Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aishrae/status/866385662492131328
youtube.com/watch?v=fWnJk8KqgCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thinking you can escape

"Hey, what's that over there"?
*runs

Call an adult

I wonder what kind of autistic spells she would cast? Or she just screeches until the wand blasts chromosomes or fire all over the place?

By thinking about Janna

First, just yell "Squirrel!" while pointing in the opposite direction I want to run in. Second, run.

Alternative plan: use a can of Raid.

Can of Raid only works on Turks. It would be ineffective.

this

she can outrun you and once you're in her hug it's over

The advent of cheap robotics will make this a reality and everyone will be able to make their waifu a reality unlike Jack who lost his.

>it's not real

damn you

I feel like life with her as a girlfriend would be so boring and monotonous. I can't deal with someone so mundane and unconditionally loving all the time.

It's better than most real life relationships, which become filled with hate over time.

Yep, these grapes sure are sour.

Who is to say this one won't, they've been dating for like 5 months tops, probably less

she seems pretty chill, she'd be nice to come home to after a long day at work

also she would be great for MD/lb fetishists

Jackie doesn't seem like a natural dom though, more like a doting mum she might play dom if you ask her

Now Heka on the other hand

>it's colored now
bless the user that did this

>it will be boring and monotonous
>until it isn't anymore

So your complaint sort of fizzled there, huh?

Hekapoo is dominant incarnate

oops I couldn't even write this fast enough
WELL I don't have a particularly good visual imagination so I tend to think of more what it would represent to me than what it would actually look like, so if you think you can interpret that into actual shapes (which might be a challenge) then here you go.

I think the occulty/bat-wings design that kabuki-akuma came up (fig a) with doesn't really at all fit with Sup Forumss collective headcanon of Monstars personality (worth noting that kabuki never really fleshed out what monstars personality was in her original work, or really anything about her beyond her visual design). It strikes me though as the kind of wand Janna would have, you know?

Anyway, I'm thinking Monstars wand might sort of look like an inbetween of prime Stars wand and Moons wand; a mix of that bubbly sorta personality/imagination that Star has, but hidden behind walls (I guess) of formality/anxiety. But at the same time when I think of monstar I think of her having an inner strength/bravery exactly because of her anxiety (think of how Ludo is molded and made (kinda) stronger by the trauma he's been through) - though I don't know what that would translate to visually. as far as colours; I suppose red is definitely a strong colour, and purple and blue are very formal/royal. But of course finding a good colour co-ordination with Monstars outfit is kinda important too (blue definitely seems to work well in that regard).

If it's any help I chucked together some general references for you; fig B is all the actual canon designs for wands in the show itself that I can find (minus Ludo/Toffee wand I guess). fig C is the Spiral Heart Moon Rod from Sailor Moon that apparently inspired Moons wand. fig D is Magical Sapphire from Fate/Kaleid Liner (I just thought it looked cool and along similar lines to what I'm talking about).

welp sorry for that verbal diarrhea, good luck if you go for it

>star vs autism again
Please be more creative with the /svg/ opening posts

ah fuck now I have a boner.

Good.
Every star is meant for lewd

the news star threads are getting archived

i was chatting to some user about stuff

>escaping
Let's get real, she'd be my only chance at love.
I don't think she would be boring at all, she looks like she loves fun. Just, not as much as Star, because to achieve that it's nearly impossible I guess.

Such is life user.

twitter.com/aishrae/status/866385662492131328

>tfw the last nib for pen is worn out
>tfw nowhere to get new one
>tfw you live in shithole so far away from civilization you have to order that little fucking pieces of plastic from fucking Japan
>tfw no money for delivery
>tfw can't draw lewd Hekapoo anymore

just end my life already

>that picture

what is it supposed to represent?

otaku are scum and bookish lolis are best?

thanks jesus

>tfw can't draw lewd Hekapoo anymore

open a patreon

I've really become attached to the idea of Mewberty being a legitimate monster, a side of her that she absolutely despises. If I ever come back to it, I'll probably move to that line instead of lewd, despite me liking the idea of how much larger she would be and how that would factor in. As for now, I feel that lewd isn't happening this time, if for no other reason than it making Marco act extremely OOC.

it's supposed to mean "reading books>playing video games" the girl is supposed to be intelligent since shes reading the books even though shes much younger. Also they made the dude fat to call gamers fatasses.

Knowledge weights more than money, I think.
But your guess is pretty good too.

