You are now Aku at the start of the final episode...

You are now Aku at the start of the final episode. What things would you have done differently to make sure you win in the end?

Check my priorities
1. Kill the foolish samurai
2. Care about the minions trying to break in outside.

Make Ashi slice his head off.

Make the foolish samurai a quadriplegic.

Given the Scotsman's powers in particular, I don't really think that was an option.

Fuck jack in the ass
even if he does kill me I will always be in his memories

Just kill Jack at the start of the broadcast. That's it.

If I am Aku, then I can take into account my conscious thought and conclude that I do, in fact, exist. Therefore, no matter what happens in the past, I will continue to exist in my current state at this present moment. So I just throw Jack through the portal without his sword.

Just stab the tied up fool several times after I played the intro to the whole world.

Hide the sword at the bottom of the pit of hate.

Make stronger chains.

Absorb Aki into my self. Make Jack watch as the woman he loves becomes a part of me!

Then take on her form and taunt him

Turn into Ikra and have my way with the samurai. Ashi could use some new sisters.

Kill Jack right then and there after showing the world or better yet record myself killing jack hours ago and then put it on TV as if I were doing it live later on. If for some reason I can't just end him like that and he had to stay alive a little longer I would've swallowed the sword, no seriously I would've locked it in a welded steel case and swallowed that shit like a pill. So even if some bullshit were to happen I'd still have the sword in me.

Also it makes no sense as to how all of Jack's allies made it to Aku's tower in minutes unless they live right next to the tower and can see it looking outside

Only thing I would have changed is moving the sword much further away.

The rest would have been fun enough.

>The rest would have been fun enough.

> Ashi will still have Aku Powers to keep you at bay while Jack gets the sword

Stop being a faggot and wondering which shape of blade I want my arm to be in just long enough for the army of people fighting to save jack (and subsequently be erased from existence forever) arrives.

Right after Ashi goes back to the past with Jack, I would go back to the past to warn past me that future Jack is gonna come to kill him after he sends past Jack into the future.

Or just straight up kill him before the broadcast and place his head on a pike in front of the castle to serve as a warning

I would have flung the sword into space instead of keeping it in my layer. Or at least I would have buried it deep underground and kept it the hell away from Jack.

I also wouldn't have broadcast anything until I was sure how I was going to kill Jack. I would have settled on having Ashi kill him and then I would have played the original opening, explained Jack lost his sword, and then have had Ashi kill him.
This right here is also a good one. Would have been a good idea to cut his limbs, just some aku to stop the bleeding and then just dangle the sword in front of him for a couple of hours until I got bored.

>send jack back to the past with no sword
D E V I L I S H

I'd slowly behead Jack's head while rasheed music is playing in the background.