Carol Danvers vs Android 18

Confirmed to be the next Death Battle by those who saw Glacius vs Sub-Zero today early
Rooting for 18 because Carol's a bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/NB1TK
youtube.com/watch?v=K60KqKDRwDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Has 18 ever beat a super saiyan?

If 18's as strong as her brother, then she should win by landslide
She's done more on screen training, so she should be.

She beat 2.

I hate that I legitimately feel like they'll give the fight to Carol simply becasue of Binary bullshit

She beat Vegeta like a rug.

>Freeza destroys planets using one finger
>The Androids shit on Freeza big time
>Will fight someone who struggles against Iron Man

Didn't she get depowered though? If not she should win by virtue of her infinite energy desu

>doubting the Yaas Queen of Slay

How powerful is binary?
I know vsbattles is considered a joke but it ranks Carol at Solar System level
Can anyone confirm this?
I don't want it to be contextless wank
>Solar System level (Blew up a Brood homeworld, converted at least 81% of a black hole into energy and kept going)
imgur.com/a/NB1TK

She can't self-destruct anymore, but that's it.
17 is able to keep up with the SSB's because he fought poachers for a few years. So if 18's been training with Goku's jobber crew, she should be able to as well.

Go back further than that. Vegita could blow up planets before he even met goku. 18 jobbed the fuck out of ss vagita. Carol couldn't even handle pre-ssj vagita let alone 18.

>18 beats Carol
>Sup Forums smiles a little because "lol western comics" and thinks Sup Forums's upset
>Instead Sup Forums's fucking happy because the witch dies

I can't tell if you meant Vegeta or Vegito

To anyone curious on how Sub-Zero vs Glacius went.
Sub-Zero won because of some shitty reasoning
Screwattack forums are pissed (again)

However you spell it. When he was with Napa

I would like to see something like Optimus Prime or Megatron vs the Hulkbuster or the Destroyer Armor or something

this has nothing to do with anything but I want to see it

I also wouldn't mind Batman vs Black Panther, or Spectre vs Ghost Rider, or Dick Rider vs Kyle Rayner

Androids are Blue level now youtube.com/watch?v=K60KqKDRwDg

>Even in your made up scenario you need to stick it to Sup Forums
?

I see Optimus Prime vs Mobile Suit Gundam Rx-78-2 a lot despite the height gap

>stick it to Sup Forums
Not trying to do that
Just saying considering they're self acknowledged weebs and the whole Goku vs Superman fiasco years ago.
That said, they probably wouldn't even give two shits about the match instead
You know what, I take it back

18 can blow up a planet in an instant.

>7 years
>4 seasons
>Still no Cole Macgrath vs Alex Mercer/Carnage vs Alex Mercer
>Still no army battle since Eggman vs Wily
>Still no Unicron vs Galactus (hopefully it'll be Season 4's finale)
>Still no team vs powerful individual match
>Haven't released Smokey the Bear vs Crimedog McGruff yet
>Still no Ship to Ship combat death battle, traditional ships or space ships.
>Still no death race episode
>Still no psychic vs psychic episode

>Still no team vs powerful individual match
why would they do this they have only ever done team vs team or dude vs dude and they clearly make mention of that in every episode

what's wrong with you? was i baited out of one of my precious (You)s?

I just felt it could be something unique
I mean they went from individual vs individual and later did an army match, battle royales, and even Snake vs Sam was unique in how both characters got intel support

Since the average high end DBZ fighter can blow up planets I don't see how this is a contest.

she bodied Vegeta

didn't krillin also teach her the destructo disk?

that's got to come in handy

She used when she fought Trunks and Goten, but nearly everyone can do that.

>Carol Danvers
>Vs someone who can destroy planets on a whim, over and over and over again
This isn't even fair.

>Match begins with longhair Carol
>18 throws a destructo disk
>Longhair Carol turns into dyke haircut Carol

>>Still no psychic vs psychic episode
AAAAAAAARGGH!!

Fair enough.

>Who's the more heroic character?
>Who's the hotter character?
>Who wasn't raped by their future son?
>Who has a loyal husband?
>Who is more trusted among their peers?

