youtube.com/watch?v=UJ6uMfqKckw
instagram.com/p/BUakl20gvYb/
mobile.twitter.com/PattyJenks/status/866780777387880448
youtube.com/watch?v=w4OdIOGBW2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg
youtube.com/watch?v=IUqzSRsMXdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

None.

I don't care about these characters or plot, so the soundtrack doesn't matter very much.

Nothing is worth of quoting.

I would rather have these movies written and directed by other people.

Zod was the least terrible, he still has to go full retarded in the end because no Snyder movie can have a villain that didn't get insane and cartoonish.

Just because he wasn't a good parent, it doesn't mean that you can use his dead daughter to get people to like his shit.

Why do you insult his parenting skills?

For your vile attitude, your punishment will be to suffer until you die, you will be depressed and lonely.

It is said

Good luck, Zack. Get some private time to mourn, bro.

1. Batfleck
2. Do You Bleed?
3. "I don't hate the sinner, I hate the sin. And yours is existing"
4. Tie between First Flight and the Batmobile chase from BvS
5.General Zod

what a sad lonely troll

I'm being honest mate. My critics weren't even that harsh, don't be a fucking pussy.

1) Favourite character

Superman

2) Favourite soundtrack

All of it

3) Best quote

You're my world

4) Best scene

Warehouse

5) Best villain

Enchantress, aesthetically pleasing

>1) Favourite character
Guardian
>2) Favourite soundtrack
Ballroom Blitz
>3) Best quote
I don't know, maybe?
>4) Best scene
Superman flying
>5) Best villain
Batman

Batman
Wondy's music
Men are brave
Supes looking at Batman blocking his punch
It doesn't have any good, or even any decent villains so far.

>1) Favourite character
that faggot Anderson Cooper
his delivery of "there are no people in these buildings" was exquisite
>2) Favourite soundtrack
CUM TOGETHER
>3) Best quote
"I die to save this franchise, DCucks"
-Autumn Snyder
>4) Best scene
MARTHA
>5) Best villain
Warner Bros. and Zack Snyder

Anyone else think it odd that we've had daily DCEU Appreciation threads recently? Is this some kind of blantant shilling to get people hyped for Wonder woman? Not even the Mouseketeers have MCU appreciation threads every single day.

Edge, your mom is dying soon though

DCBros are cool and like to spread positivity despite all the people trying to tear them down. I respect that. It's why they stay so chill and /fit/.

Favorite character?
> Affleck gave the best performance but Cavill's Superman I emotionally connected with the most for sure.
Favorite score track?
> Krypton had it's chance
youtube.com/watch?v=g5lk_PYF0jA
Favorite scenes...
> "Krypton had it's chance"
> Superman taking the nuke to the face without hesitation to stop DD.
> "I love you, this is my world, you are my world"
Favorite villains
> Faora

Actually I think we have notably few.
I did 2 in the past few weeks and someone else created this one. I refrained from doing it because of the sadism going around in relation to the tragedy.
Thank you OP for your strength,

>1) Favourite character
My nigga Henry
>2) Favourite soundtrack
First flight
>3) Best quote
None because the dialogue is shit
>4) Best scene
first flight
>5) Best villain
Zod

>1) Favourite character
man of super
>2) Favourite soundtrack
the flight music
>3) Best quote
"Be their hero, clark. Be their angel, be their monument, be anything they need you to be. Or be none of it. You don't owe this world a thing. You never did."
>4) Best scene
the flight scene
>5) Best villain
lex

1. Faora
2. Wonder Woman theme
3. A good death...
4. When Will Smith is about to shoot that Prison guard
5. Faora

It's an appreciation thread, so can all of the edgy faggots stop posting in it

Anyway

>Favourite character
Superman

>Favourite soundtrack

While I love the superman theme gonna go with Zods

>Best Quote

"Maybe he's just a guy trying to do the right thing"

>Best scene

Flight

>Best villain

Zod

OH YOU DON'T WANT NO BEEF? YOU DON'T WANT NO BEEF? HE DON'T WANT NO BEEF!

>lex

I don't get why people like this lex, or Hackmans

I feel lex needs to be intimidating and evil enough to counter Supermans goodness an Eisenberg just comes off as pathetic

Can someone explain it?

1) Favourite character

Superman

2) Favourite soundtrack
what are you going to do when you are not saving the world?

3) Best quote
'Welcome to the Planet.'
4) Best scene
The trinity teaming up for the first time.

5) Best villain

Lex.

