passed, bro.

I can't remember if there was an intention to have Gordon gets his hands on a Portal Gun though.
The Aperture Logo is all over the Aurora and I think the author mentioned some further connection.

thats not HL3, its HL2 episode 3, dummy

>Cast the upcoming Half Life movie

>Michael Fassbender as Gordon Freeman
>Michael Shannon as G Man
>Kyle Chandler as Barney
>Zazie Beetz as Alex Vance
>Bill Cobbs as Eli Vance
>Tom Hardy as Adrien Shepherd
>Bryan Cranston as Dr Breen
>Jean Reno as Father Gregori
>Amy Adams as Dr Mossman
>John Malkovich as Dr Kleiner
>Andy Serkis as Dog and Headcrab

Done. This would be kino.

These are actually great movies for him, as all he does is fan fiction movies that raise questions then never answer them.

Cast everyone as women. Women love Half-Life also.

Me as Gabe ;____;