18 should win

>Carol doesn't have a loving husband

wrong

yeh in the DB universe everyone can do that to some degree
but for outsiders it would be an unexpected and highly lethal technique

that said 18 shouldn't actually need it given how powerful she is

>Who's the more heroic character?
>18
To be fair, there's a version of 18 who had a huge hand in gleefully wiping out most life on Earth.
As a villian, she pretty much won. The only reason she's not like her future counterpart is because of 16.

Carol is probably going to win, 18 is strong enough to take on a Super Saiyan but Carol has much more training and experience.

Knowing Death Battle, they will make Carol win because "in this obscure issue that nobody read by Claremont, it was said that Danvers could fart a black hole".

Carol will win cause she's a hot fad now fighting a DBZ character who isn't Goku, Vegeta or Piccolo

Silly user, Carol is the loving husband.

>Episode is being made before MvCI Carol's model is available
FOR WHAT PURPOSE

Goku still beats Superman.

Goku beats every version of Superman.

Androids are on par with SSB now
Goku himself said Krillin and 18 would overwhelm him even with blue.
It's retarded, but still.

I would rather have a Gundam vs Gundam Crossover Battle, Amuro Ray's Nu Gundam vs Kira Yamato's Freedom/Strike Freedom.

>Not even waiting for the new super arc to be over
its going to outdated in like a month

>Carol has much more training and experience.
you are aware 18 has been trained by and sparred with some of the most experienced and skillful warriors in the entire universe for years at this point in the series right?

>android designed to go toe-to-toe with planet busters like Frieza, vegeta, goku.

vs

>Marvel's defacto flagship female superhero who has a game and movie coming out. Who has bullshit energy absorption powers.

Carol is going to take it.

Don't need it, we have the Marvel Heroes model.

>Dyke Danvers spends rest of match hitting on 18

>Zoro vs Erza comes out
>Erza gets a fucking meteor feat some time later
They should've stuck to the whole "no anime characters until the series is over" rule

This

>That thing
>That haircut
Well at least there's the benefit of seeing that thing get destroyed by the superior waifu

18 has a tendency to be a little uncaring about fighting unless their a reward.

Still, she and Bulma are the girls that got off easy in terms of characterization in Dragon Ball Super, not unlike Chi-Chi who regressed to her pre-Buu personality and especially poor poor Videl whose personality has completely vanished.

>Goku himself said Krillin and 18 would overwhelm him even with blue
He didn't say that

>there is a reward
It's life or death user

>16
>not Krillin
The man's one Win in all of Z..

still she has more than sufficient experience in 1 on 1 combat to ensure Carol does not have a direct advantage in that regard

>Marvel's defacto flagship female superhero
You used "de facto" wrong.

It was Cell's time travel, retards

Who's the better girl in personality and appearance?

She and Kamala are by definition Marvel's flagship characters.

18 by far

Wouldn't be as fun as you'd think. Amuro would just tank/dodge everything Kira threw at him until Kira's SEED mode runs out.

If they remember that Carol can absorb and redirect energy then I don't think 18 will have much of a chance to be honest, and that's before Carol goes into her super mode. And I don't even like Carol these days

>retards
It was Krillin's swagger and GAME you faggot

She likes it short and bald and he gave it to her short and bald.

Carol, easily.

Watch the recent episode where he spars with Krillin.
When he turns on the blue, 18 says she wants to jump in and help Krillin since the tournament of power is a team battle. Goku said if he fought them both, he'd surely lose.

To be fair, if you married someone who fucked off to train instead of making money for the family and has never kissed you, you'd be a raging bitch too.

18 doesn't usually fight using energy blasts and prefers to get up close, in addition to having infinite energy reserve so she can't get drained

Wasn't there a kiss or two pre-Z?

Amuro is more of a soldier, Kira more a programmer which will probably make Amuro the winner due to having more experience fighting in a war, plus Kira fighting style specializes not going in for the kill (most of the time) which puts him at a disadvantage.

