So now that we know the game is shit, what are your predictions for the sequel?

So now that we know the game is shit, what are your predictions for the sequel?

>So now that we know the game is shit

is it though?

Yeah, story-wise.

Better Character Designs

Less Movie Synergy.

It's really hard for ANY video game with a big enough budget or multi-platform release to score much lower than that regardless how good or bad it is. Video Game Reviews are such a joke they might as well be a moot point anymore.

of course it is it's DC they make nothing but shit

>what are your predictions for the sequel?
more shit but hopefully this bombed hard so there won't be a sequel

The game is great, gameplay wise. Plus the graphics a massive improvement over the original Injustice, especially the faces where the women actually look like women and not have the same man face.

>story-wise
Kill yourself

>a fighting game has a bad story so the game is shit

REEEEEEEEE

User Score though

User score is more abusive if a game is broken, so in a way he is wrong. But most user scores hit that same level as critics for big titles.

The only one off the top of my head that had a big gap and wasn't broken were Overwatch and For Honor, and that was both from reviews coming in even months after release.

I hope they do Mortal Kombat vs DC 2.0 hee hee

I think the most surprising thing for me is that EVERY character is fun.

Excluding Deadshot.

Who do you guys main and how many level 20's have you got?

Christ. This board is just constant fucking faggot contrarianism

welcome to Sup Forums, dipshit

It's especially bad in this thread, but yeah... what said.

Get fucked faggot. I've been here since 2006 and there's been a huge shift in cynicism on this website just for the sake of being contrarian it gets tiring after a while

then go to fucking sleep

Chill out you aspie.

You're not my real dad you can't tell
Me what to do! Fuck you Steve

Nah the game is pretty good

Aquaman and Scarecrow

Those two are also my only level 20's but Batman, Darkseid and Swamp thing are close

So will he second game be bood at Evo too?

Noice, Black Canary is the only 20 for me, but Darkseid and Wondie are close.

>Caring about eSports.
le sonic fox is epic, he only wears the top part of his fursuit and isn't afraid of anything :)

Black Canary, Supergirl, and Blue Beetle are my mains and only lvl 20's

>casuals like le edgy story mode
As a fighting game it is total shit, NRS designs purely for single player and it shows. This is going to be the fastest-dying NRS game yet.

That's enough internet for you Capcom

kek

Evo is unadulterated faggotry and they hate anything that isn't smash, a dumb party game that everyone insists is SO DEEP AND TECHNICAL YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY

Just like comics, than?

If a game truly is shit, then perhaps the best thing to be done is not discuss rewarding it with a goddam sequel.

The fuck? Melee being at evo is like a recent fucking thing, you have no idea what you're talking about.

People gobble up Injustice anyway, man.
I don't know.

>Do a good job improving the looks of every character following fan critique
>The character whose attractiveness is a key character trait to the point where even fucking braniac offers sparing her because she's hot still ends up looking like an old lady

Where did they go wrong?

I feel bad for her facial model.

It's a crossover fighting game that's easy to pick up and has combos casuals can pull off without implementing a "mash square to do a half-health combo" babymode like other fighting games before it.

I'm not saying Injustice is immaculately perfect as a fighting game but I can see why it has wide appeal. "crossover fighting game" alone carries a lot of weight.

>Wow, it's a bunch of people no one cares about and Grodd. How exciting.

Catwoman?? I don't know who you're talking about

Who don't you care about? This is almost my ideal cast.

yes, catwoman

For a moment I thought you were referring to Ivy since attractiveness is her character trait and not Selina's

Injustice 2 has a really good cast, I don't know what you're smoking. The only honest complaint is too much Batman, but let's be honest, Batman is the part of DC most normies care about and the part with by-and-large the best content.

See this is why the CW synergy is a good thing. Otherwise if it was fan decided it would just be Batman the fighting game and even more screaming over muh characters

Le Joker

Ivy's hot but everyone's kind of disgusted by her "i identify as a plant" kill-all-humans tendencies in the writing.

Half of Selina's intro exchanges are flirting or some miscellaneous "ur hot" comment.

gay detected

I just want Doomsday back, he was my fav/main from the first game.

everyone IN THE GAME you faglord

Can someone tell me how exactly the comic and games line up?

I'm reading the comics, and was going to watch the full cutscenes of the games when appropriate, when should I stop to watch the first game?

Or does it even matter?

Reading the comics isn't necessary as long as you have a passing knowledge. Just roll with it.

