Be honest Sup Forums, how did you feel when all the past characters returned?

be honest Sup Forums, how did you feel when all the past characters returned?
youtube.com/watch?v=yQIZksEutd4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ciPu4DnKBuM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That and Aku wrecking shit were the two best elements of the episode.

It was heartwarming and satisfying.

When the Jump Good guy showed up I went nuts.

Nothing. That was already done a few episodes prior and the emotions were already felt.

Pretty shitty 10 minutes later when they were wiped from existence

that was the whole point though

It was neat for about thirty seconds but then I started looking at the clock and realized "this isn't an hour long special. we don't have time for this".

Until It happened I thought the whole point was not to live in the past and focusing on bringing hope for the future with your actions in the present.

>Back to the past Samurai Jack....

Happy, until I realized that most of them were killed so that they can do more bullshit with Ashi.

They could have at least done alternate timelines. just ANYTHING that doesn't give Ashi such a terrible fate.

Kind of ironic that the show skates by on nostalgia given those being the arc words and final goal.

I felt like they were wasting time on more callbacks in a finale that was already limited on run-time.

pretty good

the whole thing was pretty good up until he went back to the past

>the only characters who aged at all were the black Samurai and the Scotsman

>even the fucking dogs didn't age

Scaramouch is shown to have survived being cut in half.

God damn it, why couldn't X-9 show up. Give us some closure with Lulu.

>All these characters were killed and then rendered to never exist all for "muh forced bittersweet ending" with more Ashi shit

Nah, don't give a shit anymore.

I never actually watched the original samurai jack so while I knew what was going on, I had no idea who most of these assholes were and most of them seemed really really lame
then I remembered this show was made to entertain grade schoolers so I just stopped watching

Damn you're fucking cool

I expected it so I didn't react that much.
Now THIS on the other hand.

Shouldn't they have been too old to fight?

I was smiling and laughing though most of the episode.

Honestly the whole "50 years have passed" thing seems pointless and added nothing. It could've been 5 years later and it still would've functioned well enough, if not better.

>mfw Scotsman and his daughters show up to the battle

youtu.be/ciPu4DnKBuM

Only reason I feel like its there is so people can go back and fill in the gap if they want to continue the story one day.

I was very excited to see the jump good guys and the dog. The feeling's indifferent for the rest

Don't give a shit

Mako's Aku finally got used in the new season

That's all I wanted

I hope this is the case so we can have some bad ass armored gun toting jack action

Why did Jack say all his friends were gone or dead when they clearly weren't?
Why even have such a large timeskip if everyone is still there and in fighting condition?

he doesn't consider them his friends

Now that it's over can we all just agree that Samurai Jack always sucked and only got by thanks to nostalgia? I mean, we can debate the ending all we want but at the end of the day it was indicative of the show as a whole, which wasn't that great at all.

Stopped caring about anything after the first couple of episodes.

The show didn't always suck, but for me it is ruined retroactively by the ending.

I think the original series and the first 3 episodes of season 5 were pretty good. Some great action, subtler storytelling, cool settings, and fun characters.

This was the part that hit me the hardest.

I like all of 5 seasons, and I only think some episodes are just underwhelming and out of places. For example, Jack and the creature is just weird and funky, but not terrible.

Those are more like associates.

Among many faults, they should've introduced everyone by blowing a big fucking crater into Aku's lair and he pops up going what in the fuck is all this only to be surrounded by virtually every thing jack saved at one-time or another

His crater is surrounded by miles of pissed off people ready to kick his shit in and we get a 10-second glimpse of each separate noteworthy person. Everyone promptly begins to beat the shit out of Aku and force him to be serious for the first time in a long time, only to be evenly matched in power.

It was supposed to be a metaphor

it really should've been real time.

>13 years have passed