No. They wanted to cause mayhem at first, but 16's peaceful nature calms them down.
They didn't know about Cell until way later.

I know you're memeing but it should've been Mewtwo vs Tetsuo instead of Shadow (or maybe not considering the animator did a half ass job since he wanted to retire from vs matches)

Being married Goku, as sweet as the doofus is, would be a fucking nightmare to handle.

>death race
What about Joker vs Sweet Tooth?

Carol is the "designated" female flagship character.

The "de facto" would be Storm, Jean Grey or MJ. Even Laura is above Carol, seeing how she sells twice as much easily.

Tetsuo deserve something more a challenge than Mewtwo, there are many psychic lab kids in fiction.

That was only 1/3 of the match
The other thirds were Joker vs Needles inside Sweet Tooth and the last part where Joker's out of the truck

>infinite energy reserve
Ten bucks says Carol absorbs that

>delinquent turned into cyborg who becomes a housewife to a midget monk/cop
>female Hal Jordan

What is the correlation between these two characters?

Blonde flying bricks, maybe?

18 at full strength would be able to kill Carol in a single hit.

They'll have Carol win, but it'll be crap.

Blonde female fighters that use energy attacks and can fly?
I think it's more requested than we thought.
Ben posted a hint on twitter which was pic related and people immediately thought it was either Carol vs 18 or Vision vs Red Tornado

not to mention the drastic difference in both movement and reaction speed

Both are blonde flying bricks with energy powers.

This deathbattle is pic related

Those characters are all losing steam to gals like Silk, Gwenpool and Thor desu

Why? Is it just because they're blondes that throw energy and are the results of science experiments?

There could have been so many better fights than this. Still waiting for Spectre vs Ghost Rider and Galactus vs Unicron.

I want Carol to die because fuck Carol, but I'd be happy if she wins because DBZ fanboys crying is so much fun. I can't wait for them to start making "Carol is boring and overpowered nothing can ever challenge her wtf" threads like they did when Superman smoked Goku like a ham twice.

Whoever wins I'm happy.

>Subby beats a telekinetic alien

How?

Optimus vs Amuro would be better than sex. I can see either of them taking it but edge toward Amuro because of Newtype hax. Best ending would be Amuro winning with the Gundam Final Shot as the RX-78 dies with him outside the cockpit safe.

Can't YAAS QUEEN SLAY blow up planets as well though?

There are a shit ton of fights they need to do. I don't know why they keep doing "we're running out of ideas" fights like this one when there's so many good ideas still on the table.

They'll probably do a sprite fight, like the last episode.

But Sup Forums loves Hal Jordan, he's a bumbling and headstrong retard at worst and just a brave idiot at best

Right. Regularly non-Binary carol would likely be unable to even see android 18 coming.

Carol couldn't beat frieza, and android 18 is way stronger than them.

I think it may Torrian's turn considering the patterns
Glacius vs Sub-Zero and Natsu vs Ace were sprite matches and before that was Megazord vs Voltron

>Deathbattle

You realize they purposely make the fight outcomes wrong so that you dumbasses will argue about it, and give them more attention, correct?

But they are still higher than Carol, who is the subject here.

And only Jane Foster sells well. Silk and Gwenpool sell like shit.

>not Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) vs. Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)

That's one spicy conspiracy.

Not even a little bit.
If they went with this, they'd both be a little more interesting.
Depends if Carol gets access to Binary.

>mfw thinking of all the Skrulls that could be killed with an infinite energy battery/sex slave

*may be
Also, speaking of Torrian
He posted a couple of hints to his next project on twitter (probably being made after Carol vs 18 or he simply isn't making it; does Carol even have sprites?)
Considering all the hints and all the animation shown, people think it'll be a sword/wushu esque fight

18 by so much.

It really is a shit matchup.

>Purposefully make fight outcomes wrong

>Implying Goku vs Superman was wrong
>Implying Megazord vs Voltron was wrong

They're right more often than they're wrong.

Billy would absolutely slap her shit especially if they use golden age feats where he's pushing red giants and moving galaxies (by moving each star one at a time at super speeds)