Your brain becomes fat when you read too much.

It could represent the worth of individuals on society, in this case a well educated child is more valuable than a neet manchild

loli robot gilrs will be real, but they will weight a fuckton

A metric ton of BF pages teasing are worthy more than immediate penetration/easy joy

Do you think star likes to wear leather?

You can use pasta or some trimmer wire from a hardware store
youtube.com/watch?v=fWnJk8KqgCs

Okay I have to ask. How much do you use your drawing tablet to use up ALL of the nibs?
I've had this tablet for a year now and I haven't used up a single one yet. I've only ever used up one with my last tablet, and I've had that tablet for 5 years.

hey Sup Forums, got any good user x star fics?

what do we have to do to get /sveg/ back

It does fall out pretty easily tho.

why is star popular in russia?

nice heka

>what is it supposed to represent?
>noone likes fat kids

100% do NOT do that. You'll grind down your tablet and get a bunch of grooves in it, not to mention the pasta could snap and get stuck inside your stylus.

maybe he just has shit nibs

Wait for the show to start airing again from what I understand.

Riverposter made an update to his pastebin recently

Thanks, man! Pasta works fine. You literally saved my pathetic life! Here, have some Hekapoo special for you.

I bought used tablet with one nib. I'm kinda poor, can't afford new tablet.

>yfw they finally made contact

link?

>drawing with pasta
truly we live in the future

just add the username to the end of

pastebin.com/u/

We hold our ground until Necfy master plan comes back to torment us
Once the show is aiting again, we pray to every single god above or bellow, not excluding tom's dad to hope our old artist returns
We post everything
>sabco
>Starco
>jarco
Heck even tomco if the need arises
and soon enough, just with enough luck
they will be back

Post more nazi star.

If you use felt tips you go through those in a month, hard nibs i change probably once a year maybe?
thank
You can put a clear transparent film and tape it on your tablet, if you are afraid of scratching it.
The pasta tends to fall out of mine so i wouldn't worry about getting it caught up in there, but i wouldn't recommend pasta as a permanent solution anyway.
Aww yiss got me a pretty lil heka \o/

Can someone post the link to that recent monstar fic where she goes into mewberty? Didn't get the chance to read it when it was posted in the last thread.

>H-poo literally makes you drop pasta
No one could blame you, actually.

yes, i have seen it, good stuff. but that aside, are there any more worthwhile fics?

my heart have a perpetual boner right now

Everyone's drawing so it inspired me to doodle something before bed

much obliged

Using Pasta for the short term is all well and good. Just don't go using it indefinitely. I'm pretty sure that stuff will start to gum or dust up the internals of your pen given long enough time.

That's the sweetest of things right there.

i love it

Nice work user, always nice to see new drawings on this place
Here, have a sleeping star for your hard work

pastebin.com/y1kLwiHe

...is she trying to get him to fuck her belly button?

It's from pastebin user SmashedGourd

Thanks!

sure man

>Marco... I can't sleep —there is something hard hitting my stomach...

>star cut a hole in her pajamas around her belly button

>tfw hiatus has birthed tons of drawfags
feels good man

>it is, of course, heart shaped

you can also use the plastic cables that the lawnmowners use. for some time i used those and they work fine. the only problem is that you have to straighten them out, but other than that they are as good as the real deal.

kek this is pretty great

tell the artist theyre doing a great job

Anyone remembers that green of Battlefield and echo creek?
Good times

That file name, haha.

It is extremely popular in eastern Europe I don't know the reason why. Maybe because we stumble upon this while pirating stuff.

>"I'm not hard!"

wew that is definitely something I'm glad someone wrote

HOLY HYPE
>start preparing
i-is it coming?

Ah yes, of course, the hot summer day, the careless parents who just want their boy to have fun, the innocent princess from Mewni experiencing her first heat drought day on Earth, everything going according to plan.

>Star know exactly what she is doing and just plays up the 'sheltered Mewman princess' card

No matter how much you prep, you will never be prepared enough for when it comes, just when you let your guard down.

Back in the day, a lot of greens were hunted down, by a character only known as The janitor he hunted and destroyed from left to right
Greens used to be precious back then, after bon bon hit, heck everyone left

Forgot image

>tfw I'm not a kid anymore and can't "accidentally" grope women in public
It hurts...

Well that was a lot more violent than I expected.

Is he gonna finish it?

w h e w

>tfw you never realized this as a kid

I've wasted my childhood