Danny Phantom 10 Years Later Part 2

youtube.com/watch?v=jXpow35PuD8
So, Danny Phantom Season 4 / Sequel confirmed when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5dfk8l97GcM&list=PLTI0815hQ6VnTO0t0aSxNKqAy-SRlbS0C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Being able to draw without sketching first
Damn I want to learn that.

Adult Swim sequel when?

Drawing like that is not so much a matter of training but habit...

Practice drawing every day and eventually you learn to sketch mentally

For those who don't feel like watching the whole video, here's the concept art

Concept 1: Jazz power suit

Concept 2: Jazz taking after her mom

Final Concept: Jazz acting like the team's Oracle

Concept 1: Jack as a cyborg

Concept 2: Jack with ponytail

Final Concept: Jack Fury

He's been an animator for almost 30 years. Drawing is his job. He damn well better be able to draw without sketching at this point.

Robo-Santa?

Concept 1: yaas queen Maddie

Concept 2: Mad Maddie bomber

I feel like this is something Hartman really wants. Unfortunately, there is really no place for Nick to air a "darker, edgier" cartoon. Nick hasn't had an action show since Korra went off the air. There is no audience for this besides people like us, and we are not enough to carry a series

Final Concept: Punk Maddie

Concept 1: Vlad ten years later

Concept 2: Vlad with Danny clone

Concept 3: Medieval Vlad

And because he's under Nick's wing, he can't just pull a Samurai Jack can't he? Fucking hell, this new era of television fucking sucks. And I grew up on "comedy" cartoon shows at a young age so don't think I'm all action pack post 2000 era shows but today's taste and standards doesn't make comedy actually good like it was back then. It sucks, I'd rather have action because that at least looks like something people could actually do right in today's world.

Where's Sam?

Sam was done in part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=5dfk8l97GcM&list=PLTI0815hQ6VnTO0t0aSxNKqAy-SRlbS0C

Didn't Vlad get hit by a meteor made of ghost-killing material?

man he should just make this a comic instead, too bad nick probably owns the rights to do so. is he trying to build hype so he can make danny phantom the way he wanted to? maybe he can pull it off since his first vid got 2mill and this vid now has almost 80k in five hours. all the years of oddparents pumping is paying off for his magnum opus that is DP. hart should have held on to DP and apply for Image Comics, sinces this has that 90s feel.

greatest soldier in the world, BIG BAUSS

inconsistent eye. but to be fair, he probably doesnt even need an eyepatch or robo eye, just did it to look cool

I would love a revival of Danny Phantom, if Zim is coming back, maybe this isn't out of the question

Valerie?

Part 3 :^)
Let him know about that though just in case he forgets some of the characters.

ruined

danny clone GOAT

I like this one the best.

Final Concept: Slave Vlad breaking free

box ghost return solo arc when

Concept 1: Dark Dani

Butch went with the worst one on all of them lol

I'd like to see him do some of the other villains in part 3. Skullker, Box Ghost and Ember especially.

That's exactly what I said in the comments section on Youtube. The thing is that a lot of these ideas Butch has, though very interesting haven't really been solidified yet and he's mostly doing this for fun. I don't think he has plans to pitch the idea at the moment which is smart considering that Nickelodeon is currently rebooting everything else.

I think Butch should pitch this idea when either he has a good idea of what he wants to do or when half the things of what Nickelodeon is doing like the Hey Arnold and Zim movies is already done and out.

There is also the possibility of Nick coming to Butch first, I'm willing to bet an executive from Nick has seen these already.

It's possible that he survived since he's only half ghost. Same logic way Steven doesn't get poofed by Gem Destabilizers. Though personally I like the idea of Dani being the villain or some kind of Anti-hero.

Concept 2: 80s Dani

Concept 3: Evil Dani

I hate his art style but at the same time, I'm amazed at his art progress and design.