They decide what's canon from the comics and what isn't on a whim.

The third one either needs to go back to the main universe and focus on heroes vs villains, or the Legion's cameo needs to pay off by having them go back in time to beat the shit out of everyone in the Regime universe and stuff their annoying asses in the Phantom Zone.

I'm fucking sick of all these edgelord faggots and their bullshit. I want the real Diana back, the one who is a kind warrior who prefers diplomacy, and not the one who's a raging manipulative cunt. I want a Clark who's a humble country boy and not a psychotic despot. I want the Arthur who's a genial if grumpy king who doesn't take shit, and not a would be ruler who's a complete wuss.
I want the heroes to go back to being likeable heroes, and for them to fight villains, and not each other. Shit like Injustice and its fans are cancerous filth because it suggests that people prefer characters who are basically monsters with no redeeming qualities. That's disgusting. I ain't demanding the heroes be angels, but when they become devils, that's when you done fucked up.

I like the excuse for demon-looking Scarecrow being that he has to fill the stage with fear toxin before each fight to appear like a serious threat.

Problem is the fighting doesn't make up for it in this case.

Balance issues side (NRS always fucks up balance on release and fixes it later) I have no complaints about the mechanics as a whole other than that blocking projectiles should give you meter.

I hope they stop trying.

If they have to continue trying, I hope they scrap like 80% of the characters and revamp the roster completely.

Hopefully the Superman ending is canon.

Fuck that shit, Batman may be a hypocrite but at least he isn't a power-mad despot who was obviously corrupted by Braniac's ship

This. If Boon wants to be an edgy faggot lets go full edgelord. At least this way we get something else than
>Oh no the Big Bad is too strong! Time to break Evil Clark out of prison so we can inevitably come to blows over kill vs don't kill
Nice company wars bro

I don't think you can blame Braniac's ship on that one. Clark was pretty twisted before he let his brain get tentacle raped. If anything Diana is the big bad of that universe.

Why do you guys want a repeat of I2? The Batman ending literally ends with the exact same status quo AGAIN.

I agree that Diana is a huge cunt, and even if Superman was twisted before the fight he was the one who wanted to kill Brainiac in the first place. Why he would suddenly do a 180 and want to merge with him is more than a little suspect I think. Superman's ending is the only one where the bad guy wins and I don't mean Superman

Evo is capcom dickridomg tournament. Smah is only there because of the money the smash scene brings

how do you manage to make the joker look so lame?

Diana is literally the main antagonist of Injustice and I don't know why she hasn't gotten absolutely shit on in the games for it yet.

>Paragon of truth and justice mind-broken by terrible trauma? Time to emotionally manipulate him into being the muscle for my dumbass fascist "man cant be trusted" garbage that even my fellow amazons think is retarded. lol
It's paid lip-service in the Batman's ending and brought up by Scarecrow in Wonder Woman's chapter (which he dies for.) Did anyone else, really, reaally want to play as Cold for that fight?

>Superman literally becomes Brother Eye from the comics
>Another "join us or be assimilated" synthetic villain

WOOEE how interesting and different. At least you have infinite possibilities for a creative approach in the status quo (and superman's been permanently de-powered, besides so that conflict with him as the leader is basically dead)

>Black Adam
>No Shazam
huh?

By making him not the Joker.

Same reason there's no Dick. They're kill

Shazam was murdered by Supes in the Injustice timeline for telling him Lois wouldn't have wanted this, IIRC.

They could've brought him back like Joker but you already have Black Adam who has reason to be in the story, so... Eh. Maybe he'll come back as a premier skin.

Sequel's about Darkseid, Black Manta, Despero, Sinestro, Firefly and Reverse-Flash fighting against Superman/Batman's rule while Superman tries to conquer/Batman tries to rebuild the League. Starro's also the random character select.

CUT MY LIFE, INTO PIECES

>In this scene you're forced to play as her as she thrashes three of the most enjoyable villains (Cold, Reverse-Flash, and Scarecrow) and she ultimately ends up killing Scarecrow off-screen

destroy NRS

The sequel should be about Bruce/Clark realizing Wonder Woman is a shitcunt and banding together to defeat her and her secret regime or whatever bullshit they can come up with.

It is

This is exactly why this game is shit

>Damian still works for her
>Red Hood comes in and tells him to shut the fuck up about how Wonder Woman is good

>It's an "i-it's shit no matter how critically successful it is" thread.
Nice try.