Lex should be sauve and charismatic

Eisenberg looks like the guy you would push into a locker in high school

>I feel lex needs to be intimidating and evil enough to counter Supermans goodness

Superman isn't that good. Not to say he's a villain or a bad guy but I don't think anyone would argue ( I know someone is going to argue) that they went for a murkier, unsure, more troubled depiction of a hero in these movies. Superman isn't the unblemished beacon of goodwill and virtue that you might be used to. And in that vain,but keeping with the standard of having a villain shown to be the opposite of the hero, you get this Lex.

Much more sure of himself than Supes but also more chipper and playful. Look at your normal representation of Batman and then the Joker. This Lex was born out of the same formula many villains are. But when you change the Superman part of the equation you change the outcome of the Lex part.

i know this sounds like a conspiracy theory, but ya probably. Big companies do pay people to score the internet for any piece of info. It is a shame that they capatilize on tragedy

ur both right but it was suppose to be Lex's origin in a way to. Hes suppose to be in JL so maybe its suppose to be like Darth Vader in that when he was young he was a shit, then he grows up and learns to be the true dark lord

Lex Luthor
Dunno
"You too have gotten too old to die young"
Batmans introduction in BvS comes to mind.
Again, Lex Luthor

I kinda loved BvS. Not sure if Snyders Justice League would have been good but Whedon is absolutely the worst person to take over.

So first off this is really sad and i wanna say no matter what you think of him he didn't deserve this shit.

Now than im also sad because this means that he's probably done with DCEU in general and JL is going to be his finale. Its not perfect but i do like the world they've been building and there is so much more room to grow. Its been a nice opposite to Marvel being happy and peppy (not that im bashing them, i love marvel to) The fans of DCEU do have a lot to to thank Snyder him for with him helming these movies and pushing WB to at least be a bit different

Now Joss Whedon is "finishing JL", whatever the hell that means. This movie has to be like 90% done at this point, it seems like since they announced him as Batgirls director they just also threw him on the back of JL so we can get feminism/jokes/quips

Last thing after this news came out i heard other people involved in DCEU are saying that they are glad that he is gone. not here for opinions on that (even tho i know someone will) a lot of other and producers and writers mostly but also heard that Wonder Womans director and Gal Gadot were even saying it. I just want to know if anyone has links so i can fact/time check myself. Its just really in poor taste that, if there true, that they would say it right after his own tragedy

edge

>Big companies are spending millions to make anonymous promotional posts on a chink image board filled with basement dwellers who don't pay for their products.
Right...

>millions
Probably a little less than minimum wage, or a handful of interns, it only takes one person to shitpost and shill

i did say that it sounds like a conspiracy theory but its really not the craziest thing out there, hell cameras can detects how many eyes you have these days

You're being a prick, there's a difference

I'm glad that this fucko won't do movies anymore, he as no talent and can only be carried by the name of IPs.

>1) Favourite character
Superman
>2) Favourite soundtrack
"Day of the Dead"
>3) Best quote
"Maybe he's just a guy trying to do the right thing"
>4) Best scene
The Superman montage.
>5) Best villain
Luthor. Say what you will about the performance, but his keikaku style plot is something I never tire of.

Condolences to Snyder and his family. No matter what you might think of his films, show a little human decency.

>1) Favourite character
Superman
>2) Favourite soundtrack
All of it but i mostly listen this.
youtube.com/watch?v=UJ6uMfqKckw
>3) Best quote
Zod speech: "I only exist to protect Krypton, that is the soul porpuse which i was born, and every action i take no matter how violent or cruel is for the greater good of my people. And now i have no people... MY SOUL that is what YOU have TAKEN from ME"
>4) Best scene
BvS Wayne death and "You think you can threaten my mother" from MoS
>5) Best villain
Zod

DCEU Superman is controversial, but I've been a Superman fan for over 20 years, and I fucking love him. Despite being ostracized, he never stops doing what's right. It's a new angle for films to see him challenged, and finding his place in the world. That'll make it all the sweeter when he rises again in JL and completes his arc.

ONly proper answer
1) Doomguy
2) Frank sinatra classics hits
3) EXTRA THICC
5) too many to pick

>I feel lex needs to be intimidating and evil enough to counter Supermans goodness an Eisenberg just comes off as pathetic

You didn't think he was vile as fuck when he was throwing those polaroids of debased Martha at Clark?