Final Concept: antihero rock Dani

I like this design of Dani the most, with a bit of splashed in there
And it's funny seeing "80s Dani" being the most well endowed there.

Anyways, thanks for the help with the screenshots user, I hope to see more content from these either fan made or one day officially.

The best in my opinion

Had to go listen to his justification for this.
>she's action-oriented, so her design should be punk and fierce XD
Most of these redesigns are interesting, but this one looks terrible. She looks like like she's either reverted to a teenager or is in the throes of a terrible midlife crisis. Giving Maddie a bigger role as a fighter would be cool, but that's not a good reason to ditch her original aesthetic altogether. A sleek suburbanite soccer mom with massive guns is a much more interesting concept than "generic Tank Girl-wannabe with massive guns".

Yet I have not aged.

I think Butch should combine these ideas in a way. Like have Jazz be the Oracle helping the team behind the scenes but have her have the mech suit so she can protect herself or help the team when they need it.

I find Maddie being the Demolition expert a very fitting idea. I can totally see her using an Ecto Grenade Launcher and hauling some giant Ecto Nuke on her back.

I like the idea of Vlad getting back his fortune and being an even bigger threat then before with his own danny clone of maybe even a whole family of cloned ghost children but I also like the idea of Dani being the villain with a crippled and de-powered Vlad calling the shots from the shadows. Not sure which one I want more.

Not true. Ninja Turtles just ended and that show got insanely dark and gritty. I think Nick are starting to become less strict or at the very least more experimental and willing to try new things.

>Dani going through an antihero corruption arc with Ember
CAAAAAAAAAN YOOOOOOOOOOOU DIG IIIIIIIIIIIT

>Dani and Ember are also legit best friends and borderline lovers

>Punished Jack

Yes please

no

MUH DICK

Kill yourself.

>that meme/cliche where people in the future all have spiky/punk hair.

Vlad should go free Dan

Reminds of a lesbian fic on wwoec, where ember adopted Dani. Dani is living like a bum away from Danny. She comes across ember and tries to fight her unfortunately she too weak and faints. After Ember nurses her back to health and reveal she gone straight doing a legit music tour. Yada yada gay stuff.

If it gets made and Ember is a mentor to Dani I'll know he read it.

I would give some gud succ to watch a rematch between him and Danny.

Space marine Jazz seem ok

>him

That's Dani. With an i. The evil version of the female clone.

Hartman is from a different time, user. A simpler time.

I like this one's concept the best, but I also like a lot.

My favorite designs.

False. Case and point:

>An older version of young blood in part 3
That seems like it would defeat his purpose or concept

cute

So are these final designs essentially canon?

not at all. he was just doodling while speculating possible ideas for them in the future.

just get simple art

Logically Dani should be an old woman since she ages so quickly.

She doesn't age quickly. She was born 12.

is this timbox?

Burch is a comic gay and obviously wants to do more with Danny i hope we get some 10 year later deal

buy then I remember hes a hit or miss writer

I'm honestly really glad that we'll never get a season 4 because he'd just ruin it anyway.
Especially now that they aren't even ghosts anymore but just aliens that happen to look like ghosts.

That's because Butch is a Christian, guy doesn't believe in ghosts lmao

Why doesn't he just call them demons like the Warrens did with their stupid ghost bullshit?

Vlad can't really get back his fortune since in PP he revealed to the entire world the jerk that he is.

Personally, I'd like this with the clone from this thrown in.

Ember should be with Danny, after him and Sam mutually agree they work better as friends.

Eh, no. She was stated to be 12 years old in the episode she was introduced.

About a year old chronologically.

Fuck off.

As for Dani, she should get with Valerie.

>wwoec
?

Die in a fire with your stupid lesbian bulshit. There isn't a single Sup Forums lesbian couple that isn't awful.

Go with ponytail Jack, cyborg Jack just looks like cyborg future Mexican Stan from that American Dad episode

>Robot Stan from American Dad