>It's paid lip-service in the Batman's ending and brought up by Scarecrow in Wonder Woman's chapter (which he dies for.)
She isn't kill Scarecrow
the only people she wanted to kill was
>Cheetah since she her Joker
>Haley Quinn, fuck Haley Quinn

People act like she was the big bad in corrupting superman when Sinsetro was the one that pushed him and got away with it.

This is literally the first game ever that had a "Cutscenes Review", and it was positive.

Better than both Thors and you know it.

Wouldn't the Civil War events basically be close to Injustice equivalent?
Except they're canon so they're even more character ruining?

So Reverse Flash can't get to his time because someone in the regime killed his ancestor

As a result he's pissed at the regime and wants to kill them

Why doesn't he just go back and stop the regime from existing? Either by helping batman win against superman before his family member dies or even reluctantly saving Lois?

I know Thawne's kind of fucked in the head but there seem to be pretty easy solutions to his problem, and unlike Flash he doesn't give a fuck about timeline responsibility

>the game is shit
But what about the facial animations OP? Forget the gameplay is trash even by fighting game standards, and the storyline is absolutely retarded that completely ignores characterization, and the writing is full of "oh, did you get it? We referenced my little pony" levels of quality. Just focus on the facial animations.

I think that he might not be able to time travel at all

He time travels in his super animation

>At least you have infinite possibilities for a creative approach in the status quo (and superman's been permanently de-powered
They already rehashed the Bats vs Supes shit in this game you idiot. We all know exactly what's going to happen. Big Bad, probably Darkseid, shows up, Batman gets BTFO, brings in Supes, Supes goes back to prison. They aren't not going to have WW and Superman in a DC fighting game.

I like Injustice and that comment is stupid. Marvel IS fun, a fast paced unbalanced wreck of a fighting game is exactly what MVC should be and has been.

Darker MK-esque fighting lends itself to DC.

Sinestro's influence is barely mentioned outside the comics, so there's that.

Wondy was pushing him in the direction of "man can't be trusted we have to kill all the villains also make me your god-queen" before he and sinestro even met on friendly terms. Also no, Scarecrow definitely bit it. Diana is NOT opposed to murdering defenseless criminals after they've submitted or she's gained the upper hand. In the intro they're moving to execute everyone in Arkham, in the background material she killed Cold's sister and helped kill the Rogues, for whom being honorable criminals is the entire point.

At least Harley is willing to admit that she was a literal monster in the past, Wonder Woman is so brain-damaged and high on her own pride that she's unwilling to accept anything other than "everyone I killed deserved it and superman is better now"

Ironically, the most important pro-Registration heroes ended up suffering from amnesia at some point since the end of "Civil War" and now carry no blame for what they did.

I'd love to see them go full retard with Marvel, maybe then casuals will get that NRS has butchered the characters.

This reminds me of Sky High

Superman's already corrupted even without Brainiac's ship influencing his mind. His ending has him telling Kara straight to her face that he believes if Zod were in charge of Krypton, it might still be around.

Did you pay any attention whatsoever to the ending? He didn't trap him in a red-sun prison that temporarily took away his powers, he gave him long exposure to gold kryptonite, which permanently took away his powers.

Is it possible, even likely that they'll just bring back Supes in some way so he can be in the game? Sure, but then again, Shazam and Dick Grayson are still gone. He might very well be Multiplayer only.

With the establishment of multiverse mode I have a strong feeling that will be a big part of the main plot of the next game

Wait, what? Scarecrow died? Where was this confirmed?

>Darker MK-esque fighting lends itself to DC.
No it doesn't what kind of a fucking casual are you? DC is dark and Marvel is light is a movie day opinion. This retarded edginess hurts characters like WW.

>I-it's trash, amirite, guys? Am I fitting in?
Here

Why is Robin over there with the villains?

>he gave him long exposure to gold kryptonite, which permanently took away his powers.
You sure? From what I saw he sucked all the Yellow Sunlight out with those orb things. I didn't see him use the Gold Kryptonite knife at all.

>Marvel IS fun, a fast paced unbalanced wreck of a fighting game is exactly what MVC should be and has been.
Emphasis on "unbalanced wreck of a fighting game".

>other people said it's good so it was good
Thanks bud, that completely negates my problems with the series.

Clark's a cunt. He should die with her in a dumpster fire.

That and the Legion being around. Unless they switched to worshipping Batgod as the greatest hero ever.