Lesbians

Why don't most women just leave their husbands for women?

most women aren't mentally ill freaks

All woman like dick. Plastic or non-plastic.

Hell everyone likes dick

In later life it's pretty common, maybe they have kids real quick then go.

grayson please...

Homos have no rights

Traditionally, attaching herself to a man would provide a measure of rights, property and a generally sustainable lifestyle, which would be impossible on her own. It would've been unwise to forfeit all that to run off with a similarly handicapped half-citizen

after the apocalypse: maybe they're waiting for cloning tech

because they don't want to be beaten by their new gf or wife. not to mention dealing with much more passive aggression, moodiness, and verbal-abuse.

wtf I hate lesbians now!

>falseflagging

>Into grown normal looking women.

I have so much respect for you.

Because women love dicks. Even a really shitty husband is better than another girl

Because most women realize its just a phase and that it's shunned by society.

lies

>be with woman
>sexual pleasure

>be with man
>sexual pleasure
>financial security
>working is optional
>continue genetic legacy
>normalcy
>legal benefits

Well that's why bi women usually still prefer men, just like bi men tend to end up with women. The benefits of a good relationship are sometimes good enough where attraction doesn't even factor into the equation at all.

Dang, I wish my pension was as big as Richard's

>be with woman
>sexual pleasure
TOP KEK

Believe it or not there do exist woman who can be turned on by women.

Shut it about this fake-ass """"""""""''"''"""reality""""""""""""""""""" and post best Lesbians

lesbians are degenerate trash

>not being a degenerate

Where do you think you are?

I wish people who used the word degenerate unironically would all die

But everyone likes boobs too

>tfw women went from having no mobility in work, to having the option to work, to making the cost of living higher now that the work force has doubled so now they HAVE to work, to working more than men and being in more college debt than men, to eventually having to work while men stay at home
>b-b-but muh sexual liberation!
>turns out women hate careers and almost all of the ones working in their 30s quit because high stress high paying jobs were explicitly made for insane workaholic men whose nature was to be self destructive industrious, and all the whoring out and "finding themselves" shit just means they will never get married noe, especially since none of them learned homesteading and are thus useless to men
>an entire generation of women got played into being wageslaves for NEET men because of their fucking hubris, and they STILL think the lesbian hegemony is going to happen

because someone has to work to pay the bills.

>It's a Sup Forumstard calling someone on Sup Forums a degenerate.
I hate immigrants too. They should all go back to where they belong.

>loves dick.
just like all tamaranian

Damn Sup Forums is autistic AF.

Stop being a homophobe

>taking an obvious meme bait
>the Sup Forums boogeyman post
God, this board is awful

I just came here to see lesbians.

Finally the thread's starting to pick up.

Sadly all my pictures are NSFW.

>someone says something negative about the lgbtqrs123
>Sup Forums falls for it, AGAIN
You guys. You guys...

It's about time we've have a properly lesbian thread

Lesbians are so passé, their novelty wore out a long time ago.

What we need are big strong men dominating girly bois, it's the only true path

This is the reason why I really don't get pansexuals, they just bisexuals with a different name to make themselves feel more special.

The power of dick is too strong.

Prenups.

Bisexuals have taste.

Have you guys never watched a few episodes of COPS before? Every third episode has some domestic abuse call where the manliest woman ever is beating the crap out of her partner, typically while drunk. There are more lesbian abuse calls than hetero on that show.

>tfw no big pension

still waiting for this to happen

>>financial security
>>working is optional

Most people on here are in high school and don't realize that this is incredibly rare these days, usually most parents have to work and even if one has a good job employment is so precarious that you can end off up shit creek in a hurry if they end up losing it and the other person can't at least jump in in a damn hurry. It's foolish to only have one partner who can work today, that's just the economic reality. Even for high paying jobs since those take the longest to find again. I've seen families with one working parent get badly screwed even if they were making a comfortable six figures.

>not posting tankat version

>still waiting
that ship sailed years ago
Annie will have to be content as voueur

Women have bad taste.

Bisexuals are attracted to both genders as they fall within the definitions of binary gender. Pansexuals are, as the name implies, suppose to be attracted to anything (Man, Women, Tranny, Dog, whatever) but like you said most are just Bisexuals who want to feel special

when they pick men, you mean

That is in fact the implication. I'm glad you pointed it out. I'm sure everyone understands now.

WTF is wrong with bisexuals??

I wish the people who used the word inappropriately would not do so.

I ask myself this a lot tee bee aitch. Emotionally and sexually a relationship a woman is about a hundred times better than one with a man but I guess it's just how you're wired.

>Gay men are the least abusive

I'd assume because the partner could fight back? Huh, interesting stats.

posting a few of the cute fanart examples

t-there's still hope! i'm sure of it!

Shame they've never really done anything with each other since that time they were getting together and testing the waters.

They kissed and since then, nothing outside of Paz just being around. Most they ever did was the Ship Talk and that was cut off by the Rescue Annie Brigade.

does anybody have those pics of that french agent lady and a girl that loved eachother? they were popular on Sup Forums a while back

>this level of delusion

Yeah but semen spewing meat stick and sweaty balls > fingers, tongue and any toy.

I bet you know from experience.

Maybe less testosterone? They must have performed comparative hormonal studies on gays versus heteros.

Still doesn't explain why bis are the most violent.

I know you're trying to make a point but that was probably the worst way possible to make dicks sound more appealing.

I don't know, I find it rather entertaining.

It is in fact the complete opposite. Most guys don't know what to do with their own dick. Almost every girl knows her way around a cunt.

Holy Christ, I just realized, some Sup Forums vaginas (for that is all you are, and you know it) must be married to men. No man deserves that level of suffering.

It could be and probably is as simple as women are much more likely to report abuse than men so a relationship with two women gets two times the reports while two men that gets cut down. Men are still given a raft of shit when they report abuse while it's more encouraged for women. The rates probably aren't actually any different.

It's the same reason why most men don't leave their wives for other men. They aren't gay, dingus.

Regardless if you're born into it or if it's a choice, most women aren't interested in romantic/sexual relationships in other women. You shouldn't even be asking this question if you're above the age of 18.

They're counting actual relationships between adults, gay men get aggressive when they're less emotionally mature and stable, younger ones or flammy ones get into slapfights and tend not to go further but when both of them are burly, strong assholes it can get pretty brutal, straight up murder is very common.

>Most guys don't know what to do with their own dick.

...I used to suck it in my limber days. Come off it, son. We know what to do with it.

>WTF is wrong with bisexuals??
Dating twice as large, so double the drama.

>I used to get myself off with my mouth, so naturally I know how to get a girl off
Uh-huh.

you don't need to be gay to take another man's dick up your ass

this, it's the same for heterosexual couples, women are just more likely to report where as men are more likely to keep something like this to themselves.

As a matter of fact

I think when a gay couple with two men get into a physical fight they just don't think of it as "abuse" while two women think any amount of physical aggression is abuse.

You do realize it's anatomically impossible for most men to suck their own dicks and that he's probably refering to how he likes another man to fuck him?

I guess Tom wanted to write it as a realistic relationship: boring, bland and mostly off-screen

>letting anatomy be the one thing in the way from giving yourself auto-fellatio
come on now user, shave off a few of those ribs and enjoy the fun

If i actually wanted to go into surgery only to suck my own dick, i'd just take out some ligaments so i could have the extra inches.

But i dont like oral that much anyway.