Whomp!

>Ronnie sat there in his ill-fitting suit as a jury of peers looked at him with a mix of pity and disgust. "I love my cat, your honor," Ronnie remarks to the judge. "And cats don't know that you are blasting them with day old chili gas." The judge stops him. "Mr. Filyaw, your cat was black. Now she is white. How do you explain that?" Ronnie slams his hands on the table. "I get very damp! My undercarriage is mostly talcum powder!"

Can someone expand on this? Do fat sweaty people really put talcum powder on their ass to avoid dampness? We're approaching the summer season and there's a lot of leather chairs in this part of town, this could be valuable information.

I don't know of any, but there are probably a lot of poor country folk who realized that if you can put talcum powder on a baby's bottom to keep it dry, you could do the same for yourself and not go through as much laundry

Shit causes cancer yo. Look it up

Of course, but they don't know that. Not until it's too late, of course.

So, exactly why does Ronnie have to fart on the cat? can't he just fart out the window or something?

Could it be Needles got out there to hide from Ronnie's farts?

>BRAP!

As a fat sweaty person, I can understand his desire to put talcum powder on his ass to keep it dry. Ass sweat smells terrible.

Its vengeance for all the time Needles farts in his face.

The Ronnie loves to fart on his cats.
It brings him much joy, and keeps the cats in check, lest they grow haughty and rude.

>As a fat sweaty person
Eww.

I get the chub rub bad. Before work I pretty much put baby powder and aloe vera vaseline between my thighs. I've occasionally done it on my ass as well when I think I might be hot.

When my breath in rancid I'll take a deep breath and slowly exhale in front of my dogs face just because she always decides to yawn in my face.

Sure do. Although outside the house, I generally use deodorant for that region, and limit talc to my socks.

You're as gross as any of us, human.

Asbestos causes cancer. Talc alone may increase risk for ovarian cancer in post menopausal women, but apparently does jack shit to anyone else except dry their moist bits. Transmitting misinformation is an ugly vice in the information age.

>It's "The overweight animu man shills farts" episode

Okay okay, but why did he fart on his cat?

It's a callback to an earlier strip.

>When my breath in rancid I'll take a deep breath and slowly exhale in front of my dogs face just because she always decides to yawn in my face.
Do you think she might be doing that because you keep breathing in her face?

Probably not. But more importantly, she probably likes it. Dogs eat shit and sniff worse.

Depends on the talcum. Talcum with asbestos is bad for you. Refined talcum (the kind you should be using) is probably harmless.

He loves anime. Cats are an anime kink. Farts are an anime kink. It's a sex thing.

is this even a joke? What are you doing, Ronnie. M dude needs to beat some sense into him.

is using talcum powder supposed to be a secret? athletes use it all the time. Shaq shills talcum powder in mainstream commercials. Why would this be something only hicks realized?

I thought this was an edit at first.

I think that's part of the joke.

is this a thing?

people purposely farting on their pets?

I know this isn't the first comic he's had where he does this.

One would think the powder would mix with the moisture and make things worse.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, wouldn't it get all pasty?

You can't have one without the other.

I dread summer.

Nah I just bodyglide

I do it to my cat since my cat is an utter cunt who viciously attacks any and all visitors I get, and likes screaming at 3AM.

This morning I farted on my cat because I didn't realise it had come into my room and snuck under the cover while I was asleep.

I felt immense guilt for the poor creature, so I can't say I can see Ronnies viewpoint here.

>there are people in this thread on this board on this site on this internet in this world who actually fart into open air in their own living domiciles and don't eject all such expulsions directly into the toilet ONLY

People here don't fart on their pets?

>Come home from long day at work
>See cat Gizmo chilling on the back of the couch
>Scream like Bruce Lee
>Flying crane leap at her
>Unleash a flying flurry of fists that stop just short of her whiskers
>Finish it off with a roundhouse kick that goes just above her body
>End with rear facing her
>Accentuate the entire performance with a loud fart
>She innocently stares at me as if to ask if I'm done
>Begin petting her immediately

What I don't understand are the people that don't fart on their pets.

I want to fuck that donut.

I punched my cat doing that shit once.

Contemplated suicide tbqhwy

>get a little pitbull
>people warn me I'm mortal danger
>dog is chill as fuck
>started worming it's way under the covers as a puppy
>still does it as an adult
>I'm a grown ass man and this shit is super adorable
>dog under covers with me on mexican casserole night
>dis bitch don't even fucking know
>dutch oven like a motherfucker
>many keks are had
>dog stands up, still under covers
>turns about face
>lays down
>farts in my face
Good times.

>sunibee.jpg

>I am a bad person.
Literally BRAPposting from before brapposting was born.

tip: only hicks care about athletes

fucking lel m8

There's cornstarch based talc free baby powder now you can just use instead.

>dog stands up, still under covers
>murders me in a psychopathic rage
lol pit bulls

This was probably my very least favorite old whomp comic and I am ashamed to see he chose to redo it.

Sometimes I purposefully sneeze on my cat. One time without thinking I accidentally did it to my roommate because I'd gotten used to doing it to the cat. He was very offended and confused.

>cousin gets a pitbull pup
>raise it for years full of love and well trained
>we throw a BBQ for my cousin on his birthday
>dog walks from the house with a very happy face, bites his leg and goes back into the house like nothing fucking happened
>we spent the rest of his birthday in the hospital
fucking pitbulls man

>there are people in this thread on this board on this site on this internet in this world who actually fart

What the fuck Ronnie

Who did it better?

Talcum powder gives you cancer if you actually get it in your anus or pussy which is why nobody uses that shit.

>BRAAAAAP