Where are the fucking janitors and why the fuck are there 15+ samurai jack threads active? This is fucking annoying

Where are the fucking janitors and why the fuck are there 15+ samurai jack threads active? This is fucking annoying.

Why can't you just ignore them?

>15
Learn to fucking count, jackass. There is much more than that.
Maybe if you didn't fucking phonepost, you can count more accurately.

Not OP, but for each one you hide, another one is made to take it's place.

It's like I'm hiding threads with literally every refresh of the front page

Can't wait to see Sup Forums following Steven Universe's finale.

>Newfag does not know how Sup Forums works.

I once hid 50+ threads of SJ.
Combined with the other shitty threads, I had about 80 threads hidden.

I'm legitimately curious if they'll let that many SU threads be active at once given their history with them.

>a revival season of a preexisting beloved cartoon ended recently
>not expecting Sup Forums to spam the catalog

Never understood you fags and never will. Comics and cartoons don't limit to a small quantity of threads. They are any kind of quantity as long as they're not made by the same person and intentionally supposed to spam.

It's because there's been a recent trend of moderator support for a limited number of threads, for most instances. People get used to it so when something doesn't adhere to that they get all bitchy, even if there's a completely rational reason for it.

>Why are people talking about a popular show that just ended?

It's not as bad as when Korra was airing. When I counted yesterday it was around 30 of the 105 threads being Jacked. Korra in its prime was like 80.

Luckily wasn't around when a certain Miniature Equine series was popular and allowed on this board to compare.

It's going to die down soon enough. Give it like a week and its business as usual. No need for a /sj/

Ironically, making threads complaining about the threads just adds to the problem.

>Steven Universe falseflagging yet people will fall for it anyway

You can always tell when a user wasn't around for previous finales.

You think this was bad, user? You should have been there for the weekend of Sozin's Comet. The way they're bitching about Ashi's death/the future no longer existing is nothing compared to how pissed they were about Energybending.

Probably means you shouldn't be on Sup Forums at all.

No, I actual don't mind it all the Jack posting. It was to be expected.
It was out of pure boredom that I did this. On normal days, I have about 10 threads hidden.

Is it archived?

>complains about Samurai Jack.
>uses a image with character from worst popular show this decade for OP.

c'mon the bait is too obvious.

It's almost as if Sup Forums is the place to discuss cartoons, and Samurai Jack is a hugely popular cartoon that actually fits the age range of this website, unlike whatever kiddie shit you're posting about.

Probably why they spent the necessary time to type the "+" retard

What's that? I can't hear you from my containment board.

>bitches about samurai jack
>steven universe pic

discussing about it is fine
you dont need 15 fucking topics with the same exact thing tho

They aren't the same exact thing. There are threads to discuss the ending, threads to discuss what could have changed, threads to compare it to the old show, threads to discuss the show as a whole, ect. The fact that all of them are getting consistently bumped shows people want to talk about each of the individual topics.

Are you that upset that this show gets so much more discussion than *insert shit you like*?