This bullshit is reminding me of the time when Satoru Iwata died. Everyone decided that Nintendo's absolutely abysmal E3 the prior month was now "good" and that they would give all of the shitty games (hint: Not a single game revealed at their E3 2015 event has a positive aggregated score on metacritic, one even has the worst score of 2015) a shot "for Iwata".

he's bald now and he is even worse, a gibbering lunatic in prison

So why the fuck are you even in this thread?

>gal gadot and others saying that are glad he is gone

That would be fucked up

that was his only good part

And you are caring more about defending DC than anything to do with his daughter.

This is just an excuse for you to do your tired pro-DC posting, so you attacking other people for being heartless over her death is a fucking joke.

I second all of this

how did she die? I mean what method?

>Last thing after this news came out i heard other people involved in DCEU are saying that they are glad that he is gone. not here for opinions on that (even tho i know someone will) a lot of other and producers and writers mostly but also heard that Wonder Womans director and Gal Gadot were even saying it
Doubtful...
instagram.com/p/BUakl20gvYb/
mobile.twitter.com/PattyJenks/status/866780777387880448

thats wat im saying if their true it would be really just wrong. Ive seen the first link which is what made me question those rumors. The second pic helps

While im here someone should say that since he kept this to his family for a few month it would have impacted his work on JL

>a lot of other and producers and writers mostly but also heard that Wonder Womans director and Gal Gadot were even saying it. I just want to know if anyone has links so i can fact/time check myself. Its just really in poor taste that, if there true, that they would say it right after his own tragedy

Yeah that's horseshit. They've all been saying nice things. Everyone that works with Zack always talks about what a great guy he is to be around. I think Zack just came out and said what was going on because he knows how autistic the capeshit fanbase is and knew they'd start rumors about why he left.

again ya just rumors like i said.

These movies are terrible.

That said, I feel pretty bad for Snyder over his daughter. I know this is Sup Forums but its pretty shitty to use her just to get a thread going. I dunno, maybe its cause I just turned 30.

>1) Favourite character
Superman
>2) Favourite soundtrack
First Flight
>3) Best quote
"This is my world, you are my world".
>4) Best scene
First flight, followed by Superman under the world engine
>5) Best villain
Zod and his comrades

also
>favourite
britbong pls go

I hope you'll be okay, Zack!

>1) Favourite character
Superman.

>2) Favourite soundtrack
Man of Steel - Flight
youtube.com/watch?v=w4OdIOGBW2Q

>3) Best quote
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."

>4) Best scene
It's between first flight, Batman fighting Superman or the Trinity taking on Doomsday.

>5) Best villain
Batman. Then Zod.

Actually, I really liked the Wonder Woman theme in BvS.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg

Shit got me so pumped in the cinema all three times I saw BvS.

>Shit got me so pumped
scat fetishists are gross

Next you'll tell me feet are gross too. Smh liberals liberals this is why I voted Trump...

the only woman worthyof touching is KStew.

I'd survive on her shit, literally.

r.i.p. the big shoe

RIP DCEU. I appreciated your lack of quips

I will now inject 440MG's of quips into my bloodstream and commit suicide

ORRAAAANGEEE SLIIICCCEEESSSSS

footpussy is unparalleled

Imagine licking that HNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

>1) Favourite character
Batfleck
>2) Favourite soundtrack
Sueprman Flight
>3) Best quote
I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all... They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to.
>4) Best scene
Superman flight, Smallville fight, Batman intro, God vs man, Wonder Woman saving Batman, warehouse scene.
>5) Best villain
Lex

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I like that quote too.

>1) Favourite character
Batman
>2) Favourite soundtrack
"The Red Capes Are Coming" and "Day of the Dead"
>3) Best quote
THIS IS KATANA, SHE'S GOT MUH BACK
>4) Best scene
Joker's weirdly dressed henchmen attacking the A.R.G.U.S. (I think?) base

Also, Superman's Flight scene.
>5) Best villain
Faora

>While I love the superman theme gonna go with Zods
Isn't Superman's theme ("Flight") pretty much a repeat of Zimmer's own soundtrack from TDK ("Like A Dog Chasing Cars", and its part in "The Dark Knight")?

1)Superman
2)Men Are Still Good
3)Maybe it's that Gotham City and me, we just have a bad history with freaks dressed like clowns.
4)Superman flying for the first time.
5)Sub Commander Foara

My best wishes to Zack and his family. His movies weren't perfect but he made films he thought were interesting and I enjoyed every single one. Nobody deserves this. I hope he's going to be okay.

Sup Edge.

