Uh guys

uh guys
What if...
What if Steven Universe's Final episode ends the same way like Samurai Jack? ripping off an anime's ending...

We all know how much Sugar likes her anime references

What if Steven's penis gets in the way?

Ideon ending

We know it can't end like Madoka Magica because there's only one time travel episode so far.

>03171▶
what anime ending did SJ rip-off? is it a well-known one or one of the hundreds of thousands of 12-episoders with generic tropes?

also SU will de-fucking-finitely end like that

Gurren laggan had literally the exact same ending

doesn't matter how it ends. so long as it does end.

If peridot cant shapeshift does that mean i cant fuck her

>yfw connie dies in stevens hand

Almost exact rip off of Green Lagann. How do you not know this, man? Shit was a staple of Sup Forums board culture till at least 2011.

Highly doubtful, in fact I would argue that because they've already done so many animu references with Utena, Evangelion, Evangelion again, etc. they would be keenly aware of it if the ending felt like it was ripping something off. SU will also end in a much less troped context than "Going back in time to save the ones you love but destroy those you've gotten to know"

>Yfw Connie dies in Steven's hands because Steven kills her.

We're on Sup Forums, not Sup Forums. Get your shit together.

At least Steven Universe is practically guaranteed a happy ending.

Jack spent 50 years traveling in a futuristic world, and all he got was his waifu disappearing during the wedding service and presumably living the rest of his life in boring feudal Japan.

homeworld wins scenario

Yeah...

Gurren Lagann was probably one of the last anime to have site-wide appeal when it was airing, fucking everyone on Sup Forums watched it and their were threads on pretty much every board. There was a video with ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA posted on the front page for months and moot would sometimes play it and remixes of it in the backgrounds of various boards up to as late as 2010. It's hardly exclusively Sup Forums material.

>this is how new Sup Forumsfags are

The entire show is an anime rip-off.

/thread

fpbp

Imagine ending where Crystal Gems go back to Homeworld and just Steven stays on Earth.
"WE.. I AM A CRYSTAL GEM."

Most likely gonna rip off kill la kill, something along the same lines of saying he's protector of earth/I'm not an alien.

Rebecca embraces being a Madoka ripoff and the ending is Steven becoming Pink Diamond or something similar.

Your life is an anime rip off.