How hyped are you for Venom?

How hyped are you for Venom?

Venomposting will become the new Baneposting

Not very since they'll probably confirm the eternal death of anti-venom.

not as hyped as I am for Sony to give the rights back after this bombs harder than King Arthur

Why would you be excited about Marvel having Venom rights? Do you really think Venom works in the style of Thor, Iron Man, and GOTG? If so, you're nothing but a Mouseketeer

Marvel can't do threatening dark villains, and they will never ever do an R rated anti hero movie, what could you possibly hope for from a MCU Venom

>what could you possibly hope for from a MCU Venom
A good movie and yes Venom would work well with that

Stupid Satan

I'd rather just have the F4 rights be back at Marvel.

As for Spider-Man, he's likely gonna be stuck in reboot purgatory.

>Sony movie

0/10

At least it's not WB

I honestly don't see how, unless you literally don't care about Venom and have never read anything Venom and just are, like I said, a Mouseketeer

The viscous alien slime rises!

I can't wait for Carnage fans to realize how stupid Carnage is and that being R-Rated doesn't make him a good character.

>this thread

It needs to be ridiculously over-the-top edgy.

It won't be.

Venom isn't Carnage, you utter dunce
Also, no capeshit characters are "good" characters, the criteria on which you base "good" characters is based on what geezers thought made "good" characters, like, REPRESENTING HOPE

Superman is not good, Batman is not good, no capeshit characters are "good", it's shlock, it's pro wrestling, it's Americana whatever that means at the moment, and absolutely nothing more

>Marvel
>The people who created Venom
>Can't do him right

Fuck off shill. Nobody wants this shit and it'll rightfully flop.

>The OP is an obvious shill

you could easily adapt family feud/carnage USA without breaking pg-14

>user is an obviously butthurt Disney shill

Just as long as he's better looking then this

Ok shill, tell me what is it about Venom that will make him impossible to be done in the MCU.

Because I just read the original Venom arc. Venom isn't solely that edgy 90s characterization that stuck with so many casuals.

He would be turned into a memester/quipster, like they did to Ultron.

Dumb reasoning. Did they do Ultron right? Or Strucker or Ronan or Malekith or Thor in general?

It's too late for the memester part

It's NEVER too late for le ebin maymays, fellow redditor!

See? We'd have him singing that like a moron.

Yes, shill.

Don't you see
He's being played by the big guy himself

>shill
But he's not the one defending Disney.

>S-shill! Shill! Shill!
Okay buddy. None of those characters I mentioned were actually done right in the MCU.

I'm being trolled.

singing? venom loves singing

Because Disney makes good movies while Sony doesnt. We all know you're(yes we can all see you samefagging) trying to build hype for this shitshow you fucking shill.

Tell your masters it's MCU or bust.

Venom itself looked okay.

The problem was getting fucking Eric Forman to be Eddie Brock.

>it's MCU or bust
You fucking shill.

Exactly. An MCU Venom would be just an annoying comic relief. Outside the MCU, Venom can be a real character.

>we can all see you samefagging
Screenshots pls? I have a Gimp to learn how to use.

>like a moron.

Who is that moron?

Mr Rogers, underager. The guy who actually sang the song Venom was singing there. He was a standard on PBS that most children not raised by wolves were blessed to get to watch before they got old enough to start going to school.

Well we got Bane now

>Taking obvious bait

>not being raised by wolves
Sheep.

Sony will be stupid enough to think it'll be clever to include dialogue describing Venom as a big guy...and it'll be glorious.

there's nothing to get hyped over. there's no trailer, not even any proper teasers. nothing to truly indicate the movie is somehow less vaporware now than it was ten years ago

I want him to fight Aidan Gillen

So do I. Would we start calling it Banom posting?
"If I hit you with this sonic canon, will you die?"
"It would be extmemely painful"
"You're a big guy!"
"For you."