>1) Favourite character
Batfleck
>2) Favourite soundtrack
BvS has the best superhero OST period
youtube.com/watch?v=IUqzSRsMXdk
>3) Best quote
In time you'll help them accomplish wonders
>4) Best scene
Metropolis 9/11 is the best superhero scene ever period.
>5) Best villain
Zod

RIP Autumn, best wishes to Zack.

>underage marvelcuck tries to fit in by being edgy
>causes cringe instead
Many such cases

>Last thing after this news came out i heard other people involved in DCEU are saying that they are glad that he is gone. not here for opinions on that (even tho i know someone will) a lot of other and producers and writers mostly but also heard that Wonder Womans director and Gal Gadot were even saying it
Bullshit. I've literally never read anyone actually working in movies or knowing anything about movie making talking shit about Snyder. It's always "not muh" faggots, quip addicted ADD plebs and certified Disney shills

1. Wonder Woman
2. MoS
3. Tie between "Krypton had its chance" and "My soul, Superman,that is what you have taken from me"
4. Smallville fight betwen Superman and Faora and Namek. Christopher Meloni and Faora getting their knives out.
5. Zod.

no?

1) Tie between Superman and Batman. Just love them both!
2) Batman's theme. I could feel the seething rage he had for Superman in it. Hope they have a different one for JL though.
3) The "Men are still good" speech.
4) Superman's first flight.
5) Batman.

>Not sure if Snyders Justice League would have been good but Whedon is absolutely the worst person to take over.
It's just a couple of extra scenes he's adding, with Snyder's blessing. It feels weird that he chose Whedon, but there must be a reason he did.

Still, having them both work together is interesting. If they had collaborated in the beginning maybe they could work off of each other's strengths and weaknesses.

HAHAHHAHA

Nigga, Warner Bros is the only one CONFIRMED of paying critics.

>CONFIRMED
So they must be the only ones doing it, clearly! Thanks shill, enjoy those cents

>Best villain in the DCEU

All three of them?

Zod > Lex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dogshit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> More Dogshit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cara

As low as it is taking hits at Snyder at this time, it is even lower that you idiots will ape the suicide of a girl to have a "DCEU appreciation thread".

This is why nobody is taking you seriously.

Why? This is the best time to show everybody the superiority of the DCEU over Marvel.

At least her death won't be meanless and we can make her dad proud.

Why? The guy is going through a hard time, it's nice to show appreciation for his work.

>implying that he ever made a good movie

Like I said, you guys are the lowest.

This.
>using the death if a girl to further your agenda

Patethic, but typical.

I'm really not looking forward to re-litigating the "how terrible is BvS" issue once Wonder Woman comes out and is much more everyone's bag.

Like it's going to take all of my willpower not to respond to everyone on the internet saying "finally, a good DCEU movie" with "i'm sorry you have bad taste".

>1) Favourite character
alfred
>2) Favourite soundtrack
Wonder Woman electric boogaloo
>3) Best quote
MARTHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUA
>4) Best scene
Martha, just for the lulz
>5) Best villain
noone

are there any reviews about wondie out? does anyone have any impressions?

I heard the shills love it. I hope its true.

Why? Did you bitch when Cooke and Dillon got all those threads after they died? Do you bitch whenever someone express's sympathy for John's sister?

Snyder's situation is horrible, nobody is exploiting for some agenda. They're just showing support for someone who's going through a rough time.

I was watching MoS clips earlier today and noticed something I had never picked up on before.

Context: scene is on Zod's ship. Lois is hurtling towards earth in a space-pod. Jor-El instructs Clark to open up a panel on the side of the ship to see out. The next shot is pic related. It's Clark looking out at the planet and what does Clark say? 'Lois'.

Clark is seeing the entire world and he notices Lois. Lois is his world. Really ties into BvS.

Then don't. No one is forcing you do do three shows a day on how misunderstood and genius Snyder's work is. All doing that shows is one of three things:

You're too dumb not to take the bait
You're too autistic not to read the room
You're too big a shitposter to let the dank memes die already.

Take the only road left available and just stop.

>Snyder's situation is horrible, nobody is exploiting for some agenda.
I honestly wouldn't put it past WB to do so after talking about Ledger so much and then going on and on about how method Leto was.

Now they are shills, hahahaha

>this director is going through some hard times
>edgy underage kids and disney shills are raiding Sup Forums and reddit making fun of him
>saying good things about his work in this time is the lowest

The saddest part is that you could be just stupid, not a paid shill