Celestial powers are gone

>Celestial powers are gone
>helmet is broken

Does this mean he'll finally get a decent uniform for his next appearance instead of that dumb as fuck open-top mask that left him almost completely exposed to hard vacuum?

I dont see anything wrong with his uniform, better than a silly-ass spandex with colors

you're so fucking casual you think Star-Lord's uniform is a fucking spandex space suit, not the most swag fucking outfit in the history of swag fucking outfits.

We don't know if his powers are gone, we just know that he isn't immortal anymore.

He could still have the increased durability that allowed him to hold the stone.

My buddy and I argued this. I thought the whole point of that scene was to show the power of being human and how mortality makes us impossibly strong. Plus wasn't he connected directly to his father's power. He never had the time to make his own.

sit down, son, you need some schooling

Just came by to tell nu-Sup Forums to kill itself.

Maybe? not in Avengers 3 though, but they were still considering giving him a blue uniform for Vol 2. Maybe we'll get it in Vol 3.

last/4

I think I'd be more okay with the open mask if they had stuck with his initial concept design.

In fact, aside from Rocket, everyone's concept designs looked better than what we actually got.

The point of the original scene in GotG was that together as a family they could overcome the odds, it was then revealed post scene that not only together, but because Peter was part weird powerful alien he wasn't immediately destroyed like the girl in the collector's lab.

In GotG 2 we saw that he is part alien, self described celestial, unsure if God or just celestial being, but he has powers of creation and immortality as well as his unaware increased durability. After his father is defeated and he loses his tether to the planet, he lost his immortality, his powers of creation, but I'd argue he still has Ego genes even after his death, so he should still be mildly more durable than a human.

Groot was a very large boy in the concept art. Do you think by the time of Infinity War (like 4 years after GotG2) he will have grown like that?

That was back when the movie had a very different tone in mind though. Can you imagine all the quips and 80s references when everyone looks like that?

It's really unclear but the movie made it seem like he just normal now. Especially given the fact that he needed the suit to breath in space. I guess he may have some crazy emotional trigger that reawakens his powers.

What if groot comes back stronger after death.

Go away, Fox

I don't like the large symbol on the Navy jacket

Yeah, actually
Strong contrasts in tone aren't always a bad thing

Yeah? The characters looked similar to that concept art in DnA's run and there were plenty of quips and references in that book.