It's sad that this will probably be good

They've been kicking around this Venom movie since Spider Man 3 came out. It's in the same situation as Deadpool and Ant Man.

Plus they'll probably make it R rated to cash in on the R rated capeshit craze normies love so much.

I don't have high hopes. Like, at least Deadpool and Ant-Man were passion projects (well, Ant-Man at least kept its charm), I see this Venom project purely being a film just to cash in and try to save Sony. I'm expecting that R-Rating of "Look at how gory and how every line is a swear" sort of thing, but not actually having a heart. You know what you get with corporate mandated R films? Alien vs. Predator 2, where a kid gets chest burst, pregnant women get pumped full of alien babies so their fetuses get eaten, and just downright disgusting cynical crap of people who thinks everyone else in humanity sucks except themselves.

>It's sad that this will probably be good

Well, I can tell SOMEONE didn't grow up in the 80s or early 90s....

What is it about kids from the later part of the 90s and 00s that made them such little precious ones? In my day Predator was treated as a kids franchise

True R-rated films aren't the same as edgy teen shit like AvP

>Predator was treated as a kids franchise
No it wasn't. Me and my cousins had to sneak into the movie theater to watch it.

What about anything Sony Pictures has done in the past 5 years has given you even a shred of confidence in this movie?

I'm still waiting for Sam Raini's Spiderman 4

Tom Hardy.

what the fuck is that supposed to mean
why WOULDN'T you want it to be good?

21 and 22 jumpstreet

Because I don't want Sony to have a win and I don't want this trend of edgy capeshit films to pick up.

It's better if this dies.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post?

>I don't want this trend of edgy capeshit films to pick up.
Oh okay so you're just autistic and have apparently been living under a rock.
one movie flopping wouldn't be enough to stop the trend, which has already been more than picked up

>Spiderman property with creatives picked by Avi fucking Arad
>good
haha
You will literally never get anything good that's non-MCU until that fat jew dies.

Fox

*in terms of spidey

>It's in the same situation as Deadpool and Ant Man.
Fuck you no it's not. No seriously, fuck you for even considering to compare those

Yes, I had predator and alien toys as a kid too, but you know what I'm talking about. There's a difference between R-Rated and having a point and then R-Rated for needless shock value. Robocop is an example of R-Rated with a point. AvP 2 is just mindless cynicism with no heart. For fuck's sakes, the film ends with the town being nuked and you see all the civilian's faces before it hits them. It was just mindless edge and in a film where Carnage is the likely villain, that's going to be ramp up 10 fold as he's probably going to blow up a school bus.

I hope Venom is DP tier.

>Seriously thinking this would be good
>A Sony production in the current year

Dark Tower will flop because of their shitty decisions. It all evens out.

>A movie about Venom that has NOTHING to do with Spider-Man
>People are supposed to watch this
Nah. Where will he even get the design.

Can we talk about the actor playing Venom?

>Fox
>Good

If anyone replies to this with memes then they are gay.

>disneyfag
>not butthurt

He a big guy.

In your opinion.

I'm predicting a lot of unintelligible grumbles.

You have to be 18 to post here son.

Today's my birthday actually I just turned 21

Well guess that makes you the big guy of the house now?

It's being made by sony, and not by anyone who cares about the property.

It'll most likely be shit and that you think it will be good says a lot about you as a person.

Sure thing son.

Phil Lord & Chris Miller probably have more to do with that than something that will be backseat-directed by committee

this, it\s just a cash grab and not something that anyone has any vision for

>not muh intellectual capekino

>Made by Sony
>Not in MCU
>Has nothing to do with Spider-Man
>Probably good

Nice fantasy world you live in, OP. Now snap out of it and come back to reality.

1. Its not sad.
2. The concept of this movie is terrible. Spider-man is literally not in it.
3. In the same week this was leaked, so was the planned Silver Sable/Black Cat movie. So Sony literally learned NOTHING from the ASM2 debacle
4. Putting Spidey in the MCU might not ever happen again now. So that implies a FOURTH reboot. What about this sounds good to you?

>its sad that this will probably be good
why exactly is that sad? arent good movies good?

has sony no shame?

If you're bitching about the image, user